Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost stolen quad  (Read 10888 times)
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2006, 01:01:31 PM »

Good  dog ! Clapper  Should  of  had  a  little  fun  with  your  BB  gun ! Shocked Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
aftrmath99

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2006, 02:10:53 PM »

i caught a guy awhile back tryin to steal my kids dirtbike from our garge. luckily i have cameras all around my house. we seen him come in the carport and grab the bike and wheel it out  well almost out.i grabbed my pistol and headed for the door and scared the crap out of them  there were two guys  they took off running  dropping the bike and headed out accross the street  i lived right directly accross the street from the mall at the time  they were fast as bunnyrabbits and ran through the parking lot  funny thing is  they ran out of breath half way accross and dropped to their knees i jumped in the car and tore off after them  one guy went one way  the other went a different way stupid me didnt have any bullits in my gun  because of the kids  but i drove up next to one of them in my car and clipped him in the eye with the butt of my pistol as i drove by him he dosnt see out that eye anymore lol i got out and motherf%cked him for 5 minutes and told him if i ever seen him again i would shoot him and told him to take off and go to the hospital.his buddy got away. as i was coming back to the driveway  the cops pulled in  my kid called 911  i told them which direction they headed but they got all sh%tty about me havin a gun and hitting the guy!!they wouldnt even try to find them even after i told them the guy was headed to the hospital!!! sometime  a little self induced justice can be the best thing i dont think that guy will ever steal again  at least not from me!!! Grin
Hawgin4x4
Supreme Member

Whatcha know about them Bowties!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2006, 02:36:01 PM »

My buddys dog weighs around 100lbs i believe, he is a big a$$ dog...He got a 15lb milk bone leg thing to eat...lol.....My buddy just went and bought a 357 and tech 9. So add those to his 12,20 guage, 45, 44, 38, and probably an elephant rifle or 2... We were talking to the neighbor and he said he seen him and thought it was me, he then realized king was gonna shred the dude, and started to walk over with his 30-06, and seen us come out of the house, so he went back inside and called 911, he was watching from the backyard, waiting and hoping the guy would jump the fence into his yard, he has to big a$$ chows, Im scared of them 2 dogs, there nutz..He said for sure he would have shot him...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 02:39:06 PM by 400mph » Logged

I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2006, 02:50:31 PM »

they got what they deserved. i hate them bastards that think they can waltz into your private property and take whatever they want.

now the flipside(WHICH I DONT AGREE WITH):
I THINK-the guy can comeback and sue you for his injuries. he wasnt stealing anything he was lost and jumped on the shed cause he was scared. make sure your buds got the "beware of dog" signs posted.

i may be wrong but maybe anoriginal can "SHED"some lite on the subject

REMEMEBER : CYA- COVER YOUR @SS.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 03:42:53 PM by gery350 » Logged

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2006, 03:32:18 PM »

My buddy just moved there, so we were taking in furniture and boxes during the night, So i have no clue where anything is at in bellair shores, we were working all nite..

Well bellair shores is like 5min from my house.... Shocked

Hawgin4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2006, 03:37:58 PM »

really?

kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2006, 03:54:03 PM »

What about the new Law about protecting your property?

Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2006, 04:10:25 PM »

What about the new Law about protecting your property?

It's in place. Protect yourself or another by any means you deem fit.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
Hawgin4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2006, 09:45:04 PM »

I dont care about any law, if someone is trying to jack something or harm me or my family, i will be a force to wrecken with, and ill tell you right now i will go home in one peace, and unfortinately a dead man cant talk....

Ole Guy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2006, 07:22:09 AM »

I can say my little Cocker Spaniel would have probably licked him to death but my GLOCK 23 would not have been so forgiving!!!!!!!!!

2005 Polaris 500HO

The important Suff is what you learn AFTER you know it all !!!!!    I knew it all when I was 50
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2006, 09:43:23 AM »

I dont care about any law, if someone is trying to jack something or harm me or my family, i will be a force to wrecken with, and ill tell you right now i will go home in one peace, and unfortinately a dead man cant talk....

That is the "New Law"  If you or your family or property is being threatened you have every right to protect you family and home in what ever means you see fit. It started Oct 1st 2005.  Wink

Hawgin4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »

now i like that law....I know at my school the sro and princepal said that if you get into a fight or wut not, if u throw a punch you get 10 days no acceptions....I talked to him and, asked if someone started punching u in the head and body, you wouldnt hit back? he was like yes....So how can we get punished for self defense??? I dont care if the dude hitting me looks like mike tyson, im going to hit em back....I told him also that if one of my family members is getting wooped by more than 1 person, i will be in the scrap faster than u can blink an eye...i stand up for my family, and have been lucky and no one has tried me since i was a freshman in high school...But its not right saying we cant fight back in self defense, in other words they are like take the beating well deal with it..Now that is some BS....

SwampRat

Life's hard; get a helmet.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2006, 03:53:59 PM »

That dog earned a steak dinner!  Glad to hear nobody was hurt, sorry to hear the thief wasn't. 

06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com