Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There's still a place to ride in Miami...  (Read 10685 times)
Sirmill

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 15, 2004, 08:31:45 AM »

Hey all,
  I just wanted to let you all know that there is a spot to go riding in miami still. The fish and wildlife come around every now and then, but they don't mess with us anymore. We all meet at the power plant on the bird road extension. The entrance is at SW 157 ave and bird road. Just keep going west down bird road where it turns into a dirt road. follow the dirt road about a quarter mile and you will see all of the trucks. A group of us (between 8 &12) meet every saturday morning between 9:30 and 10:00 am.  4x4's only, because it's very muddy  and the water is deep this time of year. Stock tires don't work very well either. Let me know if anyone is interested in coming.  
Clint
predator500

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 06:48:28 PM »

we go riding at krom and 168st if you would like to come one day just let me know.the cops just look at us and keep on going.
Sirmill

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 09:12:47 AM »

What's up predator,
    Do you guys ride mostly farm fields out there?  Or are there trails and stuff? We have also been riding @ Rincor across from publix (137 ave & 8 street). It's kind of hard to find the place, but if anyone wants to knowwhere how exactly to get to the meeting spot, let me know. There are alot of paintballers out there, and alot of mud too.
predator500

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 03:06:29 PM »

no we go to some trails that we know of we will be going this sat the 30 if you want to go let me know so we can meet somewhere.there is mud,hills,jumps,dirt roads.  
EvergladesRancher

Wabbit twacks! Be vewy, vewy quiet!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2004, 06:41:40 PM »

Hey,Sirmill.Just wondering how safe is it leaving your trucks behind out there?There is going to be a camping trip soon and no one know's how things will be leaving them out late at night.If anyone else has any info please drop a line. Smiley
miamiblaster

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2004, 06:00:18 AM »

thats actually a very old place to ride if you go down the rock trail (going twards 8st) you will come up on the rock lake...dont know how muddy it is now but when we had that dry season like 3 years ago oh man there is so much trail out there is not even funny ive gotten lost out there a few times....here is a pic of us at the rock lake a wile back....

I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back
meathead1

NO GUTS NO GLORY

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2004, 03:43:26 PM »

sirmill my son ad i are up for this sat drive a black dodge ram will be there between 9 and 10 am

ARCTIC 650
450 FOREMAN
500 quad runner
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com