Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Memories  (Read 1733 times)
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2013, 06:36:33 PM »

I just checked my profile and saw that I registered in November of 2005. I have met a lot of good friends on this site. My best friend from here is AintSkeered. He and I have logged many "successful missions". Probably close to 100 rides he an I have been on and logged over 2000 miles.  Mudneck is another. Great times and good memories. The economy really hit a lot of us and riding was one of the first things to be cut back on. I have ridden with Anoriginal a few times as well. There are several people that used to be very active on here that have came and went. "JackL" for one. He had some of the best pictures and best stories. I don't come here as often as I used to but I would not be riding if not for this site. MrBones, though I never actually met him, has done an awesome job keeping this site fresh and meaningful. Thanks Bones!!. I am a Contributing Member and will forever be one.

A hard thing for me to say is that my big brother died while riding an ATV back on 04/12/03. His name was Keith but we called him Keeter. I use his nickname as my nickname so his memory will live on. ATVFlorida got me into the sport after he died. My mom was not happy that I started riding so soon after my brother died doing it.

So my message is respect the sport of riding an ATV and support sites like this one that help get people riding and KEEP them riding.

Thanks to AintSkeered, Bushwacker (aka Mudneck), Anoriginal, Mat4x4, JackL, and the several other friends I have made from this site. And a big THANK YOU to mrbones. Keep it up brother.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:38:07 AM by Keeter » Logged

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 06:47:30 PM »

Sorry about your bother. losing love one is always difficult.   What you said is so true about the site.  I have met nothing but great folks on here.   I am currently at croom camping and I could remember when you could not even get a site on the weekends.   The place is maybe 60 % empty. So sad. I only hope our great nation will return to its once great self. She is down but not out. Amen
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:50:08 PM by patches206 » Logged

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com