Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks NightBreed aka (ATP)  (Read 2622 times)
T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 23, 2005, 06:41:24 PM »

Ok I just want to say thanks to Mike W for letting bring my bike to his shop and let me work on it. Without his expertise I would have not been able to dial my bike in. Since I put the Curtis Sparks Pipe on I have been having trouble jetting my bike correctly. So I called Mike on the phone and he said to bring my bike in and he would guide me in the right direction,and thats what he did. Worked on it for about 3 hours after putting and taking out the jets a few times. So on a good note, I just want to say thanks, and Mike didn't even ask for payment for his advise, or ask me to put this on the site. Wink

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 06:48:03 PM »

Ok I just want to say thanks to Mike W for letting bring my bike to his shop and let me work on it. Without his expertise I would have not been able to dial my bike in. Since I put the Curtis Sparks Pipe on I have been having trouble jetting my bike correctly. So I called Mike on the phone and he said to bring my bike in and he would guide me in the right direction,and thats what he did. Worked on it for about 3 hours after putting and taking out the jets a few times. So on a good note, I just want to say thanks, and Mike didn't even ask for payment for his advise, or ask me to put this on the site. Wink

Thats because I take care of the billing  Wink
Glad you got it tuned right.Now when mine is back together next week we'll have to run them.  Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
dreth

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 06:53:07 PM »

.Now when mine is back together next week we'll have to run them.  Grin

thats all he will need to do is RUN to beat THE rappy.lololololololololololhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, im to funny some times. how ya been mike?
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 07:00:59 PM »

thats all he will need to do is RUN to beat THE rappy.lololololololololololhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, im to funny some times. how ya been mike?

You're killing me dude...lol... I'm great and hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 07:20:08 PM by da_mtg_man » Logged

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 07:17:41 PM »

Well its a good thing I didn't bring my bike there when you were  there, I  take it you would have charged my alot of money to pay for that building you guys are renting Grin  BTW its pretty nice place once its all set up.

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 07:22:24 PM »

lol...I'm glad Mike was able to help you out.
It is a nice building and thanks.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 07:59:16 PM »

Thats because I take care of the billing  Wink
Glad you got it tuned right.Now when mine is back together next week we'll have to run them.  Grin

My weed eater is faster than yours!!!!

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 08:00:04 PM »

No problem, dont forget to call me next tuesday!!!

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2005, 07:41:40 AM »

I believe the words Mike used were "jetting nightmare" when describing that quad ;-)

see ya next week Mike.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com