Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: first time to ocala  (Read 1901 times)
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 17, 2005, 10:59:51 PM »

hi my name is andrew lachance and i was wanting to setup a small group of people to go ocala and do a weekend ride. i would like to make it so we get there sat. moring ride all day camp sat. night ride sunday and leave late sunday.  the only problem is i have only been riding a couple of month and my quad is only 2 wheel drive plus i have never been there. just wondering if anybody would like 2 meet me out there one weekend in august or october and show me the ropes.

this is still in the first steps in planing but basicaly everybody brings there own stuff.
like i said just a small group i am only 15 so my dad would have to come but he doesnt have a quad so maybe we could set it up 2 were i went with somebody from my area wich i have somebody in mind.

this is just an idea i just dont wanna get there and get lost becouse i dont have a gps but i would hope 2 have one by then.

thanks any tips or ideas are greatly apreacated anybody that has a trip already setup would work to and i could just meat you there and you show me around and we dont have ride together the whole time.

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 08:03:22 AM »

You're not excited about your new quad are ya?  Grin
First off, welcome to the site, Jump in and enjoy. You will meet a lot of good friends on here. Just keep checking the group ride section and there will be a ride in Ocala soon.
Where abouts in the Park do you live? I'm by the D.L. office
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 08:18:10 AM by Da_Mtg_Man » Logged

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 08:12:22 AM »

there is a group ride Aug 6th. Check out group ride forum.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 08:15:03 AM »

Check the group ride section there is a  group ride in Ocala on Aug 6. I sure someone from the ride would be happy to adopt you for the day and take you on the ride. See Jeff he is a great guy and would set you up
       Mama Grizz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com