Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: suzuki Lt-r 450  (Read 10689 times)
Hondarider22

« on: January 01, 2006, 07:51:05 PM »

Whats the word about the suzuki 450? Most likely getting a Yfz 450  Smiley once i sell my 300ex and my fourtrax unless the suzuki can change my mind.
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 08:17:29 PM »

Im looking into the LT-R but not seen one in action.  Im thinking I'll be getting the '06 YFZ also but not sure which one is better?

53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 07:10:24 PM »

Whats the word about the suzuki 450? Most likely getting a Yfz 450  Smiley once i sell my 300ex and my fourtrax unless the suzuki can change my mind.

your getting a new quad. sweet.

get the yfz. the ltr will have many problems because its new. the reson they are not out yet is because they are having trouble with the efi. why in the world would you put an efi on a race bike. Undecided

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
Hondarider22

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 06:35:52 PM »

Im looking into the LT-R but not seen one in action.  Im thinking I'll be getting the '06 YFZ also but not sure which one is better?

ya thought i was but turns out im just getting a new dirt bike in a couple months, idk i still could get a quad just dont know if i should or not, always been on 2 wheels only quad ive really ever done ne thing on it the 300
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 08:50:08 PM »

get the yfz. the ltr will have many problems because its new. the reson they are not out yet is because they are having trouble with the efi. why in the world would you put an efi on a race bike. Undecided

Plenty of reasons to put it there!!!
As Far as problems go i dont see anything major comming about they have  years of R&D and Feild Testing with the FI ,No Its not goin to be perfect the first  year or maybe 3,Hell Yamaha and honda both still have their lil quirks and this is year 3 for both,Every quad has lil something Wrong,You'll See them soon Enough

Yes ill have one hince the name  Wink
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 09:21:44 PM by LT-R450ApK » Logged

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 09:05:50 PM »

found this http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=c8c7f3d180d85fde383b1515b261211a&threadid=200633

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 02:11:43 PM »

ask vance and hines   words fastest  prostock drage bikes  at 6.90 1/4 0ver 200 mph    they must work prety well Shocked

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 03:33:58 PM »

Get the YFZ for sure just rode it at Sunahine MX last night and was running like a beast.  Jake's right new stuff always haves problems Cool

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 04:26:14 PM »

ask vance and hines   words fastest  prostock drage bikes  at 6.90 1/4 0ver 200 mph    they must work prety well Shocked

too bad harley davidson doesn't make a 4 wheeler....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 05:37:21 PM »

yeah but do they ever go threw mudd and dirt.

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
Hondarider22

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 05:49:59 PM »

Get the YFZ for sure just rode it at Sunahine MX last night and was running like a beast.  Jake's right new stuff always haves problems Cool

i know....i was the 1 on the 300 and the 85
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 06:47:17 PM »

yeah and whats up running the mav off the track. you mad he lapped you 4 times. Huh if you cant ride get out of the way. lucky i wasnt there. Wink j/k

LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 06:48:13 PM »

yeah but do they ever go threw mudd and dirt.

C-dale was the First To do it,When My buddy had his we never had any problems with the EFI,Wont Be long and everthing will be FI its the Future
Better Throttle Responce,Jetting is a peice of cake,Jet in 2 mins and Never Remove anything From the quad,I think the Biggest thing is People are Scared of Fi Because they know nothing about it or how to work with it

My 02 Cents

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
WOODY_450r
Supreme Member

Lifes better when all 4 wheels are under the quad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 07:19:20 PM »

yeah and whats up running the mav off the track. you mad he lapped you 4 times. Huh if you cant ride get out of the way. lucky i wasnt there. Wink j/k
[/quote]

That was pretty funny though Laugh The meverick just fell off and bounced on his but then got up and chased his quad Grin Laugh

But i think the 06 yfz will stilll be the best stock quad out there!!!! What can i say YAMAHA IS THE BEST!!!!! First Place

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!

JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 07:49:57 PM »

I personally cant wait for all of them to be EFI!!!!!!!!
wish my YFZ450 was FI but I guess I will have to wait for that too...

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 04:11:26 PM »

I didnt run him off he came 2 in. away from me when I was almost on the edge of the tabletop...

Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 04:45:45 PM »

I didnt run him off he came 2 in. away from me when I was almost on the edge of the tabletop...

Lies and slander!
MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Supreme Member

RACE LIKE ITS GOING TO BE YOUR LAST RACE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 04:52:11 PM »

YA RIGHT THAT IDIOT RAN ME OFF THE JUMP!!!!!! I WAS COMMING UP TO THE JUMP AND HE WAS VERING TO THE LEFT AND I WAS PASSING ON THE LEFT! IF YOU WERE ON THE EDGE HOW DID I GET BETWEEN YOU AND THE EDGE! IF I AM LAPPING YOU 4 TIMES EVERY MOTO GET THE HE!! OUT OF THE WAY AND LET ME PASS! YOU ARE LUCKY YOU DID NOT HURT ME OR MY BIKE OR WE WOULD HAVE HAD PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 04:55:57 PM by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK » Logged

Hondarider22

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 08:25:13 PM »

YA RIGHT THAT IDIOT RAN ME OFF THE JUMP!!!!!! I WAS COMMING UP TO THE JUMP AND HE WAS VERING TO THE LEFT AND I WAS PASSING ON THE LEFT! IF YOU WERE ON THE EDGE HOW DID I GET BETWEEN YOU AND THE EDGE! IF I AM LAPPING YOU 4 TIMES EVERY MOTO GET THE HE!! OUT OF THE WAY AND LET ME PASS! YOU ARE LUCKY YOU DID NOT HURT ME OR MY BIKE OR WE WOULD HAVE HAD PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!

was the wen u broke ur axle?

trx#9 woody said i cut u off....??  the only time i remember anything with u was the 1 turn at the end after the whoops, if so im sorry about it, i thought it was woodys brother on the warrior untill i saw the bike lol
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 08:26:58 PM by Hondarider22 » Logged
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 06:34:04 PM »

too bad harley davidson doesn't make a 4 wheeler....

Yea, it would cost 15grand and suck just as much as the others.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 12:01:53 PM »

www.fl-motorsports.com has them on their website. 7990 i think was the price.... So, about 8500 OTD

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Honda250ex
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2006, 08:50:40 PM »

SWEEET.......Dirtwheels said it was the best 450 Grin and fastest

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2006, 09:01:13 PM »

how do they no they didnt ride it. Huh

RAD 450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2006, 09:14:53 PM »

haha

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: