Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 ProBowl in Miami before the SuperBowl  (Read 3328 times)
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 30, 2008, 05:04:49 PM »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80dbeb16&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

I am wondering if this is going to be such a good idea.  I wonder who would be the first player to get hurt at the probowl then can't play in the superbowl?

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 07:37:12 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Bowl
Read the section on Pro Bowl attitude.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 07:43:38 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 08:24:29 PM »

Man thats what I am thinking

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »

ProBowl is a popularity contest. Look at Chad Peningtons stats versus Brett Favre and tell me who really deserves to represent the AFC East.
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 07:15:25 PM »

So you guys are into bowling huh?

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 08:38:11 PM »

ProBowl is a popularity contest. Look at Chad Peningtons stats versus Brett Favre and tell me who really deserves to represent the AFC East.

I know what you mean. C'mon,the Jets have eight guys in the Pro Bowl and they finish the year with four straight losses? I like Brett Farve but I'm glad he went out the way he did, with three interceptions. Him leaving Green Bay to play for the Jets would be like Marino leaving the Dolphins to play for the Rams. It almost seems like he forgot to show any class. That many years with the same franchise,fans,team mates and community ties should warrant a little loyalty. It's not like he left in the middle of his career. He got what he deserved in the end. EMBARRASSED!!!!!!! Go Fins.   Grin

* FARVE.JPG (20.53 KB, 243x340 - viewed 123 times.)

* FARVE 2.JPG (20.67 KB, 400x250 - viewed 136 times.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:45:28 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 08:47:48 PM »

I hate the Jets and so glad to see the Fish do them in. But, the Packers were so loyal that they dumped Favre and went from 13-3 to 6-10 or something like that. So, I got your loyalty right here, buddy! The Jets defense fell apart(injuries), forcing him to through it up for grabs in a desperate attempt to stay in those last 5 games. Now, we can only hope the Jets don't buy Parcells from us. I'd rather they get Cowher.

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 08:49:40 PM »

Oh yeah,I almost forgot my favorite picture. I hate this guy with a passion. Him and his idiot brother that he puts on his shoulders during the games. Of course the chant in our stadium goes "J.E.T.S. SUCK SUCK SUCK". Cry

* FIREMAN.JPG (19.92 KB, 450x351 - viewed 123 times.)
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »

I hate the Jets and so glad to see the Fish do them in. But, the Packers were so loyal that they dumped Favre and went from 13-3 to 6-10 or something like that. So, I got your loyalty right here, buddy! The Jets defense fell apart(injuries), forcing him to through it up for grabs in a desperate attempt to stay in those last 5 games. Now, we can only hope the Jets don't buy Parcells from us. I'd rather they get Cowher.

Alright now Aint,make sure you tell the whole story. If you remember the great Farve retired after last years collapse. The team was then FORCED to go another direction. After they did so by bringing in new players,resigning old ones,restructuring contracts ,changing their philosophy,etc etc,the great Farve decides he wants to come back. They say he can but in a back up roll and he goes and throws a tantrum and signs with the Jets. To bad so sad. Like I said,he got what he deserved! Don't fool yourself by making excuses for the Jets demise. They were never as good as their once 9 and 3 record said they were. Brett was exposed plain and simple. He was near the top of the list in interceptions at 9 and 3. Did he really think he would be able to go to a new team,different system,unfamilar team mates,with father time on his back,and be a one year wonder? 22 TDs and 22 Interceptiopns. That pretty much sums it up. He was diagnosed with O.A.S.  yesterday. "Old age syndrome". He should have retired gracefully last year. He definately did not need the money. He went to the Jets to make a statement. HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 01:28:52 AM »

Favre is a cry baby and definately got what he deserves. I actually hope he returns next season so he can continue to stink it up. Got my tickets to the play off game this Sunday. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 11:23:58 AM »

You dog. You must have been there the day they went on sale or you got a hook up. I would have traded all of the games I went to this year just to go to this one play off game. That stadium is going to be live. I hope Miami gets off to a fast start so they don't have to abandon their game plan. I think the Ravens are going to be surprised at how much better the Fins are this second time around. Let the Wildcat loose. Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com