Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thunder Bowl Speedway 9-26-09 Pre Race Pit Pictures  (Read 1299 times)
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 27, 2009, 09:29:00 PM »

I want THANK on behalf of the SDTA staff, Shawn McNary, Ray Delacqueseaux and myself...... all the SDTA racers that attended yesterdays race. We had a total of 53 race entries which is one of the largest yet that I am aware of. Our goal and great day of celebration is 100 race entrants. With the support of all, we will make it. Below are some pictures I took prior to the start of the races. Once the races started, I was a little busy to take any more. We should have more information and winners pictures to follow in the days to come. Trying to figure out how to add comments. Look back in a while. (update)Too much work. Comments will go out on e mail blast.

send request to jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com to be added to our e mail list

Sincerely

Ward Jones

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com