Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: seminole tribe mx race 05.01.05-got pics?  (Read 3178 times)
arod
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2005, 05:32:43 AM »

wanted to know if anybody else went to the races this past sunday. i saw the ATP sponsored honda rider out there. i raced the quad-novice(my first race)and placed 5th out of 18. my friend whiteknight finished 2nd. if you did go and have any pics please post,as i do not have any.. thanks.
dreth

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 05:36:31 AM »

if whitenight came in second then who came in first? and do you like the track now with all the changes?
lawn_man mx
Supreme Member

dont forget your wings! sky is the limit!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 01:52:10 PM »

whats up arod   how  was the turned out at seminole   lots of quads?  i was going to race but cannot make it next one for shure  when its the next one.  ralph

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58
arod
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 05:53:36 AM »

lots of quads. expert class had 7. novice had 18. first place was won by some rider who used to ride somewhat 'pro' 10 years ago from what i heard [smiley=dunno.gif]. track was good, just tore up when quad class came. breaking bumps before the turns were just [smiley=Shocked.gif] i didn't care, i got suspension now!!! Grin novice class had some wrecks and DNF's,but that is racing i guess.next race will probably be next month. they gave out trophies in the quad class to the first six places. pretty cool. let me get back on the treadmill 'cause the first moto was 7 laps Shocked.
lawn_man mx
Supreme Member

dont forget your wings! sky is the limit!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 06:13:17 AM »

dreth you should race the next one  would be good practice  for loretta lynns

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58
doublezero

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 01:16:18 PM »

I was there, but could only stay for the first few motos.  I got pics, but none of the QUADS, HOWEVER, I did get QUAD footage in the Video.  You can check the pics and video out on the site...  Not much footage but it is something..

http://www.doublezeroproductions.com
arod
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2005, 02:55:18 PM »

yeah i am not in any of the pics. not in the video either. but that video i think is awesome! thanks for the reply to my post. watching that video was like being there again. nice job,and website too!
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2005, 02:59:30 PM »

Where the blasters and stock 400's in the novice class or expert?

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.
doublezero

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 02:59:41 PM »

yeah i am not in any of the pics. not in the video either. but that video i think is awesome! thanks for the reply to my post. watching that video was like being there again. nice job,and website too!

sorry :-/

Were you in the race that I video taped?  If so, sorry that I missed you.  I was only there for one Quad race.  What is your number, I will try to get you next time..  I was only there for a few races...  cya
arod
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 03:18:34 PM »

it's cool. no need to worry. that footage is the expert class which ran early. novice ran at 130-145 pm. thanks for trying. we will be out for the next race for sure. as a matter of fact i am heading out there this sat for some practice.
arod
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2005, 03:27:27 PM »

novice and expert are the RIDERS classification not quad classification. if you have a blaster and can race the expert class and can hang, go for it. the expert class riders had 310r,yfz470,trx450r. novice class had 400ex,450r,yfz450,z400,kfx400,250r etc...no banshees.. all types of bikes, just different riding levels.
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2005, 05:45:48 PM »

Yeah I know what you mean, but even the best rider on a blaster can't hang with an expert on a yfz.  I'd probably go into the novice class myself.

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com