Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could anyone help this guy out?  (Read 12940 times)
bigbirdh

with an atv there is no limit

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2006, 08:33:50 PM »

amen i just joined yesterday and i hope there r not to many people like warrior I am electrcian I know all about hard times good luck and i am going to jacks for parts tom so i will look for ya
Pastense

Location: The dark side of the moon and when not there try Homestead

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2006, 09:12:48 PM »

Sometimes I wear high heels when I jog

Sorry had to break the mood, you guys are ready to riot.

I'll tell you what Soda Pop and Pony Boy are in for it.....there's going to be a rumble tonight, remember guys, bats and chains only.......we'll show those Sharks that if there going to be on our turf its gonna cost em'. Remember our colors, "Warriors.........come out an play ya!"

Laugh Laugh

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"
weekendwarrior1

WTF

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2006, 10:52:17 PM »

Alright, it's time to get serious here. I posted something to this effect on another post but I can't find it so I'll repeat it here. When this guys plight was first posted it was posted about a guy from some other site. I was just being a smart ass and it was blown way out of porportion. Then the next thing I know he shows up on this site with hurt felings. I have nothing against this guy. Help who you want, I help plenty of people.
GSPKurt
Supreme Member

GSP Rescue Volunteer, Brittany Rescue Volunteer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2006, 10:54:50 PM »

If anyone hijacked this thread it 's everyone that's flaming at me. I merely offered my brand of help. Take it, leave it, or get over it!

richard cranium

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch
weekendwarrior1

WTF

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2006, 11:11:27 PM »

richard cranium

What's your family name got to do with this?
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2006, 12:28:43 AM »

not sure if it was noticed or not.
I don't have an LT80 cylinder, but I do hav a new piston and gaskets for 1 if that helps .

mrs. nightbreed has a piston and head gasket.

now all you need is a cylinder.

klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2006, 12:32:13 AM »

Sometimes I wear high heels when I jog

Sorry had to break the mood, you guys are ready to riot.

I'll tell you what Soda Pop and Pony Boy are in for it.....there's going to be a rumble tonight, remember guys, bats and chains only.......we'll show those Sharks that if there going to be on our turf its gonna cost em'
. Remember our colors, "Warriors.........come out an play ya!"

Laugh Laugh
aint that the outsiders, and the bottom part the warrior right?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 12:43:21 AM by klutchbuster400 » Logged
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2006, 12:38:20 AM »

bike bandit has the cylinder and piston rings. not sure how there prices compare to other stores but they have the parts.

heres the link to the cylinder.
http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit.com/partsbandit/oem_schematic_view~schem_dept_id~704229~section_dept_id~1~section_dept_name~OEM+%28Stock%29+Parts~dept_type_id~2~model_dept_year~1985~model_dept_mfr~Suzuki~model_dept_id~703552~model_dept_name~DS80F.asp

and heres the link to piston and rings.
http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit.com/partsbandit/oem_schematic_view~schem_dept_id~705573~section_dept_id~1~section_dept_name~OEM+%28Stock%29+Parts~dept_type_id~2~model_dept_year~1985~model_dept_mfr~Suzuki~model_dept_id~703552~model_dept_name~DS80F.asp

I put it all in a cart and the total for piston, rings, and cylinder was $261.93

yea thats a good chunk a change but if 300 of the people on this site donated 1 dollar we could buy this stuff for him. if somebody starts a paypal for him ill put in the first $10.

if i can spare $10 bucks im sure that there are 29 more people who can too.

aftrmath99

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2006, 12:12:07 PM »

thanks for everyones help and concern. we checked out the link that ppark350se posted and thats the right cylinder. 8)its about 70 bucks. we can handle that in a couple weeks IM BACK TO WORK!! it will take a couple weeks to get caught up but we will be ok(never been down for so long) a special thanks to bruteforce! he found a 4 wheeler from a neighbor of his and is bringing it to us next weekend.if we ever see a post like mine in the future, you can bet we will help if we can!!thats what its all about.i see nightbreed has a piston and rings for this ds 80  she listed it as an LT,  i hope that was a typo.  if anyone ever comes to panama city  look us up and we will give ya the tour. its an awesome place to come in the summer!! Grin
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2006, 04:36:13 PM »

http://www.temeculamotorsports.com/fiche_section_detail.asp
bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2006, 09:56:37 PM »

thanks for everyones help and concern. we checked out the link that ppark350se posted and thats the right cylinder. 8)its about 70 bucks. we can handle that in a couple weeks IM BACK TO WORK!! it will take a couple weeks to get caught up but we will be ok(never been down for so long) a special thanks to bruteforce! he found a 4 wheeler from a neighbor of his and is bringing it to us next weekend.if we ever see a post like mine in the future, you can bet we will help if we can!!thats what its all about.i see nightbreed has a piston and rings for this ds 80  she listed it as an LT,  i hope that was a typo.  if anyone ever comes to panama city  look us up and we will give ya the tour. its an awesome place to come in the summer!! Grin
     IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THE CYL EMAIL ME ILL DONATE A 20.

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!  BLUESMAN
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2006, 06:51:54 PM »

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THE CYL EMAIL ME ILL DONATE A 20.

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!  BLUESMAN

im prety sure christmass has come and  gone already...  Undecided

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com