Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting sued  (Read 1310 times)
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2005, 12:16:39 AM »

Ronald Kirkpatrick - School Photo Ronald Kirkpatrick has become a legend at Wilfred Laurier School for Boys. The sixth grader, known for mischief, is caught in a whirlwind of controversy involving his father’s digital camera and an unlocked teacher’s lounge.
“I knew it was wrong”, admits Ronald. “But I couldn’t resist”. Ronald’s father had lent his son his new digital camera to take some pictures at Ronald’s baseball practice. But, on his way to the baseball field Ronald noticed the door to the teacher’s lounge was left slightly open. “I could just barely see in but, I knew it was Ms. Cummings right away”. “There’s no mistaking those knockers”.

Mrs. Cummings was getting changed for a dinner date when Ronald happened by. “I thought the school was empty”, she says. “I certainly didn’t know the door was opened.” But, opened it was and as the mathematics teacher disrobed Ronald snapped photos of her in various states of undress.

A Student Re-enacts How Ronald Took The Photos The photos were downloaded and posted on a website where they were viewed by students at W. Laurier. But, when a staff member saw a student browsing the site in the school library the fun was over. “I was shocked”, says the school librarian.

Ronald is now being sued and expelled for posting nude pictures of his teacher on the internet. “It serves him right”, says school janitor W. Eans. “I’ve never seen such shoddy photography”. Fellow students agree and are suing Ronald for the poor quality photos. “You can barely see anything” gripes fellow student Shane Harrison.

Students at the school have been having wet dreams about Ms. Cummings since she began teaching seven months ago. The chance to finally see the striking educator in all her glory was quashed by one young man’s bad camera work. Ronald blames the poor quality on his digital camera and says if his dad had just gotten the 4 mega pixel none of this would be happening.

“I have to agree”, says school Principal John Mc Cormack. “The photos are shoddy at best.” School officials decided that a six week suspension was a suitable punishment “but the law suit was the children’s idea”, says Mc Cormack. “We’re glad to see them taking an interest in the legal system. It will be a good learning experience for them.”

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com