Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lord help the Gulf coast Folks!!  (Read 10325 times)
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2005, 11:02:12 PM »

Thanks for bringing the Lord and prayer into this.  He is the only one that can help.   Smiley  ....  God Bless!!!

I really don't think that God (if there ever were such a thing) could help in this sitution. It is up to fellow human beings  to help each other out. Instead of wishing and hoping and praying that the "LORD" help those in need..why don't you help the people out yourself with donations or volunteering. I am heading up that way next week to offer my skills and the services of my company.

Do you really think that is there really was such a thing as a 'GOD" that he would let all this carnage occur? People die?

Think about it.

You don't have to have a particular "god" Lord" or enity to pray. But you must be a tad on the immature side to think that there isn't a higher or greater power in control of what happens. This quadmire of life and death didn't just form out of a petree dish on some aliens lab table. But you believe what you will and Myself and many others will pray that your sole might just find YOUR higher power. Wink

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com