Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Protest: promised 640 acres in Collier Co. (head count) MARCH 11th!!!  (Read 106875 times)
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2006, 02:00:24 PM »

new to the site, but live in naples. i live 2 block from the bridge on everglades, i see how many people i can get together!!! we definetly need to take a stand. just name the time

possibly 10AM on a sat sometime in March. Let me know how many???

Just make sure to not do it on the 17th 18th, thats l-cross. The majority of Naples attends these events lol Grin

So does this mean you are participitating and if so, how many? We will not do it on that weekend!

Well, of course. The bridge is probaly 10 min from my house. How many? Well lets just once I get the word out all the locals will go. Just about everybody I know has been to the previous rallys, and regulary visited badluck. Also, CNR will be sometime in march Not sure when though, so thats another thing you need to watch out for. Cool

Please provide us with dates so we can plan accordingly. Also, please make sure your local buddies are down with the plan. We will be handing out flyers at the meeting spot with the agenda and goals so everyone is on the same page. As well, we will have new stations out there. What we want is for everyone to respond in the same fashion if they are asked.

L-Cross is March 17th, 18th and 19th and it's gonna be the DAC concert, what about the first weekend in march?  Is there going to be a pre-meeting to organize this?

1st weekend sounds good to me and so does 2nd and that is what me, dude and LWS were thinking. We will confirm though. I have been in contact with several members already via phone. If you feel you can bring some good advice and ideas then by all means let me know. I think a meeting of somekind would be a good idea, maybe a weekend in Ocala or simply a day at the track or northport or halowpaw, wherever. So either the 4th or the 11th (March)....What do you guys think?
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2006, 02:01:11 PM »

Just wanted to say too it doesn't matter to me whether or not something is going on the weekend we plan this I can skip and out of town event for the possibility of having in town future riding spots but it will affect the outcome of our numbers.

I think you just voted yourself a leader in this project!!!!lol
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2006, 02:35:25 PM »

Just wanted to say too it doesn't matter to me whether or not something is going on the weekend we plan this I can skip and out of town event for the possibility of having in town future riding spots but it will affect the outcome of our numbers.

I think you just voted yourself a leader in this project!!!!lol

I think as long as we don't do it on a CNR date, or a l-cross date. We should be fine.
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2006, 02:36:02 PM »

Also the swamp buggy races are in march. Lips Sealed
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2006, 02:58:18 PM »

If those that attend these events think it is more important to attend then go ahead. IMO this has become a high priority based on the fact that we have never gotten to this point and we are here now. This is it. Do what you think is best. The dates are either the 4th or the 11th or March. When are the buggy races?
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2006, 03:02:30 PM »

If those that attend these events think it is more important to attend then go ahead. IMO this has become a high priority based on the fact that we have never gotten to this point and we are here now. This is it. Do what you think is best. The dates are either the 4th or the 11th or March. When are the buggy races?

I just checked the site and there the 4th and 5th. Chances are CNR will be the very end of the month. The reason I'm giving you a warning about these events is these will probaly  be attented by the same people who would attend the meeting. And sadly, they will probaly go to the other events. I think 11th should be perfect, if we can get the word out before the 4th and 5th of march. Im sure the swamp buggy races will anounce the meeting to all that attend the races.
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2006, 03:05:52 PM »

I just checked the site and there the 4th and 5th. Chances are CNR will be the very end of the month. The reason I'm giving you a warning about these events is these will probaly  be attented by the same people who would attend the meeting. And sadly, they will probaly go to the other events. I think 11th should be perfect, if we can get the word out before the 4th and 5th of march. Im sure the swamp buggy races will anounce the meeting to all that attend the races.

Ok then!!!! MARCH 11th it is. Thanks 04250
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2006, 03:50:00 PM »

Can anyone get the map up of the route we are taking, and the places we'll be parking?
Also, we need to get this on floridatrailriders.org too.

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2006, 03:50:53 PM »

March 11th is great!! We will be there

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2006, 03:57:13 PM »

anybody got an idea of how far of a drive it is from Orlando?

Id@

Ida its about 2-3hr drive down

Freakk

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2006, 04:09:27 PM »

I put up a thread on floridatrailriders.org, so that we can spread the word.  They've got lots of high rankers running that organization, so if they jump in, it should help out alot.

http://www.floridatrailriders.org/cgi-bin/ikon3/ikonboard.cgi?s=68ab4bcbca8f0faec8ce5da635f4f579;act=ST;f=5;t=3842;r=1

Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2006, 04:11:28 PM »

Muddfreek are you in? If so, how many?
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2006, 04:23:49 PM »

I put up a thread on floridatrailriders.org, so that we can spread the word.  They've got lots of high rankers running that organization, so if they jump in, it should help out alot.

http://www.floridatrailriders.org/cgi-bin/ikon3/ikonboard.cgi?s=68ab4bcbca8f0faec8ce5da635f4f579;act=ST;f=5;t=3842;r=1

Great TOOMEY!!!
Biker01

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2006, 04:32:33 PM »

This is the opportunity to get a place to ride , so let everyone know about it, there is no tomorrow
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2006, 04:42:17 PM »

I also went ahead and emailed the president, vice, land manager, all those people from the site directly, and told the the situation and to please forward the emails and spread the word.

Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2006, 04:45:21 PM »

This is the opportunity to get a place to ride , so let everyone know about it, there is no tomorrow

How many are you in for?
96 warrior

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2006, 06:41:57 PM »

Can anyone get the map up of the route we are taking, and the places we'll be parking?

i was think start on everglades go to randle then immokale rd then down to 41 to gov center then back to forest??

does that sound good???

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 06:45:51 PM by 96 warrior » Logged

96 (and a 98) warrior
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2006, 06:58:51 PM »

i was think start on everglades go to randle then immokale rd then down to 41 to gov center then back to forest??

does that sound good???

We should go down the golden gate blvd instead of randall. Its two lanes, and people will probaly get caught at the light on randall and imokalle road.
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2006, 07:26:26 PM »

So we're going to do the drive first, then park afterwards.

96 warrior

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2006, 07:56:23 PM »

i though it was drive, park by gov center, then after, drive back to P.S.  forest
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 08:34:30 PM by 96 warrior » Logged

96 (and a 98) warrior
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2006, 08:02:28 PM »

i though it was drive, park by gov center, then after drive back to P.S.  forest

We should all meet at the bridge before hand.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2006, 08:47:07 PM »

Someone should get a trailer and like.. a dog pen, the huge ones, and put a quad in it and say like.. "Does this look like fun to you?" while someone sits in it or somthing

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2006, 08:49:04 PM »

also, I know that you cant sit in it while it drives, but when you park..

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Odykid

need places to ride !!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2006, 10:19:27 PM »

How many are you in for?

I am in and my number is 790 came on guys we need a lot more...

Wink dykid

Looking for TJ Jeep...
OffroadSS350

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

So march 11th at 10am for sure???
im bringin everyone i know plus everyone they know so let me know??

'05 F-150 4x4 on Swamperz
'06 Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4
'98 Suzuki Quadrunner 500 4x4 on 28x12.5 Outlaws FOR SALE 3k obo PM me for info pics..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com