Up late

Started by o4250, February 01, 2006, 02:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Up late on a school night. Something got me sick, I've puked like 8 times already. And I can feel more coming. :(

Ida_Mann

time for the gatorade diet.

if anything, it at least gives you something to puke instead of stomach bile.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Joedirt

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 01, 2006, 10:09:22 AM
time for the gatorade diet.

if anything, it at least gives you something to puke instead of stomach bile.

Id@



Yummy I did not want that Bran muffin anyway....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Quad32x

I  feel  for  ya  brother.  I  hate  pukeing. :Dead.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

o4250

Stayed home today, I can barely get to the computer. Nothing but water is coming up. :-X

Quad32x

Maybe  I`ll  stop  by  and  watch  The  Young  and  the  Restless  with  you. :wink.gif 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Ida_Mann

Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!!

or you could change the channel ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Dr. Phil and Oprah!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MuddFreak77

bigscrub,

    He is only 15, I'm thinking teletubbies or the wiggles   ROFLMAO

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

o4250

what does being sick have to do with TV?

americanhighlander

#10
I guess it's that flu bug.You catch that stuff
from anyone or cold weather.Or it could be stomach
flu and it can last 24hour bug doing samething over and over
and it will stop.I know how that feels :'(

I know  i was sick with flu with cold weather
i was playing in wet snow up at my grandparents house in tenn
last year  during christmas.But good thing i went look at google earth
last week and their house sits at 2,400 feet in clumberland pleatue.
Thats why i was sick the air is dry up there during winter months.


o4250
I hope you feel better soon. :)


[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

We have six more weeks
of this cold crap and we should be warm season next
month up here in lake city area.  ;)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com