Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My ATV is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 28939 times)
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 05, 2006, 06:54:05 PM »

Last night was one of the worst nights that I have had in a while. I had my 2001 Blaster for sale in the classified section of this website. Well anyways I also had it for sale in the Cycle Trader...... so last night this guy called up and said if he could come and see it because he was interested so I gave him my directions to my house and finally he got there at about 6 P.M. so I started showing him the bike and he seemed like a nice guy and then he asked me if I could take it out of the garage and start it up, So I said no problem. After I had started the bike he asked me if it was alright if he drove it and I said sure no problem not thinking anything about it. I said just go down the street and come back. He said O.K. so he started going and then he just took off like there was no tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON MY BIKE Cry Cry me and my friend jumped in his car to see where he had gone. Since it is a blaster (2-stroke) I could smell the castor oil. I drove around my neighboorhood one time and I could not smell it or hear anything anymore..... I drove back down my street to see if he came back. and to my surprise he was comming the other way in his van, so I swerved in front of him and he went around me so I took chase and called the cops... The cops responded so SLOWLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the time a cop had came we were about 20 minutes away from my house in Miami. They got away from us and the Police did not catch them. They stole my quad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cry Cry Cry I guess when I went out to look where he had gone he drove back to my house and loaded into his van. But the thing was I wasn't even gone for 5 minutes?Huh? When he came he was alone but when I was trying to chase him there were two guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They set me up those BA*T*RDS and now I dont have my quad anymore. Cry Cry Cry Cry Help! Help!
I reported it stolen shortly after and I managed to get the tag # from their van, so I gave it to the Police and now I am just praying that something turns up. There is some real scum in this world and I hope justice finds them.

If anyone happens to see or hear anything about it let me know.

It is a Blue 2001 Yamaha Blaster w/no headlight and lots of stickers on it.

Thanks, Luca

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 09:53:07 PM by Yamaha72 » Logged

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 06:58:27 PM »

Holy SH%*!!!! I would have slammed into them with my car had they done that to me. What a bunch A holes!! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with some people??!  Angry
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 07:00:48 PM by Dr.Dirt » Logged
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 06:59:31 PM »

man i hate people like that they seem to nice and when they think they got u it happens omething bad ill be on the look out if they decide to come down here

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
2 rut

simple man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 07:00:39 PM »

now that is f ed up sorry 4 u man good luck (2 rut)

98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 07:01:17 PM »

Yea but It wasn't even my car we were in it was my friends 89' Corolla that is so small and weak I could win a pull out contest against it.

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 07:02:39 PM »

that really sucks, atleast u got their tag #, that should help the police some, my teachers quad got stolen, and the only way that he got them to make any progress was to keep talking to them and asking them about their progress on it, hope u get it back and they catch them

05 450r #13B
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 07:03:29 PM »

Yea but It wasn't even my car we were in it was my friends 89' Corolla that is so small and weak I could win a pull out contest against it.

You still could have slammed into it and made a nice little mark to make that van easier to ID. Too bad you were in your friends car...Whats his plate number? I am sure alot of members would be looking out for that A hole if they had it.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 07:04:07 PM »

First off, I'm sorry about the bad luck. I hope you get your quad back, The problem with the tag number is that the van was probably stolen also. Never let anyone ride your quad until they put cahs in hand. Then tell them that if they don't want it after they ride it you will give their money back. That way you know if they really have the money to buy it also. Tell them that you don't want to be rude but a buddy of your had one stolen and although they look like they would not do it, your buddy thought the same thing. Then if they cannot produce cash, keep the keys to yourself. There has also been people that drive up in a stolen vehicle then take off and they have their friend down the street with a truck, they take off leaving the vehicle there and then go put your quad in the othe truck and they are gone. When you call the cops, you find out that the truck they drove up in was stolen.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 07:06:19 PM by yunt2ride » Logged

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 07:04:12 PM »

HOLY SHIOT!  Keep us posted!

I hate to be the one to say it but chances are the tag for the van will be stolen or no match....The van was probly stolen too  Undecided

Man I can't believe someone would do something like that so out in the open!  Angry

Grind Boxer
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 07:04:45 PM »

yeah but their tag numbers useless if its stolen

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 07:06:17 PM »

That's why you don't lettem ride unless you get ALL of their info. License, If they want to take it for a test ride tell them to put the money in your hand first. Never leave yourself open like that. Sorry about that my man and I hope your bike turns up.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 07:08:11 PM »

I remember a thread talking about this happening in Orlando a couple months ago. Guess the trend has spread down to Miami. I hope its not a stolen van and that you can get your quad back.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 07:09:35 PM »

dang bro, you have to feel like sh!t right now, getting somehting stolen is never fun. you have his phone # right, seeing as you gave him directions, maybe that would help Dunno

hope you get your quad back man.
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 07:10:25 PM »

They did run the licescense plate and it was not stolen and belonged to the van. I also gave the cops his cell phone number so hopefully they can track it or something.....
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 07:11:57 PM by Yamaha72 » Logged

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 07:28:24 PM »

Hey when call your house.Did you got his phone number?
Then you should reported the police on it.

It got been some low life jerk did that.I use live in miami long time up in hollywood.Try the ship ports areas where they shipped cargo.
Or check all pawn shops in miami area.And  or go to news media on wfor
channel 6.Then you will have it post crimestopers.I bet alot people will find him.

I hope you get this jerk.He must knew what he was doing.
I crash into his van and knock his but out  Boxer Owie and tie him up againest light pole or somthing Angry and wait for cops to come pick him up.

Well i'm sorry you lost your quad bike and i hope you get it back.
I aways say god paids them back in long run what comes around what goes around and it will bite him in the butt  Moon

If i was going buy a atv from somebody i will never steal
from that  person.It aint worth your time to go jailhouse for life.

thanks,
amhighlander  Cool

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
RAD 450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2006, 07:44:17 PM »

Hey i live near Davie and go ridin out in the everglades areas alot ill be on the look out, good luck

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L
DZ 350
Supreme Member

Lift Your Truck, Fat Chicks Cant Jump

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2006, 07:56:22 PM »

that Blows!!! i live here in cooper city and was it like a kid or a younger guy? because i know lots of kids that steal atvs and dirt bikes and stuff.

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)
NP04Foreman
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2006, 08:10:17 PM »

not to make this situation worse or anything but my borthers 250ex got stolen almost 4 years ago and we told our local pd and we knew the kids who stole it but you dont obviosly and all our pd was go to their home and ask if they had the bike and the kids told them no and our pd practically dropped it but then just last year (2 years after it was gone) plant city pd called and they recovered our fourwheeler and a stolen dirtbike locked in a stolen trailer in the woods. so make sur that your local pd is keeping up with it.

'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch
bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2006, 08:20:37 PM »

RULE NUMBER 1

2 IN THE CHEST AND 1 IN THE HEAD!!!
dreadhed

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2006, 08:28:17 PM »

RULE NUMBER 1

2 IN THE CHEST AND 1 IN THE HEAD!!!
lol

I'm sorry to heat about your quad.  There are web sites where you can pay for info.  Such as getting a name & addy with that phone # & plate #.   That is where I would start.  They may have sold them all ready but at least you will know where they live.
The Quad FaJa
Supreme Member

05 KFX 440 "4 Sale"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2006, 08:29:33 PM »

So many time I have herd this story....1st thing is never bring any one to your place, 2ed always ask for D/L and look over the car they came in.
the last ime I herd this it was on BansheeHQ and they had drove a stolen car to the house and told the guy he was going to ride the quad the guy was like uMmm I dont know the guy was like my car is here so I have to come back for it...the guy took off never came back and the car was not his...end of story....its that easy....2ed time some one seen us cleaning the banshee's we had..mine went back to my house his stayed @ his....some one cut a hole in the Garage door...tried to open it...then cut a 2ed hole to look and see what was keeping the door closed...ended up seeing the 2 pad locked on the tracks...then cut 2 more holes and then cut the locks...end of story they took the quad, gas cans, Parts, Gear, Oils...even took the new seats to his MiNi truck....Sorry to hear about your quad Hope every thing works out and you get your stuff back...we had 2 dirt bikes taken from my sisters a long time ago and got them both back...so dont lose hope!
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 08:50:13 PM »

that SUX!!! i fell bad 4 u Sad   my friend got his boat and his raptor stolen and the police did nothing about it...  hope u get ur quad back

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 09:44:20 PM »

hopefully this guy goes to jail and becomes "Big Bubbas prison love bride" Lips Sealed

lol

but seriously sorry about that man
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 08:42:39 PM by kawasaki400racer » Logged
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 08:51:07 AM »

dude, whatever you do, don't stop pestering the cops about this, call them every day if you have to a couple times a day.

and get the info on where the guy lives with that van,,,,,,I say we need to have a group beat down ride in the Miami area soon.

I certainly feel like a road trip.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2006, 08:51:50 AM »

that Blows!!! i live here in cooper city and was it like a kid or a younger guy? because i know lots of kids that steal atvs and dirt bikes and stuff.

well arent you a nice person to know.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com