Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mill dam resort  (Read 1480 times)
lil_Mrs._Honda1

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 06, 2005, 09:28:41 AM »

can anyone give me some info on this place? Like how far to ride? what is the place like? what are the cabins like? Is it similar ti elite?
lookin ro another place to get away !
Thanks
Deanna

imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
APK400exRacer: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 05:32:18 PM »

Its nothing like Elite. It is pretty cheap, the cabins are trailers with one bedroom and a sofa bed. Not going to say anything bad, you get what you pay for. I'd guess its about 10 miles from big scrub. You cant legally ride out of the place, but people do, you can hop in the forest just down the road. I have small riders so I didnt do that. Its really one of only a few places to stay around the forest.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2005, 05:43:25 PM »

CXhillins correct. I used to stay there all the time. It's only $50-55 anight but nowhere near as nice as Elite. You can actually ride legally from there because they own out to the telephone polls so you can ride west down the fence line and jump back into the forrest at the last entrance to the park. There are miles and miles of fabulous riding there. They do have a convenience store with gas and stuff. You might like it but then again you might not.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com