Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPod's  (Read 12922 times)
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2006, 08:51:35 PM »

Buy me one  Wink
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 10:46:01 PM by Dr.Dirt » Logged
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 08:54:48 PM »

ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. Wink
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 08:57:16 PM »

ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. Wink

Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regular Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 09:03:09 PM by Dr.Dirt » Logged
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 08:59:55 PM »

Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 09:01:15 PM »

Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  Cool Cool I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  Undecided
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 09:02:25 PM »

But that the nanno has like 3 more Giga CC's than a Ipod and less than a Shuffel.
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 09:02:51 PM »

Kool!  Cool Cool I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  Undecided
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs Wink
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 09:04:37 PM by klutchbuster400 » Logged
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 09:09:37 PM »

nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs Wink

Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  Angry
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2006, 09:12:40 PM »

i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2006, 09:15:28 PM »

i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   Undecided
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2006, 07:31:56 PM »

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   Undecided

Shocked

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2006, 09:00:25 PM »

Shocked

Shocked Agreed with kfx400.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2006, 09:02:48 PM »

youre new, you dont wanna sound like an idiot yet
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2006, 09:07:47 PM »

That last one was just amazing though. I would never in a million years have been able to come up with something so amazingly stupid in my life. O.O hehe.. jellywatts..

klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2006, 10:14:25 PM »

youre gonna like this place Wink
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2006, 10:17:19 PM »

Shocked

Shocked Agreed with kfx400.

Maybe when you get a house on your own and raise family to health you find when teh jellywatt was!  Angry I disleike when people ask so many questions that when you find out anweser your all like "Well ansered you!  Angry
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2006, 10:19:22 PM »

youre gonna like this place Wink

Yeah, I second that. This is the biggest ATV site in Florida for a reason and that reason is its the best site in Florida for ATV's...Although the topic at hand has nothing to do with ATV's I still believe it is in Klutchbusters best intrest to get an a Pluse Crager fro his brand new 1994 Z400 Kawaski Roadestr that his uncle buought him for ski championship in Vaniswhaleia  Cry what he wnet to last summer yesterday Ice Cream shoppe closed dinner sales person people called him telephone and dinner say buy watch for tyimes!~!.   Angry
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 10:31:47 PM by Dr.Dirt » Logged
Hondarider22

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2006, 10:21:39 PM »

not like the nanao Thumbs Down, my brother has 1....to small
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2006, 10:25:03 PM »

Yeah, the Nano sucks. For like 60 dollars more than the 4GB one you can get a 30GB Video iPod.
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2006, 10:27:12 PM »

Yeah, the Nano sucks. For like 60 dollars more than the 4GB one you can get a 30GB Video iPod.
ill take w/e i can get Undecided
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2006, 10:43:28 PM »

ill take w/e i can get Undecided
Well me too. I would just prefer it to be a regular iPod.  Wink
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 10:19:26 AM »

Yeah, I'm running 30 hours of music on my new iPod Nano 2 GB. That's enough music for me.

rappy350

faster than yours

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2006, 04:30:39 PM »

I hate ipods I went out and got a cretive zen micro

a lot easier to work with napster and did i mention unlimited downloads for only 9.99

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
 Big Red (sister in-laws)
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2006, 06:07:46 PM »

a lot easier to work with napster and did i mention unlimited downloads for only 9.99

Dude, I put songs on my friends iPod for free. It's called not paying for your music lol.
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2006, 06:12:31 PM »

i can get unlimited downloads 4 free!!! on lime wire, y would u pay?

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com