Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WASH  (Read 2728 times)
CAOSPOP

« on: March 15, 2005, 07:15:08 PM »

I was wondering if anyone here waxes there utility quad.  And what do you use. ME! I pressure clean mine then I used a wax from WET that you dry off with the shammy while drying the bike off at the same time. I was wondering if something would work better for someone else. Then I spray WD-40 in the undercarage and on the Shocks. OKOK I douse the thing on the bottom trying not to get surface rust from the mudding. When I ride the bike again i dont get smoke from the WD-40 on the hot motor. I didnt say  anything about the sport quads cuz all the one i see are sooo clean. Its like there never used.J/K heheheh  Grin
VelociRaptor350

Pinellas Park, FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 07:24:34 PM »

I use rainX on the underside of the fenders, it dosn't let mud stick to them as much.

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 07:34:40 PM »

i thought i was the only one obsessed with this uncontrolable feeling to open the garage and take that last peak at my bike before bedtime. yes i do wax and wd-40 her and i swear i could hear angels sing when i open that garage door and say goodnight to my baby.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 07:37:26 PM »

As stupid as it sounds I have found NOTHING that works better than this. I use a liquid called SUN. It is a clothes washing liquid for your washing machine that my wife buys at Dollar General for $4.00. One cup full in your bucket and it lasts forever. You dont even have to let it penitrate or anything,just dip your brush and scrub and the mud falls off without leaving any residue or fading. I know it sounds crazy but it works. Believe me I've tried degreasers,plastic cleaners,car wash,etc and none of them compare to this.Ask Da Mrtg Man how clean my bike is. Try it.You'll like it.
CAOSPOP

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 09:24:48 PM »

gery i know how you feel buddy. I think it obsessive compolsive behavior. I'm OK with it.  Grin Thanks for the input. PM me with your contact info. I know of a place on NW 41st by the cement plant that we could tear up one weekend it you'd like. I'll be in ocala in april.
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 06:19:26 AM »

sounds good to me .  i used to ride years ago(8 years ago)we use to go to places like amelia earhart, 8 street, griffin and us 27, lost lake, sand dunes at virginia key. and going way back we used to ride on i-75 when it was being built and griffin and flamingo. but so much for memory lane. my sons 14 now and hes loving the mud too. just wish i had more places to take him. but hey i'm not to sure how to pm. so let me know i love to dog the mud on my warrior, it does pretty good. let me know caospos i go riding with my neighbors(4bikes-none 4x4) maybe we can hook up one day and tear it up old school.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com