Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocala Thunderbowl Flattrack Sat April 15 and 22nd. How many more?  (Read 47957 times)
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2006, 09:22:05 PM »

I might bring the mini out again but it Looks like Ocala's thrill did a little more damage than I initially thought, I went to rip the tie rod apart today and fired the ole mule up. KNOCK KNOCK is all heard. sounded like a little midget in there with a hammer. so I am out of gas until I get it redone. If it is as bad as it sounds I believe a true 450 is in line, Thanks for the pointers steve.
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2006, 11:18:57 PM »

rtr380 you speak high of that thing, all I can say is dont sing it BRING IT lol lets see what its got ///// well what about the wares what are they coming up with next I know they are spending some money  hahaha  Grin Grin Grin and this is me setting back watching  Cool

what a dork..... Undecided  dont be mad that you went out and spent 9k and that bike isnt any better than the bike you had before... maybe its NOT the bike maybe its the RIDER hummm..   

This is me....  Laugh Laugh Laugh Moon Moon Moon Welcome!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 11:20:32 PM by WareRacing07 » Logged

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
derek330
Supreme Member

Thanks to all my CREW!!! 2010 champ!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2006, 01:47:34 AM »

hey dave,  i just thought of something...  you said that you are having you swingarm cut 3 inches on your banshee. when you cut it off that far you have to locate your rear chain guide slide forward or else the rear sprocket will hit.... had that problem on mine. just wanted to let you know so you dont paint it and all that stuff just to figure this out.   Wink
so anyway i guess we will see yall on the 22nd in ocala. cant wait to run again. it was a blast last time.
me and scott are going to get together and work on our bikes next weekend. parts are supposed to be here this week so mabey we will have eveything together.
hey rtr that 400 sounds bad azz.  sure wish i had one but there is no way i will come off the cash. Undecided
our 330's have been awsome but i will bet that 400 is way cooler. anyways holla at yall later
                                                                                                                                                  -derek

p.s.  4 strokes keep it real but 2 strokes keep it realer!!!!!!!

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2006, 09:09:52 AM »

Wow  Mr. Ware  sure  is  harsh  sometimes. Shocked

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2006, 10:14:13 AM »

hey dave,  i just thought of something...  you said that you are having your swingarm cut 3 inches on your banshee. when you cut it off that far you have to locate your rear chain guide slide forward or else the rear sprocket will hit.... had that problem on mine. just wanted to let you know so you dont paint it and all that stuff just to figure this out.   Wink
                                                                                                                                                  -derek

Actually I realized the issue with the chain guide mount when I got my first short swingarm but on this one I am going to try to get away without the guide at all. Also I am going to leave it raw and try it out on the 15th before having it powdered. Thanks for the help.See yall the 22nd.

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2006, 10:15:02 AM »

Wow  Mr. Ware  sure  is  harsh  sometimes. Shocked

I gotta keep my biotch in line you know... Grin

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2006, 10:28:08 AM »

I  know.  He  does  get  alittle  mouthy  sometimes. Laugh

1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2006, 12:02:56 PM »

yeh ok whatever. ware just shut up and spend your money boy you need to run up front with me. I cant wait to smoke that thing your tring to build. why are you sending it off to be built, oh yeh thats right because you cant build one and keep it together 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 12:48:04 PM by 1fastltr450 » Logged

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2006, 12:24:14 PM »

Dang  Gary !  Should  I  just  get  you  guys  some  boxing  gloves ?  Boxer Laugh

1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2006, 12:48:39 PM »

nah I think I will take it out on him on the track

Thanks to my sponsors:
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2006, 12:54:32 PM »

nah I think I will take it out on him on the track
Whaaaa  Leard !  You  gonna  take  that  Chris ? Laugh  Dont  worry  Chris , I`ll  pull  him  off  ya ! Wink Grin

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2006, 01:53:33 PM »

yeh ok whatever. ware just shut up and spend your money boy you need to run up front with me. I cant wait to smoke that thing your tring to build. why are you sending it off to be built, oh yeh thats right because you cant build one and keep it together 

see once again garys running his trap and doesnt know what hes talking about... nothing new about that though.. Roll Eyes

I sent the cases off to have them bored, and the crank sent off to have a new rod put it.. Im building the motor, i think dave and doug will back me up on that.. speaking of building motors, have you EVER built one? nope.. and lets not forget who built daves motor that has whooped you more times than we  could count.. wait thats right.. what you win one race and now your "the man"?  lets see honda 250r $1600, motor/flattrack parts $2500, total.   $4100...... on a bike your 9000 bike cant touch!!  talk about spending money!! Talk about my motors.... who bought a suz 450 because thier suz 400 wouldnt ever start? PSST... all you ever do it try and rip on my building skills.. pretty snug from someone who has never built one... Grin

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 01:59:42 PM by WareRacing07 » Logged

LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2006, 03:14:51 PM »

chris you should thank us for the cost of your Dino if it wasnt for the new stuff you would need a big wallet not that it would slow you down.......

06 ltr -7299 otd
flat track set up-0 dollars
Motor built to keep up-40 dollars
Oil change after each race-18 dollars
flat track tires- Sponsored by GasGas A/C inc.
watching you boys cry and spend that wallet trying to keep up with a stock quad.........
PRICELESS!

All be at bithlo thrusday night running mx,Sat. ill come up and switch my rear tires....
who all is goin to be there the 15th

« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 03:18:01 PM by LT-R450ApK » Logged

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2006, 04:15:37 PM »

keep in mind... you raced in the beginners class..... dont be too proud.. dont you race all the time? and you have a sponsor? why dont you race in the peewee class? it would be about the same... when you get in the class in which you belong i think youll clue in real quick your bike isnt as fast as you think....
also keep in mind... that the bike that started last is 20yrs old and has half the cc's of all the other bikes in the same class, not to mention its bone stock... and it still finished 4th with a 250lb rider who hasnt raced in 4 months... thats enough to be said about that.. I guess ill have to bring out the shee and shut all you guys up.... it kills me you guys spend 8-10k on a 4 stroke that still gets beat by a $4000-5000 2 stroke... now thats priceless! all you and gary say is "were going to make you spend money".. umm.. didnt YOU guys already do that?

no one is racing this weekend... easter...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 04:25:13 PM by WareRacing07 » Logged

1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2006, 04:33:15 PM »

how much dose a head gasket for a human cost, because Chris is fixen to need one?HuhHuh?         Calm down Chris you know we love ya man be careful your blood pressure is going up and they say you can die from that calm down then I will reply back and rev your motor again. lol

Thanks to my sponsors:
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2006, 04:35:48 PM »

I havent heard from fastleftturn but slow in the straight away in a  while. could you please take your brother a cold glass of water and a blood presure pill.

Thanks to my sponsors:
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2006, 05:13:51 PM »

Chris ill have you note that thats the First Race i have been in in 1 1/2 years
And only raced a few mx race before that when i had my z plus that was my First time ever on a flat track so i beleave i belong in the begginner class dont you think? hell i havent even had a sport quad in a year,been sittin back on a uty drinkin and floatin threw lakes! and the sponsor thing is a inside joke about mr Gasgas"aka Wallet",I dont claim my bike is fast or the fastiest but its just right for me And know one here is goin to make me spend any money! i can get that 3 dollar trophy at the flea market!

only money comming out of my pocket is goin toward a set of EVOL shocks
I'll be back with my Bald Sponsored Tires
Chris your just like your quad Old,Over Revved,and In need of a Rebuild
funny how Ama runs 250cc 2-stroke with the 450 four stroke but yall build 300 plus cc's to compete why is that?  Tongue

Love ya chris  Wink

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2006, 05:41:18 PM »

The problem with the internet is its hard to tell when someone one is giving someone a hard time (joking around) or if they are being an ass..
I was joking around the same as you guys, my blood pressure if fine and please dont bring dave into it, he doent care for the ripping back and forth and im sure he doesnt want to get in the middle of anything..

however i will say in all honesty the motor jokes do get a little old... that has been going all for well over a year... No offence scooter but i was teasing gary and you jumped in and now im getting double teamed by the suz 450 guys... Ive noticed people like to get things started but when i fire one back,, then its "chris needs to calm down"..  Im not getting mad or defensive im just throwing the cow pie back thats all.  like i said text is hard to tell emotion...But are you guys going to sit here and tell me a 4000K 250r wont beat a suz 450? that has been proven... whats rtr380 ride? what did 99% of the pros ride? comeone guys.. do we need to take them to the dynos?

Now that thats said..

scooter, i thought you were running hare scrambles after salts fizzled out?
and scooter just proved my point about what is better..
If the AMA is running 250's with the 450's, it would look like the 2 stokes are the powerhouses...

EVOL shocks? never heard of them.. do they made 250r shocks? im sure the ones that are on my 250 are old and beat up..

LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2006, 05:54:10 PM »

Ahh we all know its all in fun brotha,ill back off and let you and slow4sissyr play  Grin

no need for the dyno my makes 40.2 hp
and hell a moped can beat me if they know how to ride it haha
80% rider
20% quad
a 200hp motor doesnt make you any faster if you cant use it!
I jsut gotta rag on you guys thats just me  Wink
Ask quad32

heres a link for them shocks
http://www.foxracingshox.com/fox_atv/atv_index.htm

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2006, 07:00:23 PM »

thanks for the link, it dosnt look like they make 250r shocks,
I have flattrack shocks on my banshee but they wont fit.
I hear ya on the dyno thing. i think a 250r makes 30-32hp something like that. they arnt very fast thats for sure but they handle like no other. a stock banshee makes 35hp but they make them in the peak of the powerband. the 10mm cub i had in my drag banshee made 130hp and it wouldnt keep the front down. i thought about putting it im my flattrack bike but i figured i would hurt myself...

LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2006, 07:22:02 PM »

i beleave they do make them for the R  Doesnt the Z and 400ex use the same length shock? i think anything over 60hp is just braggin rights unless your on the Strip

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2006, 07:53:26 PM »

funny how Ama runs 250cc 2-stroke with the 450 four stroke but yall build 300 plus cc's to compete why is that?  Tongue

Love ya chris  Wink

I can answer that one. Because we race the Open class and big bores are faster. Don't kid your self either, the Honda 250R was banned from the Nationals or it would still be a force, they had too so people would switch to 4 strokes. The 250R is old now and Honda won't re-release it for what ever reason. But I think Derek and I are proof that they can still be competitive.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg
Pyrice4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2006, 08:03:50 PM »

The guy who built my banshee said it puts out around 70+hp and tops out at 114mph. I highly doubt it. hp and top speed dont mean anything in mx and tt racing. Anyway, who all is going this weekend? I was thinking about it but its no fun if there is nobody there.
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2006, 08:30:06 PM »

The problem with the internet is its hard to tell when someone one is giving someone a hard time (joking around) or if they are being an ass..
I was joking around the same as you guys, my blood pressure if fine and please dont bring dave into it, he doent care for the ripping back and forth and im sure he doesnt want to get in the middle of anything..

however i will say in all honesty the motor jokes do get a little old... that has been going all for well over a year... No offence scooter but i was teasing gary and you jumped in and now im getting double teamed by the suz 450 guys... Ive noticed people like to get things started but when i fire one back,, then its "chris needs to calm down"..  Im not getting mad or defensive im just throwing the cow pie back thats all.  like i said text is hard to tell emotion...But are you guys going to sit here and tell me a 4000K 250r wont beat a suz 450? that has been proven... whats rtr380 ride? what did 99% of the pros ride? comeone guys.. do we need to take them to the dynos?

Now that thats said..

scooter, i thought you were running hare scrambles after salts fizzled out?
and scooter just proved my point about what is better..
If the AMA is running 250's with the 450's, it would look like the 2 stokes are the powerhouses...

EVOL shocks? never heard of them.. do they made 250r shocks? im sure the ones that are on my 250 are old and beat up..

Chris you know I was joking and I just had to throw the blood pressure thing in there I love kicking a man while he is down lol. you my homey and I will kick your butt on the 22nd

Thanks to my sponsors:
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2006, 08:33:16 PM »

Yeah I know as was I....
You know there is a shooting range @ durhamtown... wanna go shooting.. Wink

Gina said they have skeet shooting, pool tables, fishing and all this other stuff. to bad were not going for a week so we can do other things too.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com