Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sand Mountain Race Mar. 26 Roll Call  (Read 22724 times)
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2006, 09:48:17 PM »

SM was Great today Cool

T2slil'sis

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2006, 07:45:49 AM »

Great racing today peeps. The turn out was not as big but it was still a blast. Steve I guess I just had to give you the last race, not really the way I would have liked to but o well.  T2slil'sis great job today hope you enjoyed yourself, you will get better once you get use to the track and bike.

Thanks for showing me around!  I had a blast out there.  It sucked being lapped both races by the same chick but what are you going to do, that was my first race.  Wink  I am just glad I didn't wreck!!!    Grin   Maybe I will see ya out there on the 9th.   Cool

Ms.Ass :p
T2slil'sis

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2006, 07:47:30 AM »

Great racing today peeps. The turn out was not as big but it was still a blast. Steve I guess I just had to give you the last race, not really the way I would have liked to but o well.  T2slil'sis great job today hope you enjoyed yourself, you will get better once you get use to the track and bike.

THATS COOL! sorry i couldnt make it Sad ill be at the next one barring any unforseen injuries.

T2'SLiLSis, you go girl! hope you had fun Wink

I had a great time.  Sucks you weren't there!   Sad  Maybe you will come out and play on the 9th. I am gonna try and make it then.   Grin

Ms.Ass :p
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2006, 12:45:56 PM »

Little swollen!  But more pizzed than hurt!  Expert had everyones adrenaline going a little too much! Good action! Slow riders on really fast bikes tend to get people hurt!  Hope to have the same action next race w/ a little different result!

C you girls out there next race!!

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2006, 08:33:15 PM »

Little swollen!  But more pizzed than hurt!  Expert had everyones adrenaline going a little too much! Good action! Slow riders on really fast bikes tend to get people hurt!  Hope to have the same action next race w/ a little different result!

Man! What happened JT?

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
dreth

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2006, 09:07:21 PM »

ill be there Wink

THATS COOL! sorry i couldnt make it Sad ill be at the next one barring any unforseen injuries.

T2'SLiLSis, you go girl! hope you had fun Wink

I had a great time.  Sucks you weren't there!   Sad  Maybe you will come out and play on the 9th. I am gonna try and make it then.   Grin
dreth

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2006, 09:07:51 PM »

Man! What happened JT?

yea what happened?
Sandmountainspeedway.com

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2006, 03:12:11 PM »

The other side of the hill is closed per Ft Meade Fire Chief Until further notice We would like to thank the guy on the quad the threw the cig in the grass in front of the fire chief when they were putting out the fire.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 11:01:35 AM by Sandmountainspeedway.com » Logged
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2006, 05:32:19 PM »

The other side of the hill is closed per Ft Meade Fire Chief Until further notice We would like to thank the guy on the quad the threw the sig in the grass in front of the fire chief when they were putting out the fire.

Man that sucks. Is it closed b/c their trying to fidn out how the fire started or closed down for awhile? A cig may be just how the fire got started in the 1st place. Probably from the same guy Sad .

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
LE450-RACER#77
Supreme Member

READY TO SELL ALL PARTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2006, 07:29:25 PM »

The other side of the hill is closed per Ft Meade Fire Chief Until further notice We would like to thank the guy on the quad the threw the sig in the grass in front of the fire chief when they were putting out the fire.

IT TAKES A REAL JACKAZZ TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT !!!!!!!!!   

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2006, 07:40:02 PM »

Man that sucks. Is it closed b/c their trying to fidn out how the fire started or closed down for awhile? A cig may be just how the fire got started in the 1st place. Probably from the same guy Sad .

a cig may have started it but most likely it was some one oe a muffler on something cig. can only start fires when the humidity is very low

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2006, 11:39:06 PM »

Sad .

a cig may have started it but most likely it was some one oe a muffler on something cig. can only start fires when the humidity is very low
Your wrong there buddy, anything dead will burn from a cig. and plus the humidity was low sunday 30% Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2006, 11:10:09 AM »

It wasnt the cigarette it was a muffler but he was very up set that someone could throw the cigarette right by him. They are going to let us know when we can open the hills up and if they are going to charge us for them to come out. We will keep you posted.
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2006, 04:59:08 PM »

Sad .

Your wrong there buddy, anything dead will burn from a cig. and plus the humidity was low sunday 30% Wink

your right anything dead will burn but just to let you exact the humidity needs to be 21% or less for a cig to start if it is just threw down, being a wildland fire fighter for the Division of Forestry I have been to school to learn about this. not saying under the right conditions with wind and everything it cant happen I was just stating that it was not likely to happen.

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2006, 09:42:52 AM »

The humidity was 22% that day the chief made a strong put to show us that with his little humidity gage.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com