Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remeber when...  (Read 10299 times)
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 25, 2006, 09:29:55 PM »

http://web.archive.org/web/20040401233855/www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

Look at the users online, and how many members there were. This is from april 2004.

For more go to..http://www.archive.org/web/web.php
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 09:34:12 PM by o4250 » Logged
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 09:49:26 PM »

I wonder if Mr. Bones still has any way of retrieving all the threads about me. What do you think lumsden? I would like to read through them and keep them.

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
RL400
Supreme Member

Keep the rubber side down.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 09:56:30 PM »

http://web.archive.org/web/20041010225900/www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

one of me logged in back in 04... good times.  when this site was really ATVFL.
RL400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »

I'D ALSO LIKE TO SAY IVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS SITE FOR 2 YEARS EXACTLY, AS OF TODAY.

Date Registered:   January 25, 2004, 03:39:31 PM
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 10:02:20 PM »

I'D ALSO LIKE TO SAY IVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS SITE FOR 2 YEARS EXACTLY, AS OF TODAY.

Date Registered:   January 25, 2004, 03:39:31 PM

KOOL.

Pretty funny, if you go to all the archives from 2004, I can remeber all those threads, what they were about, who said what etc..
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 10:06:08 PM »

Very cool, just think of it as a journal that we would all love to go back and read.

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 10:06:48 PM »

I joined about that time, in March of '04.  Remember all the fun we had with "Bumpstumper" (Michelle)  Haven't seen her around lately.  And LMK, we were getting your bike and the ride at Id@'s together.  Remember the Dorito's?

o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 10:08:11 PM »

o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 10:09:47 PM »

I joined about that time, in March of '04.  Remember all the fun we had with "Bumpstumper" (Michelle)  Haven't seen her around lately.  And LMK, we were getting your bike and the ride at Id@'s together.  Remember the Dorito's?

She posted in the for sale section a few weeks ago, I asked her why whe never logs on anymore and its because all her children are in school, and she went to working full time. Whatever happend to the chatroom, are people scared to use it? I use to stay up unitl 2 in the moring talking to members in there. Shocked
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 10:15:01 PM »

She posted in the for sale section a few weeks ago, I asked her why whe never logs on anymore and its because all her children are in school, and she went to working full time. Whatever happend to the chatroom, are people scared to use it? I use to stay up unitl 2 in the moring talking to members in there. Shocked
seeing as the new chat room doesnt say if anyone is online in it, most people forget about it completely, i poke in their everynow and then, but no one is in their ever.
RL400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 10:34:07 PM »

Pretty funny, if you go to all the archives from 2004, I can remeber all those threads, what they were about, who said what etc..

yeah me too

yeah i remember michelle... she posted about a week or 2 ago... and yeah PROJECT LMK... not many people know about that anymore, many people that were around then arent here now, and new people dont know.  Nerd

ROFL ERBBB!
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 10:38:30 PM »

Remember the Dorito's?

The fat rat kicked back in Ida's recliner (at the cabin) eating Dorito's and watching TV? That was great.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 10:39:40 PM »

wow, the site looked way different back then...... so many unfamilar screen names, kinda like looking at a ghost town
about that rat, thats just freakin hilarious!
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2006, 07:42:32 AM »

So many people then so few of them now..... Sad LMAO cant forget the Dorito stealing rat. I still remember those days when we thought it was SOOOOO amazing to see a set of Elkas on a bike. Then when Jeffp brought out his Z400 we were all in awe. Im glad i kept my contacts with some of those people. I still have never figured out who those guys where that showed up at my ride with the banshees. I wish i could figure out who it was. I also still want to meet Gearmade. Those were the good ole days for sure. Lumsden, you think there is anyway we could reserect my few threads about my bike?Huh I just want to read/print them out. Mind you i could rewrite it all i have a copy saved at home on my comp.

2003 KFX 400
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2006, 07:48:39 AM »

Yeah, Jeff's bike, that thing was awseome (for a non Honda  Grin )

And how can we forget the "dude pool"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 07:50:37 AM »

And "The Grizz" .........

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 08:08:40 AM »

who could ever forget the dorito-eating mouse.

or the dude pool.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2006, 08:12:15 AM »

And "The Grizz" .........

who's the guy on the left,,,,he looks familiar but I can't quite place him.

oh yeah, he rides a sport now ;-)

them were the days,,,,,I think I joined about that time, maybe a month or two later when I actually got a quad again.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2006, 10:53:23 AM »

Yeah that brings back memories, lots of old people I had forgot about BigWilly, Antiochmudder, Robo02Cop, blue160, coastie... etc.

And our old mod...biohazard

And I see the post of the naked pics of me Moon

LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2006, 02:54:25 PM »

Yeah that brings back memories, lots of old people I had forgot about BigWilly, Antiochmudder, Robo02Cop, blue160, coastie... etc.

And our old mod...biohazard

And I see the post of the naked pics of me Moon

Wow who could forget Biohazard? Hehe id like to show him i finally did get a bike after all.

2003 KFX 400
2004 14' Mirrocraft
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2006, 03:16:27 PM »

http://web.archive.org/web/20040401233855/www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

Look at the users online, and how many members there were. This is from april 2004.

For more go to..http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Wow this site must been doing great back then.

But alot riding places back 04
I guess they were alot of them back then. Smiley

Back in 2000 or 2003 I use to ride my friend's
quad 2 or 4 times down on the dirt roads.Those
days were best times to ride with them. Grin  Smiley

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
Michelle
Supreme Member

Bumper {~,~}

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 08:28:14 PM »

This is enough to make me wanna cry Wink I had alot of fun back then , even though I'm sure I pee'd off quite a few people w/my smart mouth. But It was all in a good laugh!! Good times good times!!!  Hoping to pick up an 06 black 250 ex this weekend (if they take my offer} woot woot!!
The Family and some friends will be riding at Croom the second weekend of Febuary if anyone wants to join Smiley

Ride Safe,
                                                                              Michelle

RL400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 08:47:16 PM »

This is enough to make me wanna cry Wink I had alot of fun back then , even though I'm sure I pee'd off quite a few people w/my smart mouth. But It was all in a good laugh!! Good times good times!!!  Hoping to pick up an 06 black 250 ex this weekend (if they take my offer} woot woot!!
The Family and some friends will be riding at Croom the second weekend of Febuary if anyone wants to join Smiley

Ride Safe,
                                                                              Michelle

Sounds good, be sure to post pics of the new bike!!
btw, PM  Cool
LIV2RIDE
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 09:00:16 PM »

So many people then so few of them now..... Sad LMAO cant forget the Dorito stealing rat. I still remember those days when we thought it was SOOOOO amazing to see a set of Elkas on a bike. Then when Jeffp brought out his Z400 we were all in awe. Im glad i kept my contacts with some of those people. I still have never figured out who those guys where that showed up at my ride with the banshees. I wish i could figure out who it was. I also still want to meet Gearmade. Those were the good ole days for sure. Lumsden, you think there is anyway we could reserect my few threads about my bike?Huh I just want to read/print them out. Mind you i could rewrite it all i have a copy saved at home on my comp.

Ahhh, The good ole days. The banshee boys were "POOR_BOYS_ATV"  Funny thing is they are logged on now. Gearmade, That's Jay, He's a great guy. Just one of the great friends I've made through this site.   Biohazard? , lol

Check out  --------------------------> www.quadsforchrist.net
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2006, 09:06:31 PM »

Anyone remeber that guy "Return of quad dork"? He used to take pictures of quads from other forums and claim they were his.  :-XLMAO
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com