Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did a 757 really hit the Pentagon on 911??  (Read 6341 times)
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 23, 2005, 07:07:08 PM »

I found this on another site and found it very interesting. Watch it with an open mind and you be the judge. Huh

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pentagon121.swf

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
PredaGator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 07:39:24 PM »

Very interesting,in deed.

2005 Polaris Predator
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 07:47:18 PM »

that is really interesting Huh

05 450r #13B
Robert4570

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2005, 09:44:40 PM »

Thought provoking , but keep in mind that  propaganda comes from all sides becareful what you believe in.

Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: January 23, 2005, 09:46:39 PM by Robert4570 » Logged
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 10:20:27 AM »

I am keeping an open mind about this but the more I watch it the more it sound plausable to have been a stray missle or something other then a 757. We never even saw or heard of a passenger list.  Huh Huh Huh What's up with that??

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
GregsRancher

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 10:43:27 AM »

the fbi took all footage from any cameras that recorded it. especially from the highway traffic control camera and the gasstation near by. they can put this theory to rest easily but releasing footage but they wont because something is obviosuly not right.

as citizens we should demand our government stop lying to us and release all footage. for the sake of the people who died and the firefighters

2003 Honda Rancher S 4x4
VelociRaptor350

Pinellas Park, FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2005, 11:01:58 AM »

Honestly if you think a 757 hit the pentagon i think you've been drinking too much, if a plane of that size would hit a building the destruction would be much more devastating, it was a military hit, who's military, i don't know, why the goverment won't let us know who it was i still don't know.  Theres theories flying around that it was our own goverment that did that, just to get the war machine all revved up to go attack the middle east, i doubt that but the more you see stuff like this the more it makes sense, why would the FBI try to hide the video, they showed the video of the world trade center millions of times, i think an attack on a goverment building would make the goverment want to attack another country more, since it could have been them in that building.

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2005, 11:02:08 AM »

Totally false. Go here for more information: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
Kawa3
Supreme Member

Straight Up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2005, 12:35:23 PM »

they had the pentagon  smoking on the news when i watched it in school that day

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700
RL400
Supreme Member

Keep the rubber side down.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2005, 04:00:41 PM »

i saw that video awhile ago, very very weird.
GregsRancher

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2005, 05:23:51 PM »

Totally false. Go here for more information: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

lol their arguements against the theory SUCK. oh ya there was debree look at this photo and it shows one piece of the plane....that website is a bunch of sh*t made up by such patriotic people that they can not see right from wrong

2003 Honda Rancher S 4x4
VelociRaptor350

Pinellas Park, FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2005, 05:30:20 PM »

lol their arguements against the theory SUCK. oh ya there was debree look at this photo and it shows one piece of the plane....that website is a bunch of sh*t made up by such patriotic people that they can not see right from wrong

Exactly, and the world trade center isn't aluminum and glass, thats reinforced concrete and steel as well, it was made to take a hit from a plane, the fuel is what caused the towers to drop, if a plane that big full of fuel hit that building that whole area would be burned. That picture looks photoshopped anyways.

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com
B-man

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2005, 01:01:16 PM »

Interesting video

YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"
CAOSPOP

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2005, 02:03:15 PM »

It was a UFO !!!!
CAOSPOP

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2005, 02:30:25 PM »

Face it guys we are the common folk. We may never know the truth. All we have are speculations !!!!
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2005, 06:54:23 PM »

been a new yorker my whole life. what i saw that day, i will never forget. i used to be able to see the twin towers when i surfed or went jetskiing. my wife worked in the city. thank god she made it out. the smoke covered the sky like the world was coming to an end. besides my wife, about 25 other close friends and family were trying to get out also. a few didn't make it.  a guy i went to school with and countless others. there isn't any cover up. get with it guys. 4 planes were highjacked, 3 struck their targets, 1 didn't. i also got to see the 100 story high pile of what came down from 2 blocks away. for those of you who never got to see the twin towers in person, that sucks. they were the capitol of the world. and now just a big hole in the ground. these government theories that you read are bullsh.t. get with the program. we were attacked by scum. i wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep if we destroyed every foreign country harboring terrorists. the twin towers were probably 1 of the most popular tourists spots in the world and  also the trading capitol of the world. those D.I.X.S went after our economy and our defense. so how could you possibly think we would try to destroy ourselves. i hope every arab terrorist rots in hell. i lost alot of friends. john NYRAPTOR.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 06:59:18 PM by nyraptor » Logged
Robert4570

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2005, 07:08:58 PM »

" get with the program. we were attacked by scum. i wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep if we destroyed every foreign country harboring terrorists. "

Dead on with this one .There are many conspiracies theories out there but like you said 3 hit one did'nt and the bottom line is F them .

NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2005, 08:21:21 PM »

thankyou. tv does no justice.
erbilabuc
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2005, 08:53:24 PM »

i was there, it was an airplane. the reason the clean up was done so quick was because its the pentagon and they didnt/couldnt have volunteers cleaning up because it is the pentagon. Military training and operational secrets were being held in the wing that was hit plus common access could be attained. Thats why you never saw a lot of footage. Access was not granted like it was at the twin towers (I was there also).

bottom line is that any footage could be detrimental to national security. Floor plans and structure pictures could help anyone with any type of plans of doing even more harm to any other part of the building.

2 to the torso and 1 to the head

cya

Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com