Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAVID A. COE CONCERT @L-CROSS ROLL CALL  (Read 85631 times)
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: March 17, 2006, 08:37:12 PM »

Hey Yunt, we finally hooked up with everyone. It is cool here. Sorry you and wants can't make it this time.

All 3 of us got stuck in mud within 5 minutes.

If you had Polaris' you would not have got stuck, At least not as soon. LMAO.....Glad you enjoy it. It is definately worth the trip, wish we could be there.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: March 17, 2006, 11:15:50 PM »

I'm just posting for all of you that aren't here, I WANT TO RUB IT IN THAT
WE ARE and WISH YOU WERE, TOO!!!! The park is slammed and this truely
is EXTREME!!! There is even a vendor here giving HELICOPTER RIDES!!!

I just came home to change my shoes again!! Mark and I are both on the gate to help so we don't have such long lines. You know Mark he doesn't want any one to have to wait too long in line!!
I'm sure the concert will bring in alot more people tomorrow!

Gotta go back to work!!
Thanks,
Patti P

Oh and by the way the WINNER IS JASON ALDEAN!!!
FRIDAY APRIL 21st at 9:00pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2006, 05:41:44 AM »

Helicopter ride, My son would love that.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2006, 01:09:04 PM »

we all had a great time out there.. like always, lcross is great..

i went on a helicopter ride.. ive never been on one, it was also awesome..seeing lcross from up in the air..

2007 honda rancher
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2006, 01:40:35 PM »

Its not that it doesn't count, it could be that its been rubbed on the sides to much. LOL

Yunt, wasn't your exact comment, Its been wallard out???   LOL 

Had a GREAT drunk weekend!!!  The Hooch Juice GaryM told me about made me forget my WHOLE weekend, did DAC even make it to the stage???  If so I was to trashed to even see the stage...  It was a blast!!! 

Freakk
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 02:47:40 PM by MuddFreak77 » Logged

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
qt314nfla

« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2006, 02:39:36 PM »

Patty we had another awesome weekend.  Fortunately, I do actually remember it.  I'm not sure how though.  Between Garym's sunkist hootch, tequila shooters, beer, and jager bombs it was a drunk bastard weekend for most.

Zin I hope you got those icky pants cleaned up.  Nice seeing you again you crazy motha!  Tasha thanks for the ride to pick up my truck! 

That was by far one of the most EXTREME weekends I've ever had out there!  Can't wait for Jason Aldeen next month!!!!!
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2006, 03:28:34 PM »

Had a great time. next time we need to post a signin sheet up front with camp locations on it. Wanted to meet enniehall and some others but did not. place was packed. good seing qt, freek and brett and tasha and some others. been couging up dust balls all day. place was packed.

L-cross has some logistic issues to work out. How could they not see that one car gate in the back was not big enought. They should have forseen that and brought in shellrock and made it a double wide. Almost unaceptable. The least they could have done was cut the barbed wire and widen it a little. The wait for DAC sucked big ones. Dude did not even show up to play until almost 11.

anyways. all in all it was sweet.

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
BOOOKIE

Everybody loves the BOOOKIE !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2006, 03:42:44 PM »

I want to take this opportunity to thank those who donated to MDA via firefighters in Indiantown on their way to L-cross.  I know a lot of you will be reading this after you get home.  I was unfortunate not to get the time off work to hang out and get muddy with you all, but I was fortunate and honored to meet a LOT of you Saturday morning while myself and my crew were out collecting donations for such a great cause.  You guys/gals are the BEST !!  Just so you know, Friday's crew collected over $1200, my crew collected over $1600 on Saturday and we've still got today to go !  I look forward to riding with you all in the near future.  By the way, I did put in for May 5th so I'll see y'all then if not in April.  Thanks again !!!

2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels
team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2006, 05:38:58 PM »

Broke a front cv axle, fan quit and the vent on the gas tank got clogged. I had a great time other than that. the new weekend warrior sleeps awesome,didnt see anybody sorry

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: March 19, 2006, 05:42:28 PM »

Hey TGQ,

Sorry, but I saw you had Beeped QT lastnight, she was on a ride and I was to drunk to find the DC button on her phone.  If I could have I would of tried to get you back to our camp.

Freakk

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

SoFlaEiger

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2006, 07:26:41 PM »

i'm with wilburz...

the driving situations SUCKED.  Could have been run ALOT better.  It seemed like they let one side run through for an hour and then let the other side drive through.  Definetly need to widen the gates to and fro camp.  I would have left my truck out in the mud if my friend didn't get his fuel pump, fuel cell and demon carb stolen last time he left it out there.

Other than that, i had a graet time!! Sunday was the best...died down quite a bit and we were able to just cruise teh mud.

Suggestion: For those WITHOUT toys, don't come in the back.  Make them park out in the front somewhere before the gates or something.  This allows people with toys to get to and fro a little better.
team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2006, 09:06:07 PM »

see if i find camp meat again and wanna share it with you

RANGER LIFE!
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: March 19, 2006, 09:23:34 PM »

TGQ,  sorry but I had about a 1/2 of fifth of everclear in just a few hrs.  QT is telling me stuff I don't remember doing or saying.

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: March 19, 2006, 09:32:48 PM »

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I want to THANK EVERY ONE for being PATIENT with the traffic situation for this event. We know that the bottle neck issue was not FUN for anyone. The bridges ARE 20 FEET WIDE with plenty of room for two way traffic however, every one wants to cross in the middle. Mark and the boys will lay bigger culverts and make all of the areas we had issues with wider BEFORE JASON ALDEAN and have every thing running smoothly for
the APRIL 21st-23rd EVENT. We are also not going to let any one camp "ON" the mud hole in the future. With their vehicles, and the people
visiting the vendors on the main road around the Big mud hole the traffic
moves to slow. We will also have 3 lanes at the main gate , 2 for incomming and 1 for out going. The helicopter vendor will probably be
back for our April event you have to see the park from the air !! They were
only charging $20.00 for rides. I will post some of the pictures of the park
that they took for us this weekend. THEY ARE AWESOME!!! The park is
so pretty, especially when it has all of those people in it having FUN.
DAVID ALLAN COE will be back again next year for his 3rd annual concert
with us again.Thanks again to all of you for making this event, ANOTHER
EXTREME EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all,
Patti P  Smiley

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
SoFlaEiger

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: March 19, 2006, 09:42:18 PM »

Looking forward to Jason Aldean!!! Hes an awesome performer!

Now, as for the bottlenecking, I think you're being a little generous in claiming those openings are 20ft wide...  They may very well be 20 ft wide, but the road can't be more than 12.  There is no possible way that two cars can get through the gate where the little canal, levee, and then two mud pits are (The pits on the left and right and the levee part is the "road")  I can remember a truck coming through that opening and there barely being enough room for a dirt bike to pass him.

And 20' isn't that much considering some buggies are coming through with tires that stick out a good 3 ft on each side of the frame!  I mean, my truck with 44x18.5" swampers is a tight squeeze, and trying to drive a trailer with a truck on it on that narrow bridge/levee is nerve wracking!!

I have great faith that you guys will get this taken care of...not worried, just wanted to let ya'll know so that you can take care of it!!!

See ya April 1st for the adult weekend!!!
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2006, 06:10:52 AM »

adult weekend is not until the 1st weekend of may.. the next ride is in a month.. they have animal auctions alternating with the adult event.
so if you are there april 1st, bring back some cows, horses, lamas, birds, pigs, turtles, beavers, deer, and all other animals to broward and set them free to run wild in the everglades. Smiley

2007 honda rancher
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: March 20, 2006, 08:38:41 AM »

adult weekend is not until the 1st weekend of may.. the next ride is in a month.. they have animal auctions alternating with the adult event.
so if you are there april 1st, bring back some cows, horses, lamas, birds, pigs, turtles, beavers, deer, and all other animals to broward and set them free to run wild in the everglades. Smiley

WTF did you just say?  I could have swore you brought back a cow to camp on Saturday night? Right? Or was that a Llama/big bird hybrid?

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: March 20, 2006, 08:43:33 AM »

more details please?HuhHuh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bo322

****FMR****

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2006, 09:27:16 AM »

What a great weekend!!

I met Antiochmudder, QT (fresh tranny & all), Paul S., Muddfreak and digitalsniper. Didn't catch up w/ anyone else in all the maddness LOL.

Got some great pics that I'll try to post later in the photos thread.

The shortcut around the "bottleneck" worked out great for those of us on quads but was a real pain in the a$$ for everyone else. I'm sure it will be fixed soon, as Patty said, and things will flow more smoothly.
enniehall

Get busy living or get busy dying!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2006, 12:16:57 PM »

Wanted to meet enniehall and some others but did not.

I was really looking for you guys...I was behind QT in hear blue dodge Saturday morning leaving the park but never saw it again inside L-cross.  I kept looking for ATV stickers but there were soo many people out there. 

Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2006, 12:54:05 PM »

I was really looking for you guys...I was behind QT in hear blue dodge Saturday morning leaving the park but never saw it again inside L-cross.  I kept looking for ATV stickers but there were soo many people out there. 

Ennie I was actually in the passenger's seat with QT Sat morning.  We were going out to restock our Bar that we drained Friday night.  We thought we had enough, but we were wrong!!!  We were looking for you too, we were at camp Wilburz a few times durring the weekend, ust to many people out there o really find anyone.

Freakk

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2006, 01:36:41 PM »

Freakk,

more details please.....

gary(hootch master) Evil
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2006, 02:40:47 PM »

Freakk,

more details please.....

gary(hootch master) Evil

Sounded like a good weekend didn't it???  Wish you were there partying with us.  I'm sure QT can chime in with some of my drunking escapades.

FREAKK

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2006, 05:14:10 PM »

ennie I look for em also and never seen anybody. wilburz I was on the other side of the fence from you guys in the weekend warrior

RANGER LIFE!
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2006, 07:09:17 PM »

I think they let too many people in there.  I realize the Pearces are chasing the dollar but shizzit.  The traffic situation was plain stupid.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com