Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OHV Sticker placement  (Read 3308 times)
Ex Racer

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 14, 2006, 07:13:30 PM »

I just recieved my OHV green sticker and was wondering what the correct placement is. Thanks in advance.........................

2006 LTR, CB, deleted air box lid, baffle........
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 07:16:39 PM »

http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/html/OHVGuide.pdf

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 08:17:04 PM »

SO IF YOU HAVE CUT FENDERS  AND CANT PUT WHERE THEY WANT  IT YOU WILL GET A TIKET   THAT SUCKS Shocked

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 08:38:30 PM »

SO IF YOU HAVE CUT FENDERS  AND CANT PUT WHERE THEY WANT  IT YOU WILL GET A TIKET   THAT SUCKS Shocked

Or if you have race plastics and change them out often. It sucks for the sport quads. They should have an alternate place to put them.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Clutch

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 05:24:32 PM »

glad someone else asked that lol Embarrassed

700R Big Gun exhaust,Pro Design K&N filter,computer, Pro armor skids, AC blackline nerfs, Look for my 2005 SD Harley edition ITP beadlocks blackpowdercoated ITP HD tires
qt314nfla

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 05:43:50 PM »

I remember a thread quite a while ago about these stickers.  What are they for and do we need them?  Please give me some more information on this whole thing.
needforspeed

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 06:28:49 PM »

They are as the file says to protect against thieft. In another words if someone steels you ATV or Motorcycle and gets recovered the authorities have the serial number. You are probably going to need them when the trail system goes in in Ocala National Forest, and I believe you need them at Croom, although I am not sure anyone checks. I believe part of that money goes to the OHV fund for grants to different organizations for trail maintanence, patrols, land purchases for new places to ride, etc.

I remember a thread quite a while ago about these stickers.  What are they for and do we need them?  Please give me some more information on this whole thing.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 07:35:07 PM »

You must have them to ride on ANY public lands. We were asked about them in Ocala last time we were there. Got them for $4 at the Tag Agency. It came in the mail with our registration for the newest atv we bought. Go ahead and get them to save time and trouble.

geektrx

RedNeck Riders Association/Yacht Club President

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 07:48:14 PM »

it really doesn't matter

as long as it is there that is all the rangers care about

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
qt314nfla

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 08:21:50 PM »

I got my quad registered and all that over 2 yrs ago.  I never got any information on the sticker. 
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 08:28:51 PM »

I got my quad registered and all that over 2 yrs ago.  I never got any information on the sticker. 

We never got any info on it either. Back when there was that thread where someone mentioned it and people said it didn't exist we got 1 in the mail for that new Wolverine we bought and I was like ok I guess its real so I went and got them for the Vinsons.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com