Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February 18th Hazelhurst  (Read 81989 times)
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2006, 03:28:15 PM »

man how much did that bike weight before. 100lbs lighter. how much does it weight now. that thing is going to move
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2006, 03:46:03 PM »

Hey Banshee Boy! This is one Badazz Night ridin, Boxslingin, Grasshoppin MOFO!!! Drive  Get ready to ride!!! Cool Cool Cool

what kind of numbers are you guys expecting to run with the new chassis?  how much lighter is it then the stock chassis?
Jason the bike will be a little over a hundred pounds lighter than it was last month.. So that should be good enough for at least an extra 10th. If so that will put us in the 3.8's.. I hear drag chassis are worth 1 to 2 10ths.. We will see..

that would be awesome #'s.  bike looks good in the pics, but i am sure the pics do not do it justice.  lots of shiney stuff.  good luck this weekend guys and BE SAFE....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2006, 05:49:09 PM »

Ware I have fly wheels Grin Grin LET ME KNOW IF YA NEED ONE.

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2006, 06:12:11 PM »

i never realized how much fun it was to ride an outlaw until we got ours! Cool first couple off passes was shaaakkky! Huh we got the gitters out now we are just hauling a$$! Grin WOW!!  Drive HERE WE COME HAZLEHURST! Shocked

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2006, 06:33:19 PM »

A stock Banshee is around 397lbs. Thats what we were running last month.. As far as frame and all. This bike is no more than 260 at the most race ready..We will see guys...
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2006, 07:08:30 PM »

you guys were running stock a-arms on that bike last time with all the stock stuff. no weight saving on it before
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2006, 01:20:14 AM »

you guys were running stock a-arms on that bike last time with all the stock stuff. no weight saving on it before
everything was stock except axle and swinger!!
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2006, 08:48:59 AM »

papa ya'll bringing the bike up this weekend so i can see it in person?? sure does look like a bad a$$ bike! Wink who's coming up here and who's not??  GOOD LUCK SMOKE ON YA funeral, I MEAN MARRIAGE!! J/K LOL seriously i do wish ya'll the best!! Wink hope to see ya racing soon!

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2006, 11:30:18 AM »

wedding date isn't until march 18th.  just have some wedding planning that has to get done.  i will see you guys this summer. 

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2006, 02:50:14 PM »

papa ya'll bringing the bike up this weekend so i can see it in person?? sure does look like a bad a$$ bike! Wink who's coming up here and who's not??  GOOD LUCK SMOKE ON YA funeral, I MEAN MARRIAGE!! J/K LOL seriously i do wish ya'll the best!! Wink hope to see ya racing soon!
Yeah Catman, We will be there Bro. No bold predictions here. Track record is safe. We ain't going to beat. Someone else might. But not us. We just try to go faster each month, And this month is no exception. Im sure we will be faster. Hoping to get some 3.8's but we will see.  Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday..
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2006, 05:06:22 PM »

papa i couldnt have said it better. just try getting faster is the best way to look at it. if my parts would get here i will be set
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2006, 08:12:41 AM »

yeah papa thats about the most honest post on here! we are the same way however, the track record would be nice! Grin know its not going to happen, but u got to have goals! Cool we will know tonight at test and tune if the bike can run any good times! Wink i'll keep ya posted! see ya'll sat!

HONDALILMAN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2006, 08:16:23 AM »

Hey Banshee Boy! This is one Badazz Night ridin, Boxslingin, Grasshoppin MOFO!!! Drive  Get ready to ride!!! Cool Cool Cool
Looking pretty darn good. Don't here from you any more "GIT-RRR-DONE
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2006, 09:24:59 AM »

Jeff, Even if you cant take the bike you should try to make it up. Hang out with us and at least see what its all about Bro. Catman, Yeah keep me posted and let me know how you do tonite..  Jerry its all good Bro, We miss ya man. I just haven't gottrn my motor back yet. So I dont really have anything to ride. Got a new chassis but no motor. We are going to see how it runs with Lupo's motor, Which hauls ass... You could still come up and hang with us Bro.. We will see all of you Saturday nite.. C'mon Jeff, Gettr done!!!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2006, 09:30:34 AM »

we will be there, i cant get in touch with dan. i ordered some new carbs from dan nextday air. i hope this sh*t works out. the guy that is towing the trailer will call me back either. not looking good so far. but dont you worry we will find a way
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2006, 04:46:32 PM »

we will be there, i cant get in touch with dan. i ordered some new carbs from dan nextday air. i hope this sh*t works out. the guy that is towing the trailer will call me back either. not looking good so far. but dont you worry we will find a way
If there is anything we can do, Just give me a shout..
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2006, 08:09:59 PM »

to find out the guy that was going to pull the trailer is a real big ass hole Angry so now we are forced to use a trailer that my bike will just fit. still couldnt get ahold of dan at a&s. eric at white knuckle racing was able to next day air some 39's for me. looks kinda funny with a 20,000 bike on a 800.00 trailer, but we will be there
badcompanyracing

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2006, 10:37:10 PM »

we will be there don't know about the bikes yet , but we will be watching if nothing else hopefully we will have something there and we know Scot will represent for us Grin Grin Grin see ya'll saturday.............. Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2006, 12:53:08 AM »

Yeh Jeff, One thing about Dan is he doesn't take cards and is very hard to get a hold of. Especially now with planet sand coming up he will be imposible to get a hold of Huh I guess that's what happens when your the man Cool Hope to see yall Sat. put the tank on ours tonight and got the finishing touches done. Gonna test tommorrow to make sure everything stays together before the race Cool

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2006, 09:02:25 AM »

ok guys, here it is! 1st pass 4.23, best pass 4.00! Cool not bad on gas, with completely stock frame?? however, tony's bike is hauling azz also, he ran 3.97 on a s&s drag frame! good job tony! when u get that dude tuned in it's going to fly!!!! see everyone sat!

YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2006, 09:29:48 AM »

DANG Frank , 260 lbs is LITE !!!  go get em RAGGGSSSSSSS
Hey Jerry .... Hows it up there !!!!   

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2006, 02:23:40 PM »

Sounds good Catman !!!!!, Tony, I knew you were up to no good when I seen that you were checking out the frame on planet sand.    Now you just need some "red bull" ( it gives you wings) J/K !!!!

Keep up the good work, and lay down them #`s, we will be working on something as well !!! Wink

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2006, 02:49:45 PM »

red bull does give me wings....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2006, 02:51:01 PM »

from the sounds of it, tony doesn't need to jockey for anyone if he is putting downt hem #'s on his OWN bike.  Is this is the A&S ported oem cylinders or a set of cubbies? 

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
HONDALILMAN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2006, 05:26:28 PM »

DANG Frank , 260 lbs is LITE !!!  go get em RAGGGSSSSSSS
Hey Jerry .... Hows it up there !!!!   
Pretty good looking forward to try to get everybody back together like some of you old farts and goof balls and you speical ones out there somewhere for a group ride in my neck of the woods. GIT-RRR-RAGGGS Welcome! Y Toast
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com