Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR A LITTLE ACTION!  (Read 1674 times)
lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 27, 2006, 11:00:50 AM »

Folks, I just spent an Hour and a half meeting with Carlos Busto, He's the coordinating recreational person for the picayune forest. I asked him for the documentation deeming atv's illegal in the picayune and he cannot find the info. I told him, I would give him two weeks to come across the info. If not, we might want to have a "Group Ride" in the picayune. Im sure we will be ticketed but for 50.00 we might have a judge throw out the tickets since the law stating that cannot be found. I will keep everyone posted, but think about this. If they cannot find the law, then the picayune is OPEN. Once we go before a judge, we willl be told we broke a certain law, ordinance or what have you, but we cant find it??? I think it will be great to have the news station there, then have them in the court house as they throw out the tickets. I have to wait 2 weeks though before we discuss time and date's. I want to make sure that they really cannot find the law. Meanwhile, Carlos Phone # is (239) 690-3500 X123. Please be very nice to him, He's the one that tried to give us access back in the picayune, but unfortunately the US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS has posted a comment saying NO HUMAN ACTIVITY IS COMPATIBLE...I will keep everyone informed..
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 11:09:39 AM »

You know what... If you guys just want to unload the bikes and rampage the city.. Im down for that..

But in a serious matter, if he cannot find legal documentation deeming ATV's illegal, then even if we get ticketed, you are right, the judge will throw it out.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 11:23:07 AM »

I dont think rampaging the city is a good idea. Give me two weeks. I just fired off an e-mail to offroad350ss, he got a ticket this weekend and i want to know what he got charged with. Maybe DOF cant find the statues but FWC can. So let's do research 1st. I will keep everyone updated , meanwhile try to do some research on your own, you might have better luck than me...
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 11:36:39 AM »

very very interesting.  I would be up for a group ride, hell $50 it's worth it.

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 12:59:16 PM »

but unfortunately the US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS has posted a comment saying NO HUMAN ACTIVITY IS COMPATIBLE...I will keep everyone informed..
The US ARMY CORP OF ENGINEERS really chap my butt. They have destroyed more land and coastline than ATV's could ever imagine. I did a job that they engineered and it was just mind boggling the money wasted to build a building in florida with frost protection. I wish they would just go away. Let me know the date because I will be there.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com