Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Triple Canopy Ranch's Florida Crackerfest Feb. 19th-21st  (Read 10331 times)
Superior4x4

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 01, 2010, 05:07:37 PM »

Triple Canopy Ranch's Florida Crackerfest Feb. 19-21 is a weekend full of Florida Offroad Adventure. With Airboat and ATV racing, Gator Tail Cookoff, Ms. Crackerfest Contest (Daisy Duke Challenge), Live entertainment and good 'ole mud boggin the weekend should be a blast!

We are a shop in Hudson, FL but we also help out with Woods N Water Magazine's Boggin in the South. We were invited out to help with the ATV racing at Triple Canopy Ranch's Florida Crackerfest. Below are the details for the racing events. The place is great for ATV's in general but this should add a little action to an already exciting weekend.

We will be taking over their ATV pits starting at 11am Sunday Morning with a MILE LONG Obstacle Course Challenge followed by a double elimination Bog Shootout in their Circle Track!

EVENT#1: Mile Long Obstacle Course Challenge; 3 classes; An Open Class ($20.00), Women's Class ($15.00), and Kids (12 & Under Free)

EVENT#2: The Bog Shootout is side by side racing through their atv pit and circle track with a double elimination format. ($20.00 Entry Fee)

110% Payouts for each class, with a minimum of 6 racers per class. Both events are a "Run Whatcha Brung" setup, Mandatory Driver's meetings start at 11am at the tents by the Circle Track, you'll see us all setup by the tracks. The Kids Class starts at 11:30am followed by the Women's class, and the open class, then the Circle Track Shootout.

All bikes must pass a safety inspection and have brakes, riders must wear helmets and eye protection, and be present for the driver's meeting. Pants and Boots are recommended but not mandatory. UTV's can run too!

Registration and rules will be available on TCR's website ... http://www.triplecanopyranch.com/

See You there, Superior
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 06:46:11 PM »

Ive been stuck I mean road through those pits....I ll be there if I have to rent a uhaul.

This place keeps getting better & better. Grin

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 07:56:12 PM »

http://mudneck.com/events.html

RTR~!

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 09:18:39 PM »

This will be the first event at TCR I will miss.

Gotta make the donuts. 

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
EIGER-MUDDER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 05:36:04 PM »

good event  but the soso atv mud race suck a ss  no  mud in the race

and  club DJs at a redneck party  what the hell       just some thing to work on
had a good time lots of ppl

THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT

suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes
sgtbandit

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 06:19:14 AM »

I heard mixed reviews, can someone give me an opinion, I heard it was out of control, every one hitting every one, porta johns being torn apart, had a friend that didn't even unload his atv it was so un organized and chaotic. What does every one else think?

Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.
steelheader13

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 05:48:53 PM »

I have been to every event at TCR and have enjoyed them all.  BUT....

A little too busy for us on Sat. at this last event.

ATV race should have been on Sat., not @ 12 noon on Sun. 
Most people do not stick around that late on Sun. And it would have pulled more people away from the big mud bog.

The atv pits need to be churned up more by patrons or by the owners, they need some work, I am sure that TCR will get there.

Airboat race was cool (hold that on Sun. a.m. those guys will show up on a Sunday). 
Some audio announcing laptimes further into the crowd (cheap speakers around the viewing area) would have been nice. 

Organized races across the big mud bog with the big trucks would be a cool feature also. 

I could go on, maybe later.

I still like TCR, just needs a little adjusting.

'08 Rhino 700 SE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com