Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C&R Motorsports Park Swamp Cabbage Event 2/24/06- 2/26/06!!  (Read 13033 times)
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2006, 10:01:53 PM »

Yes Yes..  Had an awesome time. BIG BLUE was a rippen. BHlew my front end up late Fri nite (early Sat morn?). Was 2 wheeling the rest of the weekend. My new power locker will be here Wed. Hope to get it back together soon. If you guys see me out and about come up and say "Hi". Its easy to spot me. I'm 6'6" drive a 78 ford 350 on 44's w/ no hood at half the speed of light, and usually have an empty bud light in my hand Roll Eyes

Hey stretchy go check out floridaatv.com I posted all my pics from the event there. Did you brake your truck in the ditch that separates the camping areas? If so I probaly saw you do it, I was there till like 1"am until the C&R buggy told everyone to get some sleep and said we could "f**k up the other mudhole tommrow" lol.
stretchy

Wild Turkey, Not just for breakfast anymore!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2006, 10:48:30 PM »

YEAH That was me, spent about $600.00 in 30 mins. But I had a real good time. I thought that loud pop was my hub. SILLY ME
qt314nfla

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 10:53:16 PM »

YEAH That was me, spent about $600.00 in 30 mins. But I had a real good time. I thought that loud pop was my hub. SILLY ME

Ouch hate it for ya.  It's never fun to tear up your stuff but always seems to happen when playing in those holes.  Are you going to lcross to do it again?
C R MOTORSPORTS

A fun place to hang out with Family & Friends!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2006, 11:38:23 AM »

We are glad everyone had a great time!  It was a blast this weekend.  Did everyone see Fox 4 New's Crew there?  We were on Saturday Nights news!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT and HOPE TO SEE YOU IN MARCH!
To all the newbies glad you gave us a chance!  From all the feed back on the way out you'll be back!  We are open in 2 weeks.  March 10, 11 & 12th!

Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 05:25:21 PM »

WHAT A HELL OF A WEEKEND WE HAD!!!!!!!!....SO MANY TRUCKS AND BIG ASS BUGGY'S 4 WHEELERS.......IT WAS SUCH A BLAST.......OWNERS SAID THERE WAS AROUND 8,000 PEOPLE THERE IS KNOW DOUBT ABOUT THAT......THEY HAD A BIG TRACTOR AND A TRACK HO ON THE SIDE LINES TO PULL POEPL OUT IF THEY GOT STUCK WITCH MOSTLY EVERYBODY DID.........BUTT YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING IF YUR NOT GETTIN STUCK ITS NOT A CHALLENGE....HAHA...CAN'T WAIT TILL THE MARCH EVEN'T.I KNOW I'LL BE THERE,.............. Cool

Just goes to show how much demand there is for riding!
C R MOTORSPORTS

A fun place to hang out with Family & Friends!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2006, 08:59:28 AM »

;)There is a demand for riding area, that's why we opend this.  We had no were to ride either, Fox4 came out on Saturday the 25th and interviewed us, it was great! 

Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!
Barcusfoto

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2006, 09:33:10 PM »

anyone wanting to see photo's from th swamp cabbage weekend you can see them at www.Barcusfoto.photoreflect or www.just-add-dirt.com. We were there and had a great time. Will be back for many more of their events.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com