Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ONF atv and jeep map  (Read 2339 times)
mike stovall

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 12, 2006, 03:39:57 PM »

Where can I find a map showing where to and not to ride?
ATVXtreme

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 06:30:44 PM »

Try this link, the map is pdf which will probably take sometime to download on a modem. Also you can buy a map for 6.00 at Salt Springs Vistor Center.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/maps/
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 06:35:19 PM »

or find one of the rangers or volounteers,,,they have maps of where not to ride,,,,they love giving those out ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
needforspeed

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 06:39:58 PM »

or find one of the rangers or volounteers,,,they have maps of where not to ride,,,,they love giving those out ;-)

Id@

You against rangers this evening Ida-Man. They have to have some fun to.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 06:40:46 PM »

Id@

This evening? most evenings just like the rest of us, lol

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 06:46:20 PM »

Id@

I will admit that there are a couple or three that I have met and spent some time with that I would invite to a BBQ, but the others can just eat my dust as far as I'm concerned.

and the ones I would invite to dinner know who they are. ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
needforspeed

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 06:47:38 PM »

There only humanoids that live on the dark side, that is no reason to pick on them. Is it?? Invite them to a BBQ, never...... neither ranger nor volunteer.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 06:50:27 PM »

I have met 1 that I like, don't even remember his name. The nicest people I have met in the forest was the Marion County Swat and DEA agents. Of course they have no say on the riding land being expanded.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
needforspeed

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 09:08:20 PM »

At least you met one, I can't think of any that I have met that was worth meeting again, especially at Big Scrub. I think it is time for Scotty to beam me up the humoids down here have no intellegence.

I have met 1 that I like, don't even remember his name. The nicest people I have met in the forest was the Marion County Swat and DEA agents. Of course they have no say on the riding land being expanded.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com