Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Highlifter "Outlaw Axles" (INFO)  (Read 1672 times)
Team_Leader

Natural Light

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 17, 2005, 06:18:55 AM »

FYI....I bought Highlifter's Outlaw axles for my 700 before they(Highlifter) started selling Gori!!a Axles.  I called Highlifter the other day because my 2 outer boots on my $350 a peice axles were busted and they told me that they didn't sell them anymore.  I told him that they still have them posted on there website and he said that's becouse they still have some in stock.  I said alright, well I need two boots for my axles that are still under warranty with ya'll (which the warr. doesn't cover the boots) and he said that they don't sell them.  So, I was kind of getting frustrated at this point and asked him whatin the heck  I was suppose to do for a boot.  Then he gave me the Manufactures name and number which is "Axle Systems" out of Canada.  So, I give them call thinking that it was going to take forever and day to get some boots.  I talked to Tony and explained my situation and he said "I tell ya what eh, go down to your local auto parts store and tell them you want a outer CV boot for a '89 Ford Tempo."  

SO I thought I would share this with ya'll especially for the people with  Outlaw axles and I betcha the Gori!!a axles are the same way.  It sure was nice to pay only $10 a peice for boots and not $35.  It also goves you a peice of mind while riding (not having to worry about your boots).  Oh yeah he did say that there axles were way better than Gori!!a.  I wasn't sure if I could or should post the phone number on here, so send me a PM if ya want the number.

See ya'll in the bush,
T-ravis

Travis Spiers (Team Leader)
2002 Polaris Sportsman 700
27x12x12 TriClaws Front and Rear
1 1/2 Wide Trac Spacers
Highlifter Outlaaw Axles (Front)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com