Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back for more newbie help - How to buy used ATV?  (Read 2133 times)
mommyof2monkeys+princess

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2008, 07:45:28 AM »

We have found ATVs we want to buy a 50cc, 90cc and 150cc.  All three said they do not have a title.  One person said you don't have to have a title until 250cc.  Is this true?  I just need to know how to get the green sticker to ride in the ONFA. 

Also is there anyone doing a kids safety course anytime from Nov 22 until Thanksgiving?

My dad and family want to go for a ride the day after and we are hoping to have the boys ready to go. 

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Tammy
GrizzlyBear
Supreme Member

ONFA President, Florida OHV Rec Committee Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 12:01:27 PM »

last class is this Sat at the OHV Center at 9:00. $75.00 per child.  You can pay then.  Call me with questions  352-687-0431
Terry

2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org
ridgerunner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 04:52:39 PM »

We have found ATVs we want to buy a 50cc, 90cc and 150cc.  All three said they do not have a title.  One person said you don't have to have a title until 250cc.  Is this true?  I just need to know how to get the green sticker to ride in the ONFA. 

Also is there anyone doing a kids safety course anytime from Nov 22 until Thanksgiving?

My dad and family want to go for a ride the day after and we are hoping to have the boys ready to go. 

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Tammy

I have a 90 it does have a title and it will be up for sale very soon,If they are prior to 2002 +/- a bill of sale or certificate of origin will get you  a title and the sticker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com