Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I lucked out this year for the Daytona 500...  (Read 1487 times)
SpeedQuest

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: February 12, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »

I just found out where I will be sitting for the Daytona 500.  My brother-in-law calls up and says one of his good customers just gave him (2) tickets to the 500.  Now my brother-in-law in NOT a NASCAR fan.  In fact, he is not a racing fan.  If the sport doesn't have a leather ball involved, he doesn't even pay attention.  So he tells me he got these tickets and wants to know if I will go with him.  Free tickets to the 500...  SURE!  I used to have a client that got me Winston Tower/Daytona 500 Club tickets (that will tell you how long ago it was).  On years where that didn't pan out, we partied in the infield in the RV.

Well, here's a look at where I will be on Sunday:

http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/images/INSERT%209.5_Pit%20Road%20Patios%20081.pdf

We are in Section 2 which means right at Pit Exit, based on the current lineup, I believe that puts us within a pit stall or two of Martin Truex and Mark Martin.  This could be fun!!!
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 12:48:29 AM »

thats pretty sweet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com