Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quad Scrambles XC race Feb. 4th and 5th  (Read 10765 times)
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2006, 02:32:39 PM »

Jen,
You were flying, and looks to me as if your racing is getting back to where it used to be before the brutal crahes you have had, good luck at gatorback and the nationals for that matter!!!
Tell Phil to keep racing that stock suzuki, it would make life for me alot easier Wink

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2006, 03:13:27 PM »

Thanks for the compliment Will  Embarrassed

I will pass your message on to Phil...but I can promise he wants "his" ride back  Wink The "stocker" isn't cutting it...

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2006, 06:27:07 PM »

Good race Jen ! I'm sure you will get back on shape hum!!  Shocked
 that means I have to work even harder  Huh

It was hard for me to recover all the time I loose at the begginig of the race, this kid with the Suzuky got stock on some roots  Angry and I had to get of my quad, move his bike out of the hole and then try to get back to the race, by the time we started the 0-400 guys where on the line too, that means more then 1 minute, but this is part of the race, now let see what Gatorback have for us  Grin

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
liteandsirens

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »

I knew it. I knew ChillintheFASt, I mean MOST would get first place.  Smiley You said " new high dollar steering dampner" , well, which one did you get. Im thinking about getting the precision concepts dampner.
So you gonna stick it out in C open or what? Are you sure your not gettin bored with us. I didnt race this race, but I will be at Gatorback, and I gotta admit. Im not looking forward to eating your roost all day. You are definitely good motivation to step it up when I practice. I dont know the time difference between you and 2nd or 3rd. but the holopaw race was like 5 minutes difference. let me know what it was if ya dont mind. Ill make sure I look you up at Gatorback. Congrats on another victory. keep it up. Wink
yamadooski
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2006, 08:08:30 AM »

I saw "C" rider race the morning race in "C".
Then he went to the "B" class and raced in the afternoon class.
This kid was flying, even after racing the morning class.
I know "AA" will have more competition in a few years.

Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2006, 11:30:41 AM »

You cannot go wrong with the Precision Concepts stabilizer, it is the best that I have found so far and I have used the GPR, W.E.R. and an old DENTON shaft style and I am most comfortable with the Precision Dampner.

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2006, 04:47:41 PM »

I knew it. I knew ChillintheFASt, I mean MOST would get first place.  Smiley You said " new high dollar steering dampner" , well, which one did you get. Im thinking about getting the precision concepts dampner.
So you gonna stick it out in C open or what? Are you sure your not gettin bored with us. I didnt race this race, but I will be at Gatorback, and I gotta admit. Im not looking forward to eating your roost all day. You are definitely good motivation to step it up when I practice. I dont know the time difference between you and 2nd or 3rd. but the holopaw race was like 5 minutes difference. let me know what it was if ya dont mind. Ill make sure I look you up at Gatorback. Congrats on another victory. keep it up. Wink
I got the precision damper and its great. I smacked a LOT of chit on Sun and I know it saved me. I dont think I can make the Gatorback race.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
HONDALILMAN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2006, 05:01:55 PM »

I got the precision damper and its great. I smacked a LOT of chit on Sun and I know it saved me. I dont think I can make the Gatorback race.
GIT-RRR-DONE CHILLIN two-way me
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2006, 10:28:59 PM »

Not to be mean or anything, but GOOD!!! I think you, being a novice MXer and all, you would have had the major advantage over me in those doubles.

I actually want to thank you. Maybe you should move up to B-open... Kiss

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2006, 06:23:43 PM »

Not to be mean or anything, but GOOD!!! I think you, being a novice MXer and all, you would have had the major advantage over me in those doubles.

I actually want to thank you. Maybe you should move up to B-open... Kiss
[/quote]
Just a few posts ago you recommended that I stay in C class for the rest of the season.
 I have never raced MX in my life, this is the only ATV racing that I have ever done other than sand drags. I am enjoying this though so I will get my bike dialed in for this. I just enjoy a lot of different types of riding and if I had the $$$$ I would have 4 brand new YFZs all set up differently. I use this same bike to trail ride with my 3 kids, hill climb, sand drag, and now this.
 Good luck at Gatorback, Matt.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
liteandsirens

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2006, 03:23:09 PM »

WHAT?Huh I know you have only done two xc races. But I thought you were some kinda racer. Like MX or SOMETHING. You must be like a friend of mine. All or nothin. Skill out the you know what. He allways made it look so easy.
      This next part is in no way meant in a negative manor toward you. Bill Kranek was and is a major inspiration to me and is the reason I started racing this season, and will continue to race until I cant do it physically. On Fathers Day, 2005 Bill broke his back at mulberry motocross and now hes a parapalegic. It was a common accident.  Sad NOT JOKING.  But when we started riding together years ago, he moved up through the classes like you wouldnt believe. When Bill had his accident, I felt compelled to challenge myself more than I had in the past and I decided to start racing because Bill would if he could. To make the story a little better. He still rides quads with me almost every weekend and has a beautiful wife and daughter.  I can appreciate someone like you.  :)Natural ablility, skill, family man. Ive got no problems riding behind someone I can learn from.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com