Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seminole Tribe FTR race....  (Read 3000 times)
DCR_Marcus14

Braaaaahhp!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: January 30, 2006, 02:36:29 PM »

How about the flagger at Seminole Tribe Motocross on sunday. The track was awesome, it was really fun to ride on, but the flagger and scoring had to have been the worst i've ever seen. The guy would throw out a white flag at least twice in most of the motos, he couldnt keep track of who was leading, and apparently couldnt count to four because some races ran up to six laps. This is probably what messed up scoring because people would pull off of the track the next lap after a white flag, but the guy would wave another white flag. It costed me two positions in the second moto. The second motos were already going and they only had up to race 6 posted on the board, I think there was 23 motos or something like that. The facility was in good shape, but if they want to hold bigger events, then that is deffinitely an area that needs some work because way too many motos got really messed up on sunday.

Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service
lightning

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 02:38:59 PM »

How about the flagger at Seminole Tribe Motocross on sunday. The track was awesome, it was really fun to ride on, but the flagger and scoring had to have been the worst i've ever seen. The guy would throw out a white flag at least twice in most of the motos, he couldnt keep track of who was leading, and apparently couldnt count to four because some races ran up to six laps. This is probably what messed up scoring because people would pull off of the track the next lap after a white flag, but the guy would wave another white flag. It costed me two positions in the second moto. The second motos were already going and they only had up to race 6 posted on the board, I think there was 23 motos or something like that. The facility was in good shape, but if they want to hold bigger events, then that is deffinitely an area that needs some work because way too many motos got really messed up on sunday.
keep track of your own laps   oh yea keep racing till you see the checkerd flag !!!!!!!!!
DCR_Marcus14

Braaaaahhp!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 07:39:41 PM »

and hire responsible staff if you own a track...

Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 07:42:10 PM »

dang, sucks about the staff neglegence, how groomed was the track, i didnt get a chance to go Cry
how'd you do?
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 07:48:17 PM »

The track got TERRIBLE by the end of the day! Even Florida400ex said he has never seen it THAT bad....people were wrecking all over
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 09:08:11 PM »

Or forgetting their gas cap!!!!!

It was my first time to the track and for the most part it was a good flowing track.  To dry cuz they haven't had any rain in a long time.  With that said,  I doubt that I go back.  Just to far of a drive for me.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 09:12:39 PM »

Yeah, That flagger was dumber than a bag of dead chickens 3 Stooges

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 09:14:48 PM »

Or forgetting their gas cap!!!!!

It was my first time to the track and for the most part it was a good flowing track.  To dry cuz they haven't had any rain in a long time.  With that said,  I doubt that I go back.  Just to far of a drive for me.

HEY NOW No reason to bring up the gas cap incident  Lips Sealed

Actually I love that track. I just have never seen it get that bad...
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 09:18:13 PM »

if you are going to macon GA for the nationals that is the track to practice on.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 11:12:29 PM »

The track definetly got beat, and I was about to go make that flagger my pregnant dog after screwing Orange450 over like that, if that happened to me I'd probaly ghost ride my bike right into him. Maybe for the next event, I can have one of my parents help with the scoring, they both know how to count to 4 and see who comes in what place  Cheesy
DCR_Marcus14

Braaaaahhp!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 02:37:13 PM »

the flgger did it to alot of people that day. the track was really fun though i didnt think it got too bad at the end of the day, just had to find the good lines. All of the jumps were still do-able though, i didnt think that any of them were gonna be good still

Thanks to my sponsors:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com