Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: generic atv's hit the streets  (Read 1384 times)
rickgarcia250

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 20, 2006, 10:54:35 PM »

I bought 2 of those generic atv's made by BMX, A 200 & a 250. Pretty nice for the money other than there vibration is likely to loosen bolts but after a re-torque, there all good to go. Do you have one of these atv's like BMX or kazuma? let me know what you think. I mainly trail ride with these, there not really built for all the punishments of seriously hard riding but can take some 2 to 3 foot jumps and max out at around 50mph.
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 11:12:59 PM »

I don't know anything about the quads you are talking about, but you mentioned bolts vibrating out. This can happen with any engine, but if a bolt backed out a second time, I would put thread lock on it and let it dry over night. If you take care of them, they should perform to their design, just don't push them to far. You know they haven't been tested like the big name ones have over the years.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com