Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEADS UP ALL UR HUMPS-HOMESTEAD RIDERS!!!..STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION IN SAYIN  (Read 2769 times)
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 21, 2013, 03:28:12 PM »

,im talking about especialy about cardsound & sw 360st ( lucille DR),..about 2 blocks after u get off cardsound road & go in 2 sw 360st. there a big fence with a building like warehouse in there behind the fence,,STAY AWAY FROM THAT BUILDING N ITS PROPERTY!.ride outside the fence please...its an old (D.E.A  &  CUSTOMS),radar facility used till the late 1980's to monitor drug trafficing boats n planes in that area.. :oive recently seen atv's riding in there & they even cut the fence to get in..(UR GONNA GET BUSTED BIG TIME Cry Cry) thats all federal gov.property & its monitored 24/7..
TNTaylor
MudMarine

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 07:47:27 PM »

That property is owned by Dept of Homeland Security and under the control of the U.S. Coast Guard.  Yes, anyone caught trespassing will face federal charges.  The property is under 24/7 video surveilance.  I used to manage that property and believe me, there is nothing in that warehouse or anywhere on that property worth going to jail for so please people, STAY OUT. 

No. No.

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 09:04:01 PM »

like 2 months ago i saw a group of about 8 atv coming out of that property thru a hole in the fence..i know how they are, i call them the card sound boys,its group of like 8 or 10 young punks no more then 21yrs old..they r out there every weekend racing down card sound road ,they actualy ride there bikes  down the road like if they was street legal to get 2 the humps.,word has it they r responsible for many of break in's in 2 parked trucks @ the humps..& they might not know this but homestead PD & FWC has them under the microscope...thank 4 the info (TNT TAYLOR)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com