Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: can u ride still at lost lakes in broward/miami  (Read 8161 times)
roscoe700

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2006, 09:38:34 AM »

looking to see if you can still ride at lost lake by getting in off of us 27

06 brute force 750:snorkeled,hot cams,rldean carb adjusters, torq exhaust, 30"silverbacks on 14" blk ss212 rims
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 03:08:04 PM »

Not sure exactly where it is, but it's probably technically illegal, but people probably still ride there.  Is this place muddy at all?

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.
leadsled

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 03:33:44 PM »

Yes  you can still get in off of US 27, bass creek road, and the dead end off of miramar parkway also, but the cops will probably be there, i was out by my house just looking around out there and i saw 2 cr250s, and a warrior and thats it.
roscoe700

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 04:04:38 PM »

bass creek road don't that take u on the north side  ..i want to get on the southside the place used to be the bomb..if u get caught the first time what happens..

06 brute force 750:snorkeled,hot cams,rldean carb adjusters, torq exhaust, 30"silverbacks on 14" blk ss212 rims
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 07:17:38 PM »

That's like where the little airport and the good riding by the expressway is.  We usually ride to US-27, go through the woods to the side of the road, and that's how to get on the other side of the canal, is that what you're saying?

bbf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 07:54:14 PM »

have not bin out there in a long time to many cops
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 07:57:02 PM »

I was out there 2 times this sometime this past fall, and I was fine.  It was during the day on Saturdays.  But I have heard of problems there, yes.  But I've also heard of problems at the Hump and 137th and 8th, I've only been once to each, but didn't see any problems.

cubanaso

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 07:45:56 PM »

they are taking u to jail if u et cuaght in the air strip one of my friends went riding with some buddys in there, to say the least they got cuaght. there bikes were impounded and were in some deep crap with the law
i wouldent suggest going in there as for lost lake there are some ocasional riders.(its rite behine my naborhood
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 08:46:46 PM »

Dat too bad.

954wheelin

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2006, 08:48:41 PM »

a good place to park to get to lost lake off 27  is to park at a flood gate on krome ave about 1/4 mile west of 27.  then ride to 27 cross and take that dirt road down.
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 07:00:57 PM »

I was thinking of something like that too, park somewhere else, there's a ton of little nooks and crannys to park at on US-27, and sneak in, but I don't know it's worth it.  Dang, if you could just ride out there, you could ride Holiday Park, the Fish Camp, Lost Lake, and they're opening an MX track, all basically right next to each other.

gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 12:43:57 PM »

well we can literally ride from our house to lost lake. but it aint worth it anymore.
you go riding with the worry that your gonna come around the bend and run into
5-0.  like i said in another post its a shame cause its some of the best riding and that
 land aint being used for "JACK SQUAT" Angry

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
FlzRider

Z400 #12

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 07:47:54 PM »

Yea lost lake used to be a really great place to ride. I would ride right out of my driveway and out my neighborhood to the dead end off of Miramar Parkway. Now there is an elementary school at that dead end. I haven't ridden back there for years. What a shame.  Cry

03 Suzuki Z400
leadsled

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 09:04:41 PM »

Theres no school at the deadend on miramar parkway, its just rock, you can still get out there from the end of the parkway but i havent gone in a year.

Flzrider what neibhorhood you live in???
bigeasy

Ride Red

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2006, 12:36:19 PM »

Im not sure about broward but i know for sure in Dade their is absolutly no leagle place to ride a 4wheeler unless you own private land or have permission from a land owner. Cry your taxes are hard at work to stop you from having fun and in my opinion the only difrence between this place and any other is that here you have the elusion of being free. you can die for your country but dont try and have a good time in it. Sad to say

Budweiser.........  Because You Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly.
06 rincon 680 FI   (me)
05 rincon 650      (wife)
05 250 EX           (daughters)
~Demon_Boy~

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 09:36:55 PM »

is there anywhere to ride in PSN or Miami Lakes and Broward anymore? I use to ride with my dad over 170th st bridge but i think there was a fire there about a month ago is there anywhere else to ride?
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 09:53:11 PM »

is there anywhere to ride in PSN or Miami Lakes and Broward anymore? I use to ride with my dad over 170th st bridge but i think there was a fire there about a month ago is there anywhere else to ride?
nope, another reason my z is getting "mx'd" out, the way things are going, the track will be the only place. You can ride back behind the bridge, but its a pain in the @ss, and if a cop arrives it's even more a pain in the butt, but my friend owns land back behind the bridge so aslong as we trailer our bikes to his land we can ride legally  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com