Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good site to buy tires  (Read 2383 times)
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 25, 2008, 12:33:09 AM »

Hey guys im gettin a new quad for chirstmas and im looking for some replacement tires for the back of it. They both leak and arent very mud worthy. Well as you could guess by my name that will never do. So im looking for either some mudzillas or mudbugs. Both are by maxxis. So my question is does anyone know a good place to buy them cheap. Highlifter wants 100 for 27x12x12 mudbugs and like 150 for same size mudzillas. I really dont want to spend that kind of money on just 2 rear tires.

Also I could use a good site to get 1 or 2in wheel spacers for a 2004 Kawasaki Prarie 360 4x4 for the rear. If anyone has bought them in the past or knows a good place to get them then please let me know. Thanks.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 01:47:37 AM »

I personally like rockymountainatv.com   I dunno how cheap their tires are tho...

05 kx 250f
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 09:49:42 AM »

www.nebraskatires.com Look at the mud gears but if you google it I found them on a site dont remember the name but cheaper

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
dgt714

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 06:29:10 PM »

try http://www.mudthrowers.com/online_store or http://www.traxms.com/ , its been a while since I bought tires but traxs was the cheapest I found  for my mud machines  ,My buddy bought some stuff from mud throwers and said the prices was good. Hopes this helps
jds450r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 08:33:48 PM »

I get my stuff at www.cheapcycleparts.com or www.motosport.com there the best product for cheapest price no tax and free shipping or 99dollars or 149 dollars.  chapparalmotorsports do not buy tires from i ordered mine from there asked if they were on back ordwer or not said they wernt the day they were to be at my door i get an email that they were back ordered.... and i cancelled my order and it took 4 weeks to get my money back. 

JDS
jds450r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »

also motosport.com garentees everything in stock....

JDS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com