Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some strong words about OUR Country  (Read 5479 times)
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 28, 2005, 05:19:46 PM »

These are not my words but is from an article in the Tampa Paper. Let me know where you stand

Story in Tampa Newspaper

Will we still be the Country of choice and still be America if we continue to make the changes forced on us by the people from other countries that came to live in America because it is the Country of Choice?Huh??
Think about it
All I have to say is, when will they do something about MY RIGHTS? I celebrate Christmas, but because it isn't celebrated by ! everyone, we can no longer say Merry Christmas. Now it has to be Season's Greetings. It's not Christmas vacation, it's Winter Break. Isn't it amazing how this winter break ALWAYS occurs over the Christmas holiday? We've gone so far the other way, bent over backwards to not offend anyone, that I am now being offended. But it seems that no one has a problem with that.
This says it all!

This is an editorial written by an
American citizen, published in a
Tampa newspaper He did quite a job; didn't he? Read on, please!

IMMIGRANTS,
NOT AMERICANS,
MUST ADAPT.
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we
are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11,
we have experienced a surge
in patriotism by the majority
of Americans. However, the dust from the attacks had
barely settled when the "politically correct! " crowd began complaining about
the possibility that our patriotism was offending others.

I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to America. Our population is almost entirely made up of descendants of immigrants. However, there
are a few things that those
who have recently come to
our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand. This idea of America being a
multicultural community
has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Americans, we
have our own culture, our
own society, our own language and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials, and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.

We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language.
Therefore, if you wish to become part
of our society, learn the language!

"In God We Trust" is our national motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan.. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women,
on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.
It is certainly appropriate to display it
on the walls of our schools. If God
offends you, then I sugges! t you
consider another part of the world as
your new home, because God is part
of our culture.

If Stars and Stripes offend you, or
you don't like Uncle Sam, then you
should seriously consider a move
to another part of this planet. We
are happy with our culture and have
no desire to change, and we really
don't care how you did things where
you came from. This is
OUR COUNTRY,
our land, and our lifestyle. Our First Amendment gives every citizen the
right to express his opinion and we
will allow you every opportunity to do so!
But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flag,
our pledge, our national motto, or our
way of life, I highly encourage you
take advantage of one other great American freedom,
THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.
It is Time for America to Speak up
If you agree -- pass this along;
if you don't agree -- delete it!

AMEN

I figure if we all keep passing this to our friends
(and enemies) it will also, sooner or later
get back to the complainers, lets all try,
please

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 05:28:35 PM »

I strongly AGREE

It pisses me off that at My shcool spanish people know how to speak english but speak spanish just to piss people off Angry

And I am not able to wear my confederate flag because it offends people.. mean while every where are puerto rican flags, cuban flags, columbian flags, etc.. Angry
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 05:46:58 PM »

can i get an AMEN BROTHA!?  Cheesy I got a shirt that says "Welcome to America, Now speak english!" And it is colored like the american flag, then i got a shirt with the statue of liberty holding an M-16 and it says
"Pay backs a B!tch!" I think its BS how we are making changes to accomidate people who are immigrating here! Your coming here to live OUR lifestyle to get a BETTER life like OUR LIFE!  
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 06:45:53 PM by lakemarykid » Logged

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 05:59:19 PM »

can i get an AMEN BROTHA!?  Cheesy I got a shirt that says "Welcome to America, Now speak english!" And it is colored like the american flag, then i got a shirt with the statue of liberty holding an M-16 and it says
"Pay backs a B!tch!" I think its BS how we are making changes to accomidate people who are immigrating here! Your coming here to live OUR lifestyle to get a BETTER life.  

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 01:07:09 PM »

well said! it ticks me off each time I go to a sporting event and see someone desrepecting our nation and the militray men and women who have made it what it is by not participating in the national anthem or they get someone like Rosane Bar to disrepectfully sing it before a ball game.
bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 02:58:18 PM »

IAM FOR EQUAL RIGHTS!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO EXPRESS YOUR RIGHTS TO BURN OUR FLAG!!
I WANT TO EXPRESS MINE BY WRAPING YOU UP IN IT FIRST!!!!!!!!     WERE ON A MISSION FROM GOD!!!!!!
VelociRaptor350

Pinellas Park, FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 04:57:28 PM »

Totally agree, my dad came from uruguay 36 years ago, things were different then, people would go out, learn the language, become a citizen, etc.  

Now people look at you weird if your signs are not bi-lingual, you don't have someone working for you that speaks another language, etc.

I can speak english ans spanish but i hate having to use my spanish in day to day conversation, when i was working as a mechanic i actally would refuse to speak it so people would catch the hint, LEARN ENGLISH!

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2005, 07:46:10 PM »

i totaly agree i got saspened for having a t shirt whit the confederate flag  and i rafused to take  it of when other ppl can have all those other flags its not fair they came to our country and should learn our languge it sux i got to live whit every day being white and not noing spanish  when you live in miami but i refuse to also what is not fair is that whe have all these hispanic heritage  month and african heritage ect.. but y dont we have white  heritage month its not fair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2005, 06:28:50 PM »

bump

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2005, 09:58:59 PM »

Guys, I agree with you 100 % and I am Spanish.  This may seem odd to some Americans but in Costa Rica ( that's where I was born ) - from grade school to college, the English language must be learned or you don't pass.  In Costa Rica there are lots of Americans and they learn the country's language and speak it very well.  Why can't others do so in this great country.  

I flash the AMERICAN flag with pride, it's because of this great country I am able to raise a family and live a better life.   I may have been born in Costa Rica, but I don't forget to show my respect to the true Americans.

" For those who flash their country's flag, just don't forget where you're standing, IN AMERICA "  

In God we Trust !
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 10:02:27 PM by Thrumud » Logged

VelociRaptor350

Pinellas Park, FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2005, 11:06:18 PM »

Thurmud, my mom's from argentina, my dad is uruguay/spain, i know whats your talking about, you probably get the "porque no hables espanol con mi?" alot, i tell people learn the lauguage, it will just make your life easier.

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2005, 04:35:15 AM »

My entire family is from Italy and Portugal. My grandparents and thier parents had to learn English in order to become citizens. Why has that changed? If I was to move to China, I would learn Chinese. Not only out of respect for the Chinese citizens, but for my own safety and well being.

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2005, 12:06:40 PM »

My entire family is from Italy and Portugal. My grandparents and thier parents had to learn English in order to become citizens. Why has that changed? If I was to move to China, I would learn Chinese. Not only out of respect for the Chinese citizens, but for my own safety and well being.

Its changed because In this day in age we have to be so policitlay correct... So that ever single person in america can be happy.

And If we are not the liberals pregnant dog[smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif]
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2005, 01:22:02 PM »

Imagine how the Native American Indians feel. Cry

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2005, 01:26:48 PM »

Well we just have to make sure that what happen to the native Americans does not happen again.  

Viva America !  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com