Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Prarie????  (Read 2015 times)
big_bear

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2005, 10:45:50 AM »

I am doing some camping this weekend in Fort Drum ( north of Okeechobee City)  How do I get to the Prarie ??  Is that the Kissimee prarie state park ??  An do you go through the gate??
FORDFANZ

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 08:34:00 AM »

If  you  are  going  to  the  Prairies  to  Ride  you  cant  ride  in  the  park  people  use  to  ride  on  the  land   thats  out  in  front  of  the  park  it  s  like  the  acerage  use  to  be  lots  of  land  and  trails  but  now the  cops  are  busting  everyone  for  riding  out  there  cause  the  residents  have  been  bitchin  so  another  ride area  gone  

I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 03:58:43 PM »

We go to place right near there.  Just off 1 mile road, it is just south of there.  WE DO ALOT OF RIDING, DAYS & NIGHTS - no problem.  Now we do stay on land that is owned by a friend of ours, but we are able to ride anywhere out there.  There is SO MUCH MUD!!! and alot of other types of trails to. 

We just went last weekend, and we are going up again next weekend.  I will see if I can find out more info on the exact location as to where we go, I know that is next to the water preserve, I also know that others do go out there and ride.  Was really busy Memorial Day Weekend.

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com