Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remeber when...  (Read 10288 times)
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2006, 09:15:20 PM »

Biohazard, He was here for a couple of months posting every day and then just disappeared.
Quad dork was hilarious, Almost as hilarious as me....  Cheesy

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2006, 09:45:06 PM »

Biohazard, He was here for a couple of months posting every day and then just disappeared.

I'm still trying to figure out how people just stopped posting. Did they get pissed? I mean like b-man, black beast, erbi, all them guys..
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2006, 10:00:56 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out how people just stopped posting. Did they get pissed? I mean like b-man, black beast, erbi, all them guys..

Not sure what happened with B-man. Blackbeast moved to Colorado and has a site called atvcolorado.com. Erbilibuc moved to Cali and last I heard and was being shipped overseas.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2006, 10:15:35 PM »

gees...you make it sound like they stuck a UPS label on him and threw him in a box  Cheesy

Man, The LMK ride was the BEST! ahhh...the rat and the dude pool! What a weekend!

We still have perminant reservation in the "the nightbreed suite" at camp Id@

I miss those days Undecided   

Remeber how much trouble you guys gave Fasterblaster? He was nothing compared to some of the newbies  Tongue

o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2006, 10:23:14 PM »

gees...you make it sound like they stuck a UPS label on him and threw him in a box  Cheesy

Remeber how much trouble you guys gave Fasterblaster? He was nothing compared to some of the newbies  Tongue

Yea that kid was always full of sh*t. Back then you could give people a hard time without someone getting offended. Hell, thats how I learned my lesson. Tongue
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2006, 10:37:44 PM »

I remember, I joined in March that year. It was like I hit a gold mine, new people to meet and ride with, new places to ride. I got excited like a kid before a ride. It's funny I met people from both sites on the first ride we went on, Jasper. Those were the days. I still like the site a lot, I'm on every day, but changes do happen. That's life, nothing ever stays the same. Still happy to be part of this group.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2006, 05:35:49 PM »

I joined about that time, in March of '04.  Remember all the fun we had with "Bumpstumper" (Michelle)  Haven't seen her around lately.  And LMK, we were getting your bike and the ride at Id@'s together.  Remember the Dorito's?

This is enough to make me wanna cry Wink I had alot of fun back then , even though I'm sure I pee'd off quite a few people w/my smart mouth. But It was all in a good laugh!! Good times good times!!!  Hoping to pick up an 06 black 250 ex this weekend (if they take my offer} woot woot!!
The Family and some friends will be riding at Croom the second weekend of Febuary if anyone wants to join Smiley

Ride Safe,
                                                                              Michelle

Michelle,  some of us are gonna be "across the street" from you tomorrow (3-lakes) if you want to say "HI".  Check group rides.  Wink

Asphaltdragon
Supreme Member

Florida Atv Rally Sponsor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2006, 06:32:10 PM »

I never got to meet the little critter..... lol  remember this  Cheesy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »

Remeber When: Sung by Alan Jackson.......good song

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2006, 07:31:14 PM »

Smiley You people are funny as crap on here...LOL  Smiley Cool Laugh

Plus I reading some posts on here...

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com