Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfcart flipping over in Okachabee  (Read 29745 times)
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 02:19:01 PM »

Like I said, we are to assume all of your sons who you built this place for so they would have a "fun & safe" place to ride, must be adults. It sounded like they were youngsters & obviousley if they are they shouldnt be involved with the "adults only" weekend. I give your place a year before it gets shutdown. I hope I am wrong, but from the posts on this forum, it sounds like there is too much lawlessness going on to survive any longer. Could you possibly give a percentage of how many people who are operating OHV's are actually sober as compared to the guys who stay out there & start popping tops at breakfast? Also how many are underage? Keep in mind you are the one on this forum hocking business, not me so you are open to mine & anyone elses opinions. You can reply responsibly or attack, its all up to you. We all have opinions. Pretty soon we will see the post titled, "Help L-Cross, govt is shutting them down".  When a good thing starts, it is irresponsibility that usually takes it away.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 02:20:52 PM »

Like I said, we are to assume all of your sons who you built this place for so they would have a "fun & safe" place to ride, must be adults. It sounded like they were youngsters & obviousley if they are they shouldnt be involved with the "adults only" weekend. I give your place a year before it gets shutdown. I hope I am wrong, but from the posts on this forum, it sounds like there is too much lawlessness going on to survive any longer. Could you possibly give a percentage of how many people who are operating OHV's are actually sober as compared to the guys who stay out there & start popping tops at breakfast? Also how many are underage? Keep in mind you are the one on this forum hocking business, not me so you are open to mine & anyone elses opinions. You can reply responsibly or attack, its all up to you. We all have opinions. Pretty soon we will see the post titled, "Help L-Cross, govt is shutting them down".  When a good thing starts, it is irresponsibility that usually takes it away.
have you ever been to l-cross?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 02:37:36 PM »

NO, dont plan to either, I do have relatives who live in Okeechobee who go there often & I hear what goes on out there. It is all written on this site, am I supposed to beleive these are all lies.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 02:40:38 PM »

I agree not being responsible is the leading cause of places getting shut down.

But, your comment " Could you possibly give a percentage of how many people who are operating OHV's are actually sober as compared to the guys who stay out there & start popping tops at breakfast?....

is a rather typical opinion of the close minded people that WANT ATVing shut down..."bunch of drunk red-necks"....You have obviously never been out there and until you decide we are worthy of your presence , I give no weight to your opinion....you Can not classify the whole by the actions of a few...

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 02:44:13 PM »

I was readin over some of greenmachines last posts. This dude has really negative personality and a big ego, I don't take any of his comments or opinions seriously.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 02:50:30 PM »

I was readin over some of greenmachines last posts. This dude has really negative personality and a big ego, I don't take any of his comments or opinions seriously.

close minded and Opinionated is not a good mix.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 02:50:40 PM »

Greenmachine. Maybe you need to go out there and check it out for yourself. Maybe there is people drinking out there at breakfast but those people will be doing that rather L-Cross is open or not. Evidently you did not read my last comment on page one. People will drink on the weekends regardless. Rather its at the bars (which then they leave and get on the street drinking and driving) or at an event. I don't know about you but I had rather these people be at an event all weekend where they cannot drive on the street. If it was not for these events then there would be more drinking and driving on public highways. Maybe these treehuggers should shut down everyone of theses events and we should sale our toys but then after that happens then these drunks will kill someone on the roads. Then whats gonna happen, are they gonna try and shut down the bars and drinking establishments. I ask you a question. Have you ever gotten behind the wheel after you had a few. In fact I ask this to every member on here and see how many says yes they have. Where had you rather these people be. I do not expect all these people to answer that question but just think about it in those terms.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
BCConviber
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 02:52:21 PM »

Hopefully, more people see this guys thread in the same light as you and I Scrub.. He has no clue, and obviously has no desire to get one.

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 02:55:55 PM »

Smiley WE  are a 5th generation Commercial Beef Cattle Operation and have been on this property of 13,000 acres since the 1800's. So ALL of our family members have been youngsters at one time here on this ranch. They have always wanted to invite others to come and play whether it was fishing, boar hog hunting, riding atc's when they first came out our hunting buggies as they got older. However, it was always just a chosen few that were alowed to come do to the liability. SO, 3 years ago we were approached by them to set up somethin like what at that time was FELDA MOTORSPORTS PARK here on our ranch so they could invite more friends, due to the fact that 3 neighboring counties have NOTHING for children to do but get into to trouble even when they are not looking for it. So in order to invite more to enjoy OUR BACKYARD we had to make a business out of it to be able to afford the liability insurance and as we have grown in the past 2 years this past was our 28th event we have for the most part been able to have nice events with the majority of the people  attending having a great time and come back. As with anything good in life there is always someone who trys to make problems and sometimes problems come just from being successful and the more that attend the more poblems. I do not appreciate the fact that you just want to be negative and not see the positive that we are doing. We always search vehicles and remove anything that could hurt people as well as the enviroment. Take away alcohol from minors at the gate and all through the weekend from those who acquire it from ADULTS! We have a different color wrist band that is used for people who are under 21. Not only do we have certified and qualified security we also have deputies of Glades CO. here on the premises 24 hours a day. Our County applauds what we are doing and the positive impact we have brought to our agriculture county that would not have the business in the commercial establishments if we were not here! DON'T LOOK FOR US TO BE SHUT DOWN ANYTIME SOON.

Thanks,
Mark & Patti Pearce
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS
STATE APPROVED & LICENSED FACILITY
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 03:34:03 PM by Patricia Pearce » Logged

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
BCConviber
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 02:56:38 PM »

And how exactly does anyone think the government is going to shut down a legally operating, licensed, & insured operation because of the actions of those who go there? I don't think so....

You beat me to it Patty... Keep up the good work! I assure you, (with the exception of a few IDIOTS) we all appreciate all you and Mark have done.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 03:00:17 PM by BCConviber » Logged

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 03:03:38 PM »

I dont like hanging with drunks or putting myself or family in jeopardy of getting hurt by someone elses  ignorance. Sorry if that makes me negative. I read that she "built the place so her sons would have a FUN & SAFE place to ride". She said it not me, I just questioned it. I am the last guy who wants to stop ATV's. I have been riding since 1978, started in the glades around Holiday park now live near Tampa & ride the usual places in Central FL.  I just dont understand how "fun & safe" go with guys who "drink 24pks of beer & drive OHV's" A simple answer is all I needed, but you guys start the personal attacks as usual when you dont agree with someones opinion. Good luck L-Cross I will leave your threads alone in the future.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 03:11:14 PM »

I dont like hanging with drunks or putting myself or family in jeopardy of getting hurt by someone elses  ignorance. Sorry if that makes me negative. I read that she "built the place so her sons would have a FUN & SAFE place to ride". She said it not me, I just questioned it. I am the last guy who wants to stop ATV's. I have been riding since 1978, started in the glades around Holiday park now live near Tampa & ride the usual places in Central FL.  I just dont understand how "fun & safe" go with guys who "drink 24pks of beer & drive OHV's" A simple answer is all I needed, but you guys start the personal attacks as usual when you dont agree with someones opinion. Good luck L-Cross I will leave your threads alone in the future.

But its ok to put your life in danger by hill climbs highspeed sport bikes, maybe they should close down sand mountain? I bet there are more deaths from sport bikes and hill climbs then there are deaths from drinking on atv's.

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 03:14:55 PM »

If you don't like hanging with drunks or don't want to put yourself in jeopardy then I would advise you to stay off the streets on a Friday or Saturday night also, because thats where the illegal drunks are. You call what L-Cross does as lawlessness. How could it be lawlessness if there are deputies patroling the area. How can drinking on private property be lawlessness. I think your wrong on that one. You still have not answered the question as to have you ever had a few and got behind the wheel either. Thanks Patty for giving us a place to ride.

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 03:19:41 PM »

Nobody should be drunk when they ride.....does it happen?..YES....I think everyone is entitled to an opinion.....when people start classifying averyone that goes to these place as , "Drunk 24 pack drinking rednecks having beer for breakfast". That is not an opinion that is a personal attack....understand the difference...I enjoy and adult beverage when ride, I do not have to be drunk but I HAVE to be responsible.....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 03:21:47 PM »

Hey Mods can we lock this thread as its not going anywhere? 

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 03:24:21 PM »

I think that would be a GREAT IDEA!!!

PATTI PEARCE

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 03:28:13 PM »

i think toby keith said it best:

lets get drunk and be somebody. Wink

........i guess thats not much of a contribution.
i just wanted to say something before it got locked.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 03:37:19 PM »

yes, not just locked but deleted. i feel this thread is unfair towards lcross and should be taken off so new users and guests dont get the wrong impression.

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 03:43:57 PM »

WELL THATS NOT A GOOD REASON,THE SUBJECTS GETTING BEAT TO DEATH.
I MEAN YOU COULD MAKE THE SAME ARGUEMENT THAT ITS NOT FAIR TO GREENMACHINE(NOT THAT I AGREE W/ HIM)EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION WETHER YOU OR ANYONE ELSE LIKES IT OR NOT .THIS AMERICA THANK GOD

true, but what yall don't know is I am always right. I have never been wrong in my life and whatever I say is true Smiley

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2006, 03:45:18 PM »

I think his opinion is that he is not a redneck and he hates them. My opinion on that would be if you don't care for rednecks then why the he!! are you down south.

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2006, 03:54:10 PM »

Sounds like this uptight dude needs to come out & have a beer! Cheesy

MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2006, 03:59:04 PM »

I MEAN YOU COULD MAKE THE SAME ARGUEMENT THAT ITS NOT FAIR TO GREENMACHINE(NOT THAT I AGREE W/ HIM)EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION WETHER YOU OR ANYONE ELSE LIKES IT OR NOT .THIS AMERICA THANK GOD

Remember Opinions are like A$$holes, everyone's got them and they usually stink!!!!

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Anoriginal

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2006, 04:01:59 PM »

I love beer and beer loves me. We've been going steady for over 15 years and never get on each others nerves.
Beer never has a hedache and I can enjoy it all month long.
Beer never gets mad if I come home with beer on my breath
Beer doesn't get mad if I pick up another beer
Beer can't give me herpes
Beer doesn't care if I fart
Beer doesn't get cramps
Beer won't run off with my credit cards
Beer never complains about the way I drive
Beer is always wet
Beer always listens and never argues
Beer doesn't use up the toilet paper
Beer is easy to get into
Beer never says "no"
Beer doesn't make me go shopping
Beer doesn't mind getting dirty
Beer is always ready to leave on time
I love beer! Smiley
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 04:15:10 PM »

That is a pretty good 1 Matt!!!!!!

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 04:20:00 PM »

Remember Opinions are like A$$holes, everyone's got them and they usually stink!!!!
YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT!!! YOU NOT BEING EXCLUDED.

I wasn't asking to be excluded, I'm northern by birth, Southern by choice, and REDNECK at heart!!!!

Matt I agree 100%,

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com