Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MARCH 3rd, 4th & 5th ADULT WEEKEND "MUDDY GRA'S"  (Read 24124 times)
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: February 01, 2006, 09:59:38 PM »

HERE WE GO AGAIN!! This is the kick off event for "SPRING BREAK GONE WILD" Events at L-CROSS! Friday night NASHVILLE CLASSIC COUNTRY SHOW!!! RUSS HICKS & CHARLIE McCOY "THE REAL McCOY". Saturday
MUDDY GRA PARADE AND MUDDY GRA COSTUME COMPETITION, fun, games cash & prizes!! Decorate your ride and bring the BEADS! Wet T-SHIRT contest!
This is an ADULT weekend only you must be 18yrs or older to attend.
Wilderness camping, mudding, trail riding and the L-CROSS COUNTRY RUN!

FOR MORE INFO:  www.l-cross.com

Thank,
Mark & Patti Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 10:04:03 PM »

Can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday!

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 08:39:29 PM »

aintskeerd,
Come out by the stage for the concert Saturday night so WILDCARD can sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!

Patti P
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
OffroadSS350

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 12:34:54 PM »

Hey Patricia ive never been to L-cross but wuts to be expected at this event also how many people usually show up and how much riding land do u have thanks
Andy

'05 F-150 4x4 on Swamperz
'06 Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4
'98 Suzuki Quadrunner 500 4x4 on 28x12.5 Outlaws FOR SALE 3k obo PM me for info pics..
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 12:54:32 PM »

There are usualy 1,000 to 2,000 that show up for the ADULT weekends. We have live entertainment on FRI & SAT for the MUDDY GRA EVENT. We have
fun and games with cash and prizes on Saturday up in the concert area. There is always a WET T-SHIRT contest at the adult events as well because we try to deter FLASHING & NUDITY on our FAMILY weekends the third Friday of every month.  Basicly it is a big party with adults enjoying them selves with out the children.The main park is 800 acres with additional pastures for big event camping. We also have trail rides, L-CROSS COUNTRY RUN CHALLENGE and of course the EXTREME MUD HOLE! However there are multiple mud holes on the property for every one to play. This event is the kick off event for "SPRING BREAK GONE WILD" and we always have themes for the ADULT weekends, this event is "MUDDY GRA'S" so we will have contests for the best decorated rides in the parade as well as the best MARDI GRA costumes. BEADS ARE WELCOME to this event!!!!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 12:56:48 PM by Patricia Pearce » Logged

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 01:41:40 PM »

cost??? ancillary services available?? food??

please advise more details
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2006, 01:58:58 PM »

We try and go to every adult event and we drive 4 hours for it so it is the bomb. They do have some concessions depending on which ones show up. They do have a cold shower area but the water smells like sulfur water. They also have a limerock pit that you can swim in and clean off in. If you go make sure you enter all the games and events because they are a blast. They open Friday morning at 9 until Sunday afternoon. The cost is $30 per person for the weekend. If you just go Sunday only the price is $15. I think any other day is like a full weekend price of $30. I think on the weekends that children are allowed, the children is a little cheaper also. You can check out some pics at www.floridaatv.com or their website at www.l-cross.com

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 03:05:03 PM »

any motels close by in case it is too cold for a tent
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2006, 04:40:18 PM »

11 miles down the road but you can do a tent for a couple of nights. Besides we ride almost all night out there. Well I usually ride until about 12 or 1am. Bring covers and you will be fine.

qt314nfla

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2006, 04:45:08 PM »

11 miles down the road but you can do a tent for a couple of nights. Besides we ride almost all night out there. Well I usually ride until about 12 or 1am. Bring covers and you will be fine.

Ummmm I know I ride almost all night when I go out there.  As for the rest of y'all I've come back to camp on multiple occasions and everyone has crashed by midnight.  Muddfreak is about the only one that can keep up w/ riding all night.
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 07:09:12 PM »

Ummmm I know I ride almost all night when I go out there.  As for the rest of y'all I've come back to camp on multiple occasions and everyone has crashed by midnight.  Muddfreak is about the only one that can keep up w/ riding all night.

Thanks for those kind words QT!!!  Grin  I've never been around anyone else who can hang (RIDE) as long as we can!!!   

For those of us who CAN hang, 7am is usually a normal bedtime if there is a bed time.   Tongue Smiley

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2006, 07:45:11 PM »

"""BUSTED""" So it's you 2 that every one is complaining about!!  They say we have some campers that never camp. SLEEP that is!!  That's what it is all about, have fun!!

Patti P
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2006, 09:19:53 PM »

I had rather sleep a little at night and then play most of the day instead of sleep in. When it comes morning, I'm gonna be awake no matter how much sleep I get.

[attachment deleted by admin]

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2006, 09:20:43 PM »

Saturday nights entertainment

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2006, 09:25:08 PM »

"""BUSTED""" So it's you 2 that every one is complaining about!!  They say we have some campers that never camp. SLEEP that is!!  That's what it is all about, have fun!!

Patti P
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS
Actually it's not us waking ppl up.  I was out on one evening and there were a few w/ loud pipes at the hoses cleaning up.  Myself and another friend got our butts chewed for having the loud pipes going at 4am.  I started my quad to prove that it was not my bike that was causing the probs.  Meanwhile the other guys who were ripping their bikes all over sat quiet as they were told to get their butts back to camp and we were told to have fun.

Had the truck out running in the mud holes w/ a couple of other trucks at the last event I attended then went out to the swimming hole cranked up tunes and danced till sunlight.  I'll be impressed if they heard my stock radio back at the camps.

As for sleeping....I can do that when I get home.  I go out and stay up all night catch a few hrs in the am then ride all day w/ everyone else and stay up late the next night.  Seems I'm not missing out on any riding time either.
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2006, 09:32:17 PM »

ENJOY! BE SAFE! HAVE FUN!!!

THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!

Patti P.

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 09:44:49 PM »

Patti P
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS
Actually it's not us waking ppl up.  I was out on one evening and there were a few w/ loud pipes at the hoses cleaning up.  Myself and another friend got our butts chewed for having the loud pipes going at 4am.  I started my quad to prove that it was not my bike that was causing the probs.  Meanwhile the other guys who were ripping their bikes all over sat quiet as they were told to get their butts back to camp and we were told to have fun.

Had the truck out running in the mud holes w/ a couple of other trucks at the last event I attended then went out to the swimming hole cranked up tunes and danced till sunlight.  I'll be impressed if they heard my stock radio back at the camps.

As for sleeping....I can do that when I get home.  I go out and stay up all night catch a few hrs in the am then ride all day w/ everyone else and stay up late the next night.  Seems I'm not missing out on any riding time either.

Patty you caught me!!!!   LOL  sorry but I spend extra to make sure my quads are quiet.  My truck on the other hand thats a different story.  There is nothing like the sound of a Ford Diesel wound out with a turbo screaming and fire belching from the exhaust pipe   Yup! Drive Yup!

It seems like I can be back at camp around 06:30ish and still be up for 9 when most everyone else is just getting up.  I only need a couple hrs of sleep to function and drive anywhere.  Midnight - 3am is a normal bed time for me and I'm usually up for work somewhere between 6 and 7.  Staying up all night and still functioning the next day is not a problem.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 09:47:41 PM by MuddFreak77 » Logged

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 09:51:55 PM »

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVEN IF IT IS AAAALLLLL NIGHT LLLOOONNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2006, 11:38:11 PM »

Wink Wink Wink Wink ;)I think we have a special surprise for the LADIE'S on Saturday night March 4th for this event!!!
I'll post later when I'm for sure!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2006, 10:14:02 AM »

hard to believe you make it all night long....  You must be some of them younger folks OR you participate in extra curricular activities
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2006, 10:39:44 AM »

I've seen some of them taking POWER NAPS during the day! They are not fooling anyone!!

Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2006, 11:34:53 AM »

thank you patty-now I feel better
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2006, 02:45:42 PM »

I've seen some of them taking POWER NAPS during the day! They are not fooling anyone!!

Patti P

Patti,
     The only power naps I get is if its raining and COLD outside, ther than that just a few hrs sleep.

Gery,
     The only extra-curricular activites are drinking beer, listening to music, and some dancing.

Freak

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

garym
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2006, 04:16:48 PM »

your signature is soooo appropriate...
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »

your signature is soooo appropriate...

My Signature is only showing what toys i have, why is that soooo appropriate???   Dunno

I usually get back to camp between 6 and 8am catch a few hrs sleep and start riding again.

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com