Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February 18th Hazelhurst  (Read 82029 times)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2006, 08:26:20 AM »

easy now papa, i like boone's farm...that right durr some good $hit...

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: February 21, 2006, 05:01:57 PM »

THAT IS NOT A BOLD STATEMENT TO SAY I WOULD HAVE GOT THE TRACK RECORD. I KNOW MY BIKE AND I AM CONFIDENT AND EVERYTHING I DO. I AM MAD JUST BECAUSE TONY WAS TOLD HE COULD RUN A PASS. WHEN WE GOT UP TO THE STAGING LANE HE WAS TOLD NO. WHAT KINDA OF SH%T IS THAT. THE RAIN AND THE TRACK RECORD THING I AM NOT MAD ABOUT. I WOULD HAVE JUST PAID FOR ANOTHER BIKE TO RUN IN MY CLASS SO I COULD GET THE RECORD.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: February 21, 2006, 05:27:51 PM »

Dang it Pappa !!!!
   ENOUGH SAID !!!!!! Clapper Clapper

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: February 21, 2006, 05:38:16 PM »

when you got it flant it       and when you know it let every one els no it       its called talking sheeoit   but when you back it up its called bragging Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: February 21, 2006, 05:45:29 PM »

THAT IS NOT A BOLD STATEMENT TO SAY I WOULD HAVE GOT THE TRACK RECORD. I KNOW MY BIKE AND I AM CONFIDENT AND EVERYTHING I DO. I AM MAD JUST BECAUSE TONY WAS TOLD HE COULD RUN A PASS. WHEN WE GOT UP TO THE STAGING LANE HE WAS TOLD NO. WHAT KINDA OF SH%T IS THAT. THE RAIN AND THE TRACK RECORD THING I AM NOT MAD ABOUT. I WOULD HAVE JUST PAID FOR ANOTHER BIKE TO RUN IN MY CLASS SO I COULD GET THE RECORD.

wait!! over on PS they are saying you were refused at the gate...
someone aint tellin' da' truth...

quote from PS

far as the guy who came so far his money was refunded at the gate!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 05:55:41 PM by WareRacing07 » Logged

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: February 21, 2006, 05:55:22 PM »

NO WE WERE NEVER TURNED AWAY AT THE GATE. WE ASKED TO RUN FOR TRACK RECORD AND WAS TOLD NO. WE THAN ASKED FOR A TEST AND TUNE RUN I WAS TOLD YES. THAN WHEN WE GOT UP THERE TO RUN, IT WAS SHUT DOWN RIGHT AWAY
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: February 21, 2006, 05:56:47 PM »

yall need to get over to the general discussion page and straightin' that out.... that isnt right at all!

535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: February 21, 2006, 05:58:30 PM »

10/4
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: February 21, 2006, 06:02:28 PM »

CHRIS I LOOKED ON PS AND DIDNT SEE WHERE IT SAID WE WERE TURNED AWAY AT THE GATE
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2006, 07:17:53 PM »

heres what i read. Im i reading this wrong. they make it sound like you never unloaded.           

redrock
Stranger

Reged: Feb 20 2006
Loc: GAUSA   Re: Hazlehurst GA. Feb 18, 2006 [Re: on look!]
      #427300 - Tue Feb 21 2006 09:44 AM   Edit     Reply     Quote     Quick Reply   

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

carl i am an on looker but anyone could tell you are the type that just likes money. if this was my track i would have let tony ran the bike that came so far to give you money and leave.

ps. if you want this track to stay near the top then  stop pissing on everyone that is not in your click

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

far as the guy who came so far his money was refunded at the gate!

Edited by redrock (Tue Feb 21 2006 09:45 AM)

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »

Thats exaclty what I read too !!!

The " Black Pearl "
yz3961986

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »

Waresboro will be racing march 4 2006.
There will be a track record set for the fastest pass made during the race!!!!!!
The track record will be posted with name and time.
yz3961986

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: February 21, 2006, 09:25:35 PM »

4:00 pm at waresboro
classes are E.T.  6.0  5.0  4.60  4.20  Outlaw
We have a 12 year and under E.T. class that is free for the kids . First four places get a trophy.
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2006, 09:27:56 PM »

My name is all over it Grin. so no need for the fla bunch to show.lol git it raggss

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
South GA Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2006, 09:44:05 PM »

If it will make you stop crying and biotching then I'll sign a bike up in your class Cry Cry Cry Cry
badcompanyracing

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2006, 09:51:05 PM »

guys just got home from daytona 500...weather sucked there too, but lorri and i stuck it out till the end...let me tell you guys this one thing...when i was putting the drags on at saltsdale there is one thing that i made sure...ga guys, ft. myers guys, ortona crew, etc was all treated with the same respect as the locals, and when it came to practice runs, they were always given a little more time, because they were not accustomed to our settings...that is how a program should be run if you ask me...we had problems the first time we went up there to hazelhurst about not getting any practice runs...troy and i finally got one, after complaining...sure hate it that you guys got that kind of treatment up there...i am not in this drag race scene that much anymore, but i am down with anything you guys figure out...

jeff, i guess if they want to run with the big dogs, then they will have to get out of the dog house, huh???
Smoke, you always did a GREAT job when you ran the drags. Ron also was a good guy and kept the lights running. I miss those days.

smoke you know I got to bust you and before anybody says anything this is me and smoke ,thanks, we brung a certain utility POLARIS and and were told the only class we could run was OUTLAW but I give you this we got to run after the race , and we ran some slow banshee Grin oh my bad it was you and if memory is right we out run you Smiley Smiley Smiley :)just bustin you smoke no hard feelings. And oh yea we rolled another bike out and won the utility class. Smiley :)now let's go racing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
bluemoon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2006, 09:52:20 PM »

I think everyone needs to calm down. Alot of things have been said that probably shouldn't have been said. And Im as guilty as anyone. I have always stated that we have a good time in hazelhurst. That wont change. I have nothing but respect for Carl and his crew. Its takes a lot of time and hard work, Not to mention a lot of money to put the races on every month.. And personally the people I have met there have been great. I made a lot of good friends there. At least I think I have. I think What happened last Saturday Nite was due to a simple misunderstanding.. After sitting back for a couple days and reading and watching what has been going on here, I think it needs to end now. 341dirtdrags will not stop racing because Fla. racers quit going. It was there before us and will be there long after us. Jeff! Carl has offered to let you in free if you come back. I think thats fair.. I know it cost you alot to go there. But it does us to. And I can say I have been like 6 of the last 7 months. And it cost me alone 450.00 to 500.00 dollars each time. I lose a days pay on top of other money spent on gas,food, drinks and whatever. So come on guys lets forget all this bullsh!t and get back to having some fun OK??? OH!! I almost forgot. If you have children and wifes you may not want them to read the following!!! Its meant for one person and one person only!! Bluemoon you phucking piece of sh*t. Who the Phuck do you think you are?? You get on here and make fun of the hurricanes that have devastated peoples lives. Destroyed homes, taken lives, Killed thousands of people and make jokes about it.. Sewer lines were also ruptured. And at least one piece of sh!t!! found its way to GA.. This isn't Fla. vs Ga. you moron..  And I have never read one post on here where a Fla guy has said they hated the Ga. bunch.. How did you come up with Bluemoon? Was it because you couldn't spell balls? So go get your 400lb boyfriend named Bubba you were talking about earlier. Grab your bottle of Boones Farm and a couple of your favorite sheep, And you and Bubba can go out to your wood shed and have an orgy!!! One more thing! If you would like to meet us, We ain't hard to find.. We will be in the black GMC Duramax with the black enclosed trailer next month!!
yeah papa me & bubba, my soon to be husband are sorry to take so long to reply. we had to tend the sheep{if u no what i mean},brush all 6 or our 10 kids toofs,drinka good 12 pk of bud,{wiser} phuk boones farm shiot,its weak,&take our tax return of 17 buks take the pissing funnell out of the back corner of our 4wd mobile home{mines a durajunk too}&put a roof on the outside toilet.Ohh i almost forgot,we bought a agarage sale mattress so uncle daddy wont have to sleep w/ us no mo.dern, these buds aint makin us wiser.me & bubba just want to see sum fast bikes,yall jus come race.my apologies on the hurricane stuff ur right ,aint funny.
bluemoon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2006, 10:04:52 PM »

If it will make you stop crying and biotching then I'll sign a bike up in your class Cry Cry Cry Cry
u go boy hope ur shiooot is faaaaaaaaaaaast,cause he sounds fast?Huh!!!!
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2006, 10:07:29 PM »

I want to know who bluemoon is. (pm me this Travis ) want to know about this kissing Grin  just pm me , I ain't going to say who you are just wanting to know who to watch my a$$ around  Wink Wink

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
boxslinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2006, 10:18:08 PM »

Damn Papa...I'm proud of you, I didn't think you had it in you.  That's some funny sh!t.  I have your back...Oh that's because I'll be in the black Duramax with you.  The thing about us Tribals is what is said on here we will also say directly to your face.  Jeff...I'm with Rick, I think that is a bold statement to say the first time you show up you will break the track record.  If that is so then Carl is trying to make it good so you show up next month and try to break the record.  I hope you do, so shut up or put up or drop it!  Like Lupo said "am I blowing this out of proportion"...no, he wasn't, but now you are.  Just drop it! 
South GA Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2006, 10:29:21 PM »

u go boy hope ur shiooot is faaaaaaaaaaaast,cause he sounds fast?Huh!!!!
Well I might have something , or I might not I guess come back to find out who knows I might be full of shiot or I might have something for ya Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2006, 10:30:04 PM »

ok let's go back to smack talking it's more fun , papa come on back youknow it's all good 535 come on back and shoot for the record if you ain't got nobody in you're class look up BADCOMPANY we will throw something at you I bet Scot will roll a 350 out there. I am  not trash talking but we would like for everybody to come back and have a LARGE time , if somebody outruns us they ain't getting a virgin but it could be the last time they outrun us . this is Travis , and I am coming out of retirement so get ready  Smiley Grin Grin Smiley Shocked Shocked Shocked Wink Wink

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
bluemoon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2006, 10:51:19 PM »

I want to know who bluemoon is. (pm me this Travis ) want to know about this kissing Grin  just pm me , I ain't going to say who you are just wanting to know who to watch my a$$ around  Wink Wink
hu r u idont really no u either,i was just teasin w/u lastnite.so yall dont let ole country girl piss all yall off{{ that goes for all of u racers}}.just dont like people bashing on others that are doing sumthin for u ,think about it.racers/spectators is is 50/50 u aint got no racers, no spectators,u aint got no spectator,no need for racers. .Don't SMOKE OVER SUM 1'S BUTT FOR A COUPLE OF THINGS that went wrong ,when that bunch has done 500 more things that was right. dont focus on being negative. .i think if i drove that far i would no all the rules and be well informed by sum1 at the track at least,or did they do thatIt looks like to me the racers could probley do a better jobtoo. it does get Boring whatin on sum dummies lookin for their helmet,bike &all their crapp while sum1 else is waitin at the line.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 11:42:55 PM by bluemoon » Logged
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2006, 10:54:58 PM »

I can`t believe it Sean actua;;y made a post on here !!! Clapper
 Travis, you know we will all be back, we have to stick together. But most of all , Its for the Damn Food !!!! We still have to hook up and go hog hunting ( the 4 legged kind ) Wink

Carl, everybody here is just venting !!!, you and your crew always do a Great job with the track !!! We know first hand how hard it is to run one. The Fl. Crew will be back, For the record ?? who knows, But lets have some fun trying anyway !!!!!       So back to the races, or Smack Talkin

The " Black Pearl "
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2006, 11:19:17 PM »

Travis, only you boys was smokin down here was that good old central florida whacky tobacky.....smoke don't have the money to keep up with the big dogs, that why he staying on da porch.....let me getting this wedding under my belt, LMFAO, under my belt, haha, and then I will be up there to show you boys how it be done.....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com