Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JASON ALDEAN in CONCERT L-CROSS EXTREME APRIL 21st-23rd EVENT  (Read 46893 times)
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2006, 02:04:53 PM »

Grin Grin They can't tell you. LOL Because they can't remember!!! Spit

Have Fun!!
Patti

LOL  Patti,  I remember the first night just fine, it was the second night that I'm being told stories that I don't believe!!!   LOL

Freakk

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
qt314nfla

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2006, 02:11:05 PM »

what does it do???   Embarrassed
Bull- If you pull that shiznit again it won't be Tosha's friend trying to knock you over.  I'll be the one to do it.  And I will succeed! 

You're focusing on the wrong aspect of the Sweetart Hootch.  Remember what it does?  Keep  your focus there.

Gary if you want to see what it does you need to show up.  I'd be happy to show you what it does when you get there.  LMBO!!!!  If you're not there this time you'll be out for the adult event.  You saw what your hootch did there.
redtree511

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2006, 02:28:34 PM »

Patti,

Is there a band lined up for Saturday??

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2006, 02:31:25 PM »

Ok were going to be setting up camp in the back on the left hand side by the (gate where the trail rides start).  There will be a sheet with atvforida/FloridaATV painted on it hanging from either my hauler or between the trucks (QT's and mine).  

We were thinking the people with kids can camp on the right hand side of the road so were still close.  As the kiddie area is for smaller kids like 8 YO and younger.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Freakk

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2006, 03:18:42 PM »

Ok were going to be setting up camp in the back on the left hand side by the (gate where the trail rides start).  There will be a sheet with atvforida/FloridaATV painted on it hanging from either my hauler or between the trucks (QT's and mine).  

We were thinking the people with kids can camp on the right hand side of the road so were still close.  As the kiddie area is for smaller kids like 8 YO and younger.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Freakk

What time are folks arriving? Were gonna come up early try to be there by 10-11am. Never been so was hoping someone from site would direct us to the wagon wheel? Ive got a toy hauler....Through the vip gate & where???

Thank's

MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2006, 03:27:59 PM »

Bushwaker the VIP gate in New to us also, Pretty much follow any of the roads to the back of the park you will see a earth bridge type of deal cross that go straight and look to your left.  Give me a call when you get through the gate.  I PM'd you my number.

Freakk
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 03:46:56 PM by MuddFreak77 » Logged

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2006, 04:35:56 PM »

LMBO???

quote author=QT314 link=topic=12795.msg179320#msg179320 date=1145383865]
Bull- If you pull that shiznit again it won't be Tosha's friend trying to knock you over.  I'll be the one to do it.  And I will succeed! 

You're focusing on the wrong aspect of the Sweetart Hootch.  Remember what it does?  Keep  your focus there.

Gary if you want to see what it does you need to show up.  I'd be happy to show you what it does when you get there.  LMBO!!!!  If you're not there this time you'll be out for the adult event.  You saw what your hootch did there.
[/quote]
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2006, 04:36:11 PM »

I called and if I remember right, when you go down the entrance road there will be two signs.
One for VIP tickets and EMC, Fire Dept, etc. will go to the left entrance, and all cash payers to the right entrance. I was told there will be signs, so it should be no problem.

Anyone getting tickets on line, you can pay for the kids when you get to the gate.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2006, 04:36:43 PM »

Bushwaker the VIP gate in New to us also, Pretty much follow any of the roads to the back of the park you will see a earth bridge type of deal cross that go straight and look to your left.  Give me a call when you get through the gate.  I PM'd you my number.

Freakk

I will try my phone T-mobile usually dont work around lake.I will be in a 01 quad cab super duty ford w/35" & weekend warrior in tow... Cool

[attachment deleted by admin]

MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2006, 04:37:00 PM »

LMBO???

quote author=QT314 link=topic=12795.msg179320#msg179320 date=1145383865]

Laughing my butt off

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2006, 04:38:30 PM »

LMBO???

laughing my balls off

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2006, 08:16:24 PM »

Grin Grin Yes there is a band for Saturday night. Hey Jr. will be opening for Jason on Friday and be the main event for Saturday.

But you guy's DON'T have it RIGHT for the VIP and GENERAL ADMISSION GATES!!!

If you purchase your tickets on line or are lucky enough to win them with one of the radio stations or buy them at ELI'S Western Wear in Okeechobee YOU ARE A VIP and can come in the VIP EXPRESS TICKET LANE  even if you have a camper or are pulling a trailer! If you have a child 12 yrs or younger with you and you purchased your VIP ticket or got it through one of the other ways I mentioned then you just pay the $5.00's for them AT THE VIP TICKET BOOTH if by chance some one in your party  hasn't bought their ticket yet, but you have YOUR RECEIPT, they can pay at the VIP TICKET BOOTH AS WELL!
If you do not have a VIP ticket or RECEIPT for an ON SALE PURCHASE then you have to go to the GENERAL ADMISSION GATE and WAIT IN LINE!! We do have 4 lanes now at the general admission gate so it should not be too bad. Just remember everyone is trying to come in at the same time, because the CONCERT IS ON FRIDAY!!! We don't have 2 days to get everyone in the park. Just get ready for "ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"!!!!

THANKS!
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2006, 08:27:46 AM »

two more days. Its getting closer.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2006, 09:11:55 AM »

Cannot wait, rolling out tomorrow night.

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Suzuki_Outlaw

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2006, 06:02:12 PM »

The wife and i have been considering loading up the hauler and makeeing the trip from northport.....Only reason for considering is we only have sport bikes but would enjoy a weekend away camping and meeting new people.....WHAT DO U ALL THINK IS IT WORTH THE TRIP WITH SPORT BIKES?Huh??GEORGE
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2006, 07:19:26 PM »

George why not?Huh  Its a weekend away and having fun with a group of great people.  There are many sport quads out there, most stay on the dirt roads, but some of the more adventurous ones actually play in the mud with them.  So come on out and join the party

Freakk

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

qt314nfla

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2006, 09:45:13 AM »

Went to load my quad this AM and found a good oil leak.  Fortunately, no patients this afternoon.  It will be heading to orlando in an hour or 2 for repair.

Looks like I'll be riding blizatch the next few weeks.  Leaving at 630am tomorrow see y'all out there.
Muddbuggy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2006, 11:28:17 AM »

wheres the oil leak coming from?  whatcha takin it to orlando to have it fixed for.

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi

SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2006, 12:06:28 PM »

wheres the oil leak coming from?  whatcha takin it to orlando to have it fixed for.

Kevin,

From what QT told me the leak is coming from the rear of the engine, sounds like possibly a rear main, there is the bellow the protects the drive shaft before it goes through the swing arm.

Also the quad needs to have the cylinder punched and a +1 piston and rings installed as she is burning oil.

Freakk

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2006, 12:09:19 PM »

Cool Cool We have a NEW VENDOR in the park for this event!

The "MECHANICAL BULL" will be here. He is setting up in the concert area. The helicopter vendor will be here Friday & Saturday only!

Ridem Cowboy, YEEHAW!!!
Patt P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2006, 02:01:39 PM »

shoulda bought a honda.... Wink

Kevin,

From what QT told me the leak is coming from the rear of the engine, sounds like possibly a rear main, there is the bellow the protects the drive shaft before it goes through the swing arm.

Also the quad needs to have the cylinder punched and a +1 piston and rings installed as she is burning oil.

Freakk
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2006, 02:04:43 PM »

Sounds like a job for JB Weld and a little Duct tape. Grin

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2006, 02:21:15 PM »

Gary, as I've always said you want to go fast buy a yamaha, if you want to get home buy a honda    Smiley Wink   j/k QT

Freakk

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2006, 02:44:56 PM »

Ok done for the week. Ice machine plugged in  case beer at the bottom & will load up when it cools off.HOLY CRAP what happened to spring 89*F today ! Huh

garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2006, 03:12:47 PM »

or have a friend who has a honda to tow you home...

Gary, as I've always said you want to go fast buy a yamaha, if you want to get home buy a honda    Smiley Wink   j/k QT

Freakk
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com