Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Answers About This Series and the Next  (Read 3111 times)
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 16, 2009, 12:37:15 AM »

First of all the 2009 SDTA Points are now up to date as of the 6/13th race.
*the points now show cummulative totals for each rider. The total does not factor in drop scores. The number of scores to be dropped will be determined during the driver's meeting at the Final Points race on June 27th at Thunderbowl. It could be 1, 2, or 3 drops and will be determining by drawing a number.
*the June 27th race is the Final Points race of the SDTA series and will be double points, ie., your finish will count as two scores.

The Next race is this Saturday June 20 at the Jasper track, Crossroads Motorplex near Jasper, Fl. Everyone is welcome to arrive as early as Friday and camp for free. Please remind your friends about this event so they don't forget. It is critical that there is a good turnout at this event as the turnout numbers will decide if the SDTA will host any future events here. Please don't sit at home playing weatherman, just come race. If for some reason the race is cancelled due to weather I will post it as soon as I can. If it is cancelled there will not be a make-up race. At this time the rain chance for Saturday is only at 20%.

The next SDTA series will not begin until September. The next series should include a date or dates at Clewiston assuming they are operational by then. Thunderbowl will continue racing throughout the summer.

Cya in Jasper.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:43:29 AM by HillKiller » Logged

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 08:07:23 AM »

Good Morning Dave
    Just a couple corrections on the points.

1. 4-25 - You have Billy Collins and myself with 30 points. Billy was not in attendence as he was racing AHRMA.
2. 6-13 - Amateur/ You have Ray & Joey both with 27 points. I believe Ray placed 2nd

FYI and Thanks
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 07:50:15 PM by WJDTRI » Logged

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
41bobbysdad

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 09:23:06 PM »

Are the rules for SDTA the same as Thunder Bowl?

2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP

http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41         http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 10:49:18 PM »

Good Morning Dave
    Just a couple corrections on the points.

1. 4-25 - You have Billy Collins and myself with 30 points. Billy was not in attendence as he was racing AHRMA.
2. 6-13 - Amateur/ You have Ray & Joey both with 27 points. I believe Ray placed 2nd

FYI and Thanks
   My first instinct was to blame Brady!!! Grin But then I realized it was me. Sorry about the errors. They have been corrected and total points adjusted. Lately I have been on here more than usual but typically I am not on the forum that frequently. If anyone discovers any additional errors please P.M. me rather than posting concerns here on the forum. The P.M.'s go directly to my phone so I can respond much sooner.  Thanks! Grin

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 01:33:46 PM »

Don't blame me! Remember.... you're the smart one and I'm the good looking one!
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 11:38:33 AM »

Ok.....an actual question about this thread and not how good looking Brady is according to Brady. Will the SDTA series be sticking to the bonus points as outlined in the rules regarding the first race (10 bonus points) and not missing a race (20 bonus points). This has the potential of changing the outcome in vintage class if a race gets dropped.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 11:40:24 AM by WJDTRI » Logged

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com