Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Response  (Read 3566 times)
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 25, 2010, 07:50:08 PM »

Paul,
I just read your response on DFMR and agree with your statements 100%. Sadly, I am not member of the Plex but my family and I have been to the Plex several times to ride and camp and we had nothing but the best time and the hospitality cannot be beat. I will become a member in the near future and frequent the plex more often but we have a few family medical issues we have to get over and we be coming back on a regular basis. If the hours stay the same as they are now, I hope members will be able to ride non event/race weekends.  We want to try to make it for the labor day event. Hope to see you then.
Thank you
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »

Paul,
I just read your response on DFMR and agree with your statements 100%. Sadly, I am not member of the Plex but my family and I have been to the Plex several times to ride and camp and we had nothing but the best time and the hospitality cannot be beat. I will become a member in the near future and frequent the plex more often but we have a few family medical issues we have to get over and we be coming back on a regular basis. If the hours stay the same as they are now, I hope members will be able to ride non event/race weekends.  We want to try to make it for the labor day event. Hope to see you then.
Thank you

Thank you sir, like I said on my post I have no problem with other parks opening, what's funny is I just posted on another forum that a few of us from the plex were going to go ride at Durhamtown in November lol. I went to Creekbottom a while ago, probably going there next month & I have no problem with any other owners. I talk ALL the time to other competing mx track owners.

I felt what they did was just dirty. It was just weird that a day after one of my friends was bitching about how many posts Jayman was starting, that a thread popped up with them doing exactly what we had just announced we were doing Labor Day  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I called them out, but now I'm jealous and he's the hero lololol.....I love forums. Getting a few of his friends to post how classy he is is hardly going to convince us. Perhaps he might be a bit more considerate of other places now..or perhaps not. Either way it's out in the open now. Time to move on.

I am on the cusp of announcing a new very affordable membership deal, so keep tuned in, until then..you and your family are always very welcome, if you want to come out, and we look closed, just pm me we can work something out.
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 08:31:01 PM »

Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   Grin
myrzr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 04:17:57 PM »

Does this mean we can say "Croom" now?   Grin

Why not......do you mean that someone is not able to mention another park in this guys Forum.....what ever!!!!

dirtslinger

Finally, JRogers is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 05:00:13 PM »

Why not......do you mean that someone is not able to mention another park in this guys Forum.....what ever!!!!

Inside joke. just calm down. Roll Eyes

Josh Rogers
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 05:16:21 PM »

Butt out, I have been friends with these guys for 5 years now...you have no idea what we are talking about.
myrzr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »

Butt out, I have been friends with these guys for 5 years now...you have no idea what we are talking about.

Wow nice way to talk to a potential new member.  Obviously I am not on the inside joke nor did I know it was an inside joke.  After reading all of the other posts and not knowing "The Inside Joke" one could only assume!!!
ocalamike.

2009 champ f__._o__p__X fantasy football league

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 05:52:34 PM »

Wow nice way to talk to a potential new member.  Obviously I am not on the inside joke nor did I know it was an inside joke.  After reading all of the other posts and not knowing "The Inside Joke" one could only assume!!!
Take it easy on Paul......He's a great guy he's just pissed and I really dont blame him.

05 trx 450r
ocalamike.

2009 champ f__._o__p__X fantasy football league

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 05:54:29 PM »

Oh and no you cant say "Croom".............It's Broom    Tongue Wink

05 trx 450r
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 05:56:20 PM »

Well you know what happens when you "assume"  Wink
DALEQUAD
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 06:45:58 PM »

I KNOW I KNOW     Grin

FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM
rzr ridr
Supreme Member

TO EACH THEIR OWN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 07:12:04 PM »

Would that be three syllables azz u me Grin Grin Grin

www.floridamotoplex.com
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!
DALEQUAD
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 07:39:25 PM »

Would that be three syllables azz u me Grin Grin Grin

i am lucky i can count that high...i do gots me a one of dem der cannondales   Grin Grin

FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM
dirtslinger

Finally, JRogers is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 10:27:54 PM »

Well you know what happens when you "assume"  Wink
Yup. matt walks into a loader bucket.

Josh Rogers
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: