Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February 18th Hazelhurst  (Read 81998 times)
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: February 20, 2006, 11:49:32 AM »

just wanted to say, dont get discouraged about haz! they are not picking on fla boys, if you are not from haz then u are treated different! wish everyone would keep racing there! Sad just think that they have the track record and don't want to loose it! can't blame them for that Cool all good things come to an end! understand ya'lls point of view, it would make me want to go even more! Grin just to kick but!!  Angry sorry again hope to see everyone in ga again!

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
carl_haynes

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: February 20, 2006, 01:26:52 PM »

Guys if you would stop and think for a minute that what happenend  Sat night was not our fault but mother natures fault. far as test -n-tune goes it starts at 4:00 goes until 5:00 yes it was cut short by just a few minutes .the only reason was because of the weather.we were trying to get started before the rain moved in, not because of who was fixing to test-n-tune.  far as the outlaw bike that was 551 and up yes we were going to let the bike run.  we were all interested seeing what times the bike was going to turn.  far as the track record we would like to see it broke, no matter who breaks it. but, to get a track record you must have someone to race.  if the rain would have held off outlaw bikes were going to run first.  We are sorry that no one got to run, not even the ga boys. for the ones that had to drive so far we are sorry that you felt we were unfair to all of you.but like i said no one got to run due to the rain.  we do appericate your business and we can only hope that in the future you do return to race.  but to set the record straight: I was asked if the bike could run for the record without having somebody to run, I said no., that the bike had to be running in a race to get the record. I was asked if you could just run the bike for a time i said yes.
We were told the reason that yall left was because we would not let the little boy run in the outlaw class. I don't really know how to address that. the only thing i know to do is anyone in the outlaw class has to have a valid drivers licenses.
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: February 20, 2006, 02:44:49 PM »

so to be fair,

Did matt stone race someone in his class when he set the record?

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
carl_haynes

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: February 20, 2006, 03:19:17 PM »

He was racing anthony anderson from fitzgerald GA. I had the ticket for a long time but i can't find it anymore.
carl_haynes

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: February 20, 2006, 03:39:26 PM »

i'm still looking
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: February 20, 2006, 03:42:26 PM »

thats a load of sh!t. what does a race have to do with track record. so if someone broke the record and they were not racing, the track record still stands. thats not a true track record than. a track record is the fastest pass that track has ever seen.
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: February 20, 2006, 03:47:07 PM »

tony came up to stage and the track shut down right than, couldnt wait 2 mins to let him run a bike that came all that way. whats the harm with letting a bike run just for the track record. the class has no one in it so why not let it run for the record
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: February 20, 2006, 04:10:38 PM »

tony came up to stage and the track shut down right than, couldnt wait 2 mins to let him run a bike that came all that way. whats the harm with letting a bike run just for the track record. the class has no one in it so why not let it run for the record

Wait 2 mins?  You aint breaking no record if it takes that long Jr.   Shocked Grin 

J/K   Had to Jeff... Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 04:13:12 PM by 1fast250r » Logged

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
carl_haynes

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: February 20, 2006, 04:29:17 PM »

Thats not just my rule. All the tracks i have been to thats the rule. Also here we haven't made anyone backup the run with another of the same time, but all the other tracks i have been to do that.
How im i to know what bike or how many bikes tony was going to ride.
Tony had ran several times down the track at test and tune. Sounds like tony had to much to do in to little time.
South GA Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: February 20, 2006, 04:39:10 PM »

sounds like a bunch of crybabies to me  Cry  Cry  Cry
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2006, 04:59:02 PM »

Well, to drive for over 8 hrs one way, then not even get a tast ans tune pass, thats not a crybaby !!!! Thats just a big pile of shiot !!!!.
 The man took the time to attend your track, and pay his $$, he should have gotten a pass at least. This isnt the first time that has happened at that track either. Troy and Jason were not going to get a pass a few months back until they pitched a biotch about it, then they were given one pass.
 Think about it every track is different, and sometimes the same track can run differently from month to month, So asking for a pass isnt asking too much. If it is then peaple just wont go to that particular track.

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2006, 05:15:07 PM »

no not every track is like that. when tony came up there was still 10 mins to go. he could have made one pass
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2006, 05:16:33 PM »

boy it takes alot for me not to bust it loose on this motherTrucking message board......woooohoooooo......I need to quit reading this post right now......PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE......535banshee, I feel ya pain.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
carl_haynes

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2006, 06:06:45 PM »

test-n-tune on race day is history!  test-n-tune will be friday night's before the race from 6:00 until 10:00. we think this may stop some confusion. this will give you 4 hours to test-n-tune and it is the day before the race.
Same as always 5$ per person riding.spectators welcome.Concession stand will be open. Maybe this will be better.
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2006, 06:28:46 PM »

WOW !!!   MY NECK HURT'S !!!!   i'm glad i gotta slow bike and ain't gotta do all that stuff !!  i ain't  read this much in  30 YEARS !!!   ..........
Like Rodney King Said : "Can't WE All Just Get Along" Huh     Nerd

[attachment deleted by admin]

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: February 20, 2006, 07:17:53 PM »

trust me i am over it. what you think florida guys waycross in april. i am in for that. cant make it in march. i think they have a outlaw class. anything goes man.
carl_haynes

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2006, 07:19:54 PM »

WOW !!!   MY NECK HURT'S !!!!   i'm glad i gotta slow bike and ain't gotta do all that stuff !!  i ain't  read this much in  30 YEARS !!!   ..........
are you the one who build's the adjustable struts?
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: February 20, 2006, 07:21:10 PM »

test-n-tune on race day is history!  test-n-tune will be friday night's before the race from 6:00 until 10:00. we think this may stop some confusion. this will give you 4 hours to test-n-tune and it is the day before the race.
Same as always 5$ per person riding.spectators welcome.Concession stand will be open. Maybe this will be better.
I'm sure everyone will take off work and RUSH up there on Fri. to test and spend the night so they can wait around ALL day on Sat. to race and then spend another night in your poopy little state and drive all the way back to south Fl. on Sun.    Sounds like a "great" idea. I think you'll be lonely up there.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2006, 07:46:46 PM »

thats some funny sh*t, i dont care who you are
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: February 20, 2006, 08:10:46 PM »

catman this is Travis when you were tore down in the stock class the hazlehurst track didn't tear you we did that and yes it might have been just a scratch but the rules say no polishing or porting no hard feelings just getting it right, I will be in hazlehurst this weekend I think is the makeup race and I will be in waresboro at their race I just like to race. Like I said catman no hard feelings i've always been told if you ain't cheating you ain't trying and it ain't cheating til you get caught Grin Grin Grin   see ya'll at the races

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2006, 09:05:05 PM »

Yeah, Exactly what I want to do is drive after working a 10 hour day to Ga. to get some test and tune, then sit around all day Sat. wait till the races start, and maybe get done around 1:30 a.m. to drive back to Fl. or have to stay another night.
 Nah, I think that says it all, If you aint from Ga. Stay home

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2006, 09:24:37 PM »

are you the one who build's the adjustable struts?

yes carl  he is the one who makes the struts

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
carl_haynes

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2006, 09:30:27 PM »

do you know how we can get a  phone #
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2006, 09:45:30 PM »

well carl i think the problem is you run your test and tune like a free for all and some poeple go as many times as they can  most tracks run a test and tune  by class and give each class two or three time runs and  then go to racing     as far as what happened with jeff    i was not there and only here part of the story  but you new he was coming for one thing and one thing only to smash the track record and when he got there was told he could not run   no track in the world  makes you have to race any one to set a track record   but to say he can not run  befor the rain and that you where gunna let him him make run after you rained it out is just plane  wrong  i think if you want  TO MAKE THIS RIGHT  YOU INVITE HIM BACK WITH NO ENTREE FEE JUST TO SEE IF HE CAN SMASH THE TRACK RECORD

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2006, 09:47:47 PM »

do you know how we can get a  phone #

1 941 773 8815  RONNIE

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE