Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 20930 times)
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 10, 2005, 06:31:56 PM »

Name your worst two pet peeves. For those of you that dont know what a pet peeve is it's something that really makes you mad or drives you crazy. # 1  My worst is when you put on your turn signal to change lanes and someone intentionally speeds up to keep you from getting over. My 2nd worst are the people that get to the toll window and then try to get together there money especially during rush hour. My 3rd is when people park in the handicap space even though there obviously not handicapped.Yes I know I said your worst two but I was on a roll. All driving related pet peeves.Maybe I'm getting road rage.
DS650

Ub3r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 06:35:16 PM »

We have to be careful with you on the road!!! lol j/k  Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2004 Grizzly 660-Stock
2001 Banshee-Mods  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 06:36:50 PM »

I think the worst one i hate is the teenage drivers that think goin in and out of traffic to get a few car lengths ahead will get them there so much faster, i go the speed limit and take my time and normally get to the same destination at the same time or sometimes even before them, so not sure what the point of it is  Huh Huh , i hate it when the old people have to make a complete stop on major roads before they make a turn, what is the point of this one also  Huh Huh

05 450r #13B
The hyrbid kid
Supreme Member

LIFE'S SHORT RIDE HARD.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 06:37:58 PM »

mine is when u go to pass somebody and they speed up..
or when u are driving and ppl turn in some were realy slow and u almost clip them..
yes im 14 and i drive..and im realy good at it too..

07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 06:42:20 PM »

1: Reading misspelled posts or letters etc. and knowing that I CAN'T correct it. I can't stand when someone is trying to make a point and then misspell stuff. ( [smiley=Wacko.gif] I know that is a weird peeve)

2: When my kids look at me and whine "WHAAAAAT" with that 10 yr old attitude!!!!!  [smiley=Angry.gif]I just wanna.........
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 06:43:55 PM by Mrs.Nightbreed » Logged
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 06:45:31 PM »

1: Reading misspelled posts or letters etc. and knowing that I CAN'T correct it. I can't stand when someone is trying to make a point and then misspell stuff. ( [smiley=Wacko.gif] I know that is a weird peeve)

2: When my kids look at me and whine "WHAAAAAT" with that 10 yr old attitude!!!!!  [smiley=Angry.gif]I just wanna.........

Give Mike a break, He's doesn't whine that much.  Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
The hyrbid kid
Supreme Member

LIFE'S SHORT RIDE HARD.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 06:47:33 PM »

or when you ask your dad for some money and he did have a job for u that week and then is remark is well u should have worked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then he give's your stupid siter 40 bucks to go to the mail and buy a stupid purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

VelociRaptor350

Pinellas Park, FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 06:47:41 PM »

Im With atvtrailer on this one, people coming to a complete stop before turning, that kills me.  Another one is people talking on the cell phone while driving, hang up the damn phone and drive. The Wrost has to be when your on a highway and the person in front of you keeps braking when there is no one in front of them.

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2005, 06:48:58 PM »

I cant stop. # 4  is when you hurry into the grocery store to  pick up something on your way home only to find people in the ten item or less line with 20 or so items.
The hyrbid kid
Supreme Member

LIFE'S SHORT RIDE HARD.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2005, 06:52:34 PM »

i know right or u have to go wiht your dad to the store to get something for dinner and somthing else and they price check every thing just so u get embaresset

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2005, 06:53:28 PM »

I cant stop. # 4  is when you hurry into the grocery store to  pick up something on your way home only to find people in the ten item or less line with 20 or so items.

Thats one of mine for sure. I have no problem counting their items out loud and then pointing at the sign and asking if they can read.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
GaryinSeffner

Dont ride it like you're still paying for it!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2005, 06:53:50 PM »

tailgaters and people over 60 that drive still Grin

just kidding. I hate when someone rides my butt in traffic, they usually get a break check, and I hate when people dont close their mouth while eating.....makes me want to slap the food right out of their mouth. Angry

The hyrbid kid
Supreme Member

LIFE'S SHORT RIDE HARD.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2005, 06:58:09 PM »

yea i like all of those...
i mean i dont kare im a kid but who care's i count as loud as i can..
and now they have a express lane.. self check out..
express my butt..
man the lady always has to come punch in the code so i store the code in my fone so now it is express...
then the latino's gett behinde u and start cussing u out in spanish i mean what kinda stuff is that...

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2005, 07:03:41 PM »

How about when you go to the gas station,get out,open your gas cap,put the nozzle in the tank and you hear that old lady on the intercom say" THAT IS A PAY FIRST PUMP'
BILLY_JOE

GET R DRUNK

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2005, 07:05:39 PM »

mine is i have a freind and ill be listing to music and he'll wistle as loud as he can the tune of the song..
and then he act's like he know ever body...
realy annoying...

04 Z400

LRD EXHAUST PRO 4 SERIES
FLY HANDLE BARS
NERF BARS
BILLY_JOE

GET R DRUNK

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2005, 07:08:37 PM »

i know this gass station by my house i go there wiht my quad all the time and it's the only one around me and she always deos that every body else is kool and then i pay 5.00 and only can hold 3.56and then she deosn't give me my change and she says im lieing about that...

04 Z400

LRD EXHAUST PRO 4 SERIES
FLY HANDLE BARS
NERF BARS
BILLY_JOE

GET R DRUNK

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2005, 07:21:44 PM »

or when your rding a z 400 and your friend wiht the bad ass trx thinks he's all kool and halls azz ahead and all the dust comes up and getts in your eye's..
or when your mudding and the gyu wiht the forman throw's mudd all over u that one fun..  and your stuck Angry Huh

04 Z400

LRD EXHAUST PRO 4 SERIES
FLY HANDLE BARS
NERF BARS
BILLY_JOE

GET R DRUNK

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2005, 07:53:24 PM »

AND WHEN YOUR HANGING OUT WIHT A GURL ONE DAY AND THE NEXT DAY IT'S THAT TIME AND SHE'S ALL IN ABAD MOOD AND SHE WONT TELL U IT'S THAT TIME SO U THINK U DID SOMTHIGN  Angry Angry.... Angry

04 Z400

LRD EXHAUST PRO 4 SERIES
FLY HANDLE BARS
NERF BARS
BILLY_JOE

GET R DRUNK

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2005, 07:54:15 PM »

OR THE COPS PULL U OVER AND KEEP THER ELIGHTS ON AFTER YOUR ALREADY OVER.. I MEAN TURN THAT SHIZIT OFF

04 Z400

LRD EXHAUST PRO 4 SERIES
FLY HANDLE BARS
NERF BARS
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2005, 08:22:27 PM »

Geezz...there are so many.... I really hate it when people DON'T use the on ramp to ANY highway to get up to the speed limit by the time they have to merge...c'mon folks...at least get up to 55 by then, don't slow down to merge.  The other thing that ticks me off is when you have like a mile to exit, and they have to slow down and merge into the right lane IMMEDIATLY. (I know...this is probably someones pet peeve, not following instructions and listing a 3rd) When traffic slows down cuz there is a wreck on the other side of the Interstate.

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
The hyrbid kid
Supreme Member

LIFE'S SHORT RIDE HARD.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2005, 08:27:32 PM »

I KNOW RIGHT SHOOT I DO A DRIVE BE OOOO AAAA..
ONCE IT'S CLEAR I STEP ON THE AS AND RIDE OUT I MEAN COME ON U AINT GO TO GO THAT SLOW TO LOOK THATS JUST BEING NOSY U KOW IT SHOULC DROP DOWN TO 35 AND THATS THE SLOWEST..
AND THEN LIKE LARRY THE CABLE GUY SAYS U GET THAT STATE TROOPER OUT THERE INTERSTATE PASE CAR BUT USAULY HE STAYS ON THE HIGHWAY FOR LIKE 3 HOURS AND U HAVE TO GO LIKE 55 BEHINDE HIM ..LOL

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2005, 08:33:17 PM »

or when you ask your dad for some money and he did have a job for u that week and then is remark is well u should have worked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then he give's your stupid siter 40 bucks to go to the mail and buy a stupid purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Walsh not to bust your chops but I am gonna anyway, brother you have some issues in each one of you replys that  reflect an issue with your dad. Let me ask you where you would be today and what would you have today with out him in your life? I am sure you have a house to live in, a computer to surf the net with, and food to eat. I am certain he has something to do with providing those thngs to you  Look at the positives before capitalizing on the negatives.
the bible says "Honor thy Mother and Father"
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 08:38:59 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
The hyrbid kid
Supreme Member

LIFE'S SHORT RIDE HARD.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2005, 08:44:15 PM »

OK  WHAT DO U MEAN I DONT UNDERSTAND..
NAW THERE IS ALOT OF POSS BUT THIS CHAT IS ABOUT THE NEG AND IM VENTING... BUT I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEAN BY THAT IM CONFUSED..

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2005, 08:44:26 PM »

back to the toic:
I cant stand inconsiderate cigarett smokers, or the fella that expects you to work on your vehicle for free because your a friend of a friend. There is that person that gets off the hwy to merge into traffic and they stop and hold up traffic in the merge lane. tardiness. broken collar bones. Grin
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2005, 03:19:52 AM »

I have a few pet peeves. The first being listening to people eat/chew gum. I dont know why, but it's like my ears lock onto that sound and ewww, I hate it so bad! LOL. Also, I cant stand the elderly drivers who just cant seem to find the gas pedel.. if you cant go the speed limit, you shouldnt be driving... PERIOD. I have absolutely no problem with people talkin on their cell phones in public places... but do they really have to scream thier conversations? I dont need to know its that time of the month, or that your sisters brothers friends girlfriend is sleeping with the cousins brothers friends uncle AHHH, lol. And the list goes on.....

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com