Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GROUNDED!  (Read 12665 times)
mudmonkey
Supreme Member

can you keep up??

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: April 06, 2006, 06:59:42 PM »

i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!)  and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!!  i REALLY  hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends  Cry Cry Cry talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)                   
                           ~Courtney~
     (just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)

myspace.com/atvracer9210

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 07:02:42 PM »

your guys parents are strict...A C? wow.. I got out of high school with a 4.0 to graduate because i wanted out early..But before that, i was just making a 2.0 to play football and be on the track team for shot put...

Sorry you are grounded,dont get too bored

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 07:15:55 PM »

dang 2 c`s thats good atleast u didnt get a d or f besides those bands arent that great anyways LIKE OMG THIS NEW JOHHNY CASH ESSENTIAL CD IS GOOD!!!!!!!

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 09:26:47 PM »

i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!)  and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!!  i REALLY  hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends  Cry Cry Cry talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)                   
                           ~Courtney~
i would have been tied down and whipped viciously..........
rappy350

faster than yours

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 10:08:20 PM »

my father prefers chinese water torture

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
 Big Red (sister in-laws)
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »

That sucks. My quad would've been taken from me untill I got my grades back up. Sad I need my quad for transport too, too far of a walk to peoples houses, lol.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
mudmonkey
Supreme Member

can you keep up??

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 08:36:24 PM »

~Courtney~

hey i wanted to talk to u, but u got off like a half hour b4 i came on  Tongue ! and i think ur sister was on ur AIM s/n again  Undecided lol

myspace.com/atvracer9210

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 08:58:34 PM »

~Courtney~

hey i wanted to talk to u, but u got off like a half hour b4 i came on  Tongue ! and i think ur sister was on ur AIM s/n again  Undecided lol

my buddy's were online Wink
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 09:04:41 PM »

holy crap i wish my grades were that good  Undecided     

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
mudmonkey
Supreme Member

can you keep up??

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 07:35:42 PM »

holy crap i wish my grades were that good  Undecided    

lol, i wish mine were better! but i have all A's and B's in my classes now (i just have to check science) so if i can keep up my grades, then i can go to the concert!  Wink

myspace.com/atvracer9210

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
WARRIOR350

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 08:46:37 AM »

~Courtney~
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaah ha ha ha  ha ha ha ah ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleep
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 08:48:16 AM by WARRIOR350 » Logged
black 450r

If your

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 10:42:10 AM »

Thats Goota suck

05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose
mudmonkey
Supreme Member

can you keep up??

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 06:32:58 PM »

yeah but im back! and i got to go to the concert  Cool

myspace.com/atvracer9210

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 08:04:46 PM »

yeah but im back! and i got to go to the concert  Cool
the fall out boy/ american rejects one?
lucky!!!!!
WARRIOR350

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2006, 08:59:36 AM »

thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! Evil
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 03:39:36 PM »

sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.

I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006, 05:09:36 PM »

sum of my favortie bands,aka sum of the best bands ever!

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
WARRIOR350

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 07:56:14 PM »

Heavy metal rock is the best!!! I will listen to some punk rock though. Lips Sealed
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 08:46:53 PM »

sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.

I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.

As much as I hate defending that kid, how is it you figure that "stoners" as you call them listen to heavy metal? I don't listen to that crap, as I hate it, but I am pretty sure it does not condone drug use like rap does..And as for sissy rock as you call it Warrior350, I would like you to meet some of us "Sissies" and say that to us up close, I don't think any of us are emo or whatever it is you are thinking we are... I have a wide range of music that I listen too, about the only stuff I don't listen to is country and heavy metal, though there are a couple country songs and some older Avenged Sevenfold songs that are of the metal variety that I will listen to, but its not the constant screaming crap.
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 08:51:12 PM »

aww cmon man fallout boy? that stuff is lame in my eyes, i guess if u like it good for you tho...

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
black 450r

If your

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2006, 10:32:38 AM »

wow Shocked Shocked

05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose
grizrida660

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2006, 02:01:03 PM »

aww cmon man fallout boy? that stuff is lame in my eyes, i guess if u like it good for you tho...

Lmfao!!! heavy metal is not yelling and screaming!! f**k**g a disturbed is the way to go....and mushroomhead and so on....they do yell and scream...

PS down with the sickness is the best song ive ever heard!!
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2006, 02:25:12 PM »

As much as I hate defending that kid, how is it you figure that "stoners" as you call them listen to heavy metal? I don't listen to that crap, as I hate it, but I am pretty sure it does not condone drug use like rap does..And as for sissy rock as you call it Warrior350, I would like you to meet some of us "Sissies" and say that to us up close, I don't think any of us are emo or whatever it is you are thinking we are... I have a wide range of music that I listen too, about the only stuff I don't listen to is country and heavy metal, though there are a couple country songs and some older Avenged Sevenfold songs that are of the metal variety that I will listen to, but its not the constant screaming crap.
i say that because 85% of kids at my school that listen to that music "feel" that the band is telling you to go out and do get stoned, how they relate their lyruics to that i dont know, im not saying EVERYONE thinks like the ret@rds at my school.
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2006, 06:53:57 PM »

Lmfao!!! heavy metal is not yelling and screaming!! f**k**g a disturbed is the way to go....and mushroomhead and so on....they do yell and scream...

PS down with the sickness is the best song ive ever heard!!

Well, every heavy metal song I have heard has a ton of screaming, and heavy metal pretty much sucks. I think most people would agree with me.
WARRIOR350

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2006, 10:20:25 AM »

What the heck is emu?
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com